Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They should have moved the Mag'har to a new settlement in the Northern Barrens where all that crap still left from the MoP pre-SoO is, if one wants to be practical about it. Outdated area. Free space. Close to Orgrimmar. Reminiscent of parts of Draenor. But of course that would involve work.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    what void elves get? a black dot?
    Considering they shouldn't even be a playable race... even this is too good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no, i got mad because you are saying the void elves hub is worse than the maghar hub, thas completely bullshit
    Except I didn't. My original quote was:

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    THis.

Void elves may have their own instanced area, but it's just two rocks in space. At least mag'har have a roof.
    saying other hubs are shit, trying to justify the shit hub the maghrs get is insane, they being shit will not change the fact that maghar hub is WAY MORE shit and lazy, cause they just replace 8 orcs in a cataclysm building
    I'm not justifying shit, I'm pointing they are all shit.
    And I posted in other messages why most allied race hubs are shitty. Except Thunder Totem, which was already a functional hub before the allied race concept was implemented, all the others are underwhelming in some way or another.

what is getting me triggered is you and other alliance babies hypocrisy

youa re the one who start talking about othesr hubs to justify the maghr orc, you are one measuring dicks, the topic is to how "hey dark iron get a nice city, we just got one single building, what about get something better?
    So, it's you who are comparing mag'har to dark iron. I remember comparing Suramar to Telogrus or Vindicaar to Thunder Totem and being put down by people because "things don't need to be equal" (and the point was not about being equal, but being meaningful). I heard that enough times to see the hypocrisy in what you are asking for.

Dark irons have a better hub than mag'har. I get that and agree. But, when it was void elves getting two rocks while nightborne had a raid-turned-city, people were saying it was fine. So, why isn't it fine now? Just because mag'har isn't instanced and exclusive? Mag'har location is shit, but makes sense given their condition.

don't need to be something equal or better, just something decent, who don't need to be in pair of other alliance hubs, but efficiently better than the shit we got
    "Decent" is a matter of opinion. To me, Telogrus is unacceptable. Vindicaar was lazily adapted from its original iteration. Even Shadowforge is very lacking with most of its area closed off and almost no flavor or interaction with the NPCs within it. All of them are lacking and lazily put together. So, pardon me if I don't agree that you have any right to complain more than anyone else.

spoiler alert: they are allied with the horde, who have golins and they constructed azshara in a heartbeat, and you are her saying they cannot build some building, thats funny, rly unny
    Well, the goblins must have used all the available materials back then.

prove they will
    Prove they won't.

rly? i never said the alliance should swallow what hub they get, the entire topic is show how others hubs are better than the maghar one, if you understand otherwise is your fault, being better than a shit is not too much but it is something

you did say this, and again, they getting "shitted" don't change the fact they hub is better than the maghar one, and you are trying to paint as wore because bias
    You are essentially making a huge deal about a in-game experience that don't last more than five minutes once you log on your character for the first time. I don't care if yours is the worst one when almost all of them are bad. If you were the only one being shitted it would be another story.

no, means a lot,mean they are a success and everyone like it, inclusive their hub, even the diehard HE are playing with then
    See what I mean? You don't care about others' disappointment.

2- and im not expecting nothing rom anyone
    Then why are you replying? Why you even start this conversation?

ti don't need to play victim, and i don't need to lie, maghar orcs are the most lazy and cheap allied race we have today, they just get wod skins and put som3 new beards, they got 4 racials, 1 less than everyone else, 3 of then are completely shit and they hub is a cataclysm build replaced with 8 maghar

this is not pretend, those are actual facts,you need to have brain damage to not see that,

we take the shit racials, we take the shit customization and now we can't complaint about the shttiest hub because "others people are screwed too, so you should accept," its bullshit
    Cry me a river.

1- the maghar hub is he most lazy, cheap shit hub<-- thats a fact, no subjective
    2- saying others hubs are shit too will not change nothing
    3- saying others hubs are worse is to play dumb
    4- the feedback is to make something at least acceptable like other hubs
    1- Maybe the quality would be better if the last time people were complaining about the quality in their starting areas others wouldn't shoot the complains down. There were complains about Suramar, Telogrus and Vindicaar, and no one cared back then. Too bad quality kept going down.

2- Saying other hubs are shit too is just a fact.

3- I never said any were worse than mag'har. My point is not which one is worse, because that's a matter of opinion. I care a lot more about void elf lore than mag'har (which i always complained should've been the Outland ones, which would have a proper Garadar hub), so I bother a lot more about my floating rocks being meaningless and hastily put together than your reused building. To me, my turd being "new" and "polished" does not make it any better.

4- I wouldn't bother you at all if you didn't get triggered by my original post, which was not even addressed towards you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    They should have moved the Mag'har to a new settlement in the Northern Barrens where all that crap still left from the MoP pre-SoO is, if one wants to be practical about it. Outdated area. Free space. Close to Orgrimmar. Reminiscent of parts of Draenor. But of course that would involve work.
    Hmm, this is not a bad idea.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Except I didn't. My original quote was:
    your entire participation in this thread was actively trying to paint the others hubs worse so the orc hub could look like acceptable as "fine"
    I'm not justifying shit, I'm pointing they are all shit.
    complaining for the sake of complaining

So, it's you who are comparing mag'har to dark iron.
    lmao
    Dark irons have a better hub than mag'har. I get that and agree. But, when it was void elves getting two rocks while nightborne had a raid-turned-city, people were saying it was fine. So, why isn't it fine now?
    obviously because the maghar ones is WAY MORE SHIT than the nightborne and the void elves, because its not acceptable, it cheap, its lazy, its bad, thats why is not fine, if they have something worse but still acceptable, like tends in somewhere else or even an area in orgrimmaar then would be more acceptable, worse than the others but ok in general.

The void elves being shit didn't change the fact that is waaaay better, more iconic, more unique and exclusive than the maghar one, the building was not even adapted to look like the buildings in Draenor, they just replaced SOME npcs, no way to defend this

"Decent" is a matter of opinion. To me, Telogrus is unacceptable.
    yet, is better than go in a stormwind inn and change some human npcs with elf npcs, and call "void el hub" this would not be acceptable, this is exactly what happened with maghar

. So, pardon me if I don't agree that you have any right to complain more than anyone else.
    ooh yes, we have the shittiest, lazy and cheap hub, but we don't have the right to complaint because you don't like the alliance hubs Lmao, because they are not excellent, the horde must be ok with the worse one, LUL thats gold, then again, it is expected

Well, the goblins must have used all the available materials back then.
    yeah sure, this totally make sense

Prove they won't.
    easy, tell me where is guilneas and gnomeregan, if the gnomes and worgens didn't get their city the maghar will get nothing else without complaint, don't be a nive

You are essentially making a huge deal about a in-game experience that don't last more than five minutes once you log on your character for the first time. I don't care if yours is the worst one when almost all of them are bad. If you were the only one being shitted it would be another story.
    then gtfo dude, if you don't care why are you discussing in the first place? because you are still salty about HE? let it go

i believe is worthy discuss for

See what I mean? You don't care about others' disappointment.
    why should i care? this is not about feelings, but objective things, i don't care about orc players disappointment either, im talking about the hub being shit, people still complaint about anyway

hint: i don't even will play a maghar besides doing a priest for the sake of doing, cause i don't play with priest, i don't care about then, im talking objectively, same way i don't care if people are disappointed about they coming from draenor and not outland,this is a subjective discussion, who im not want to enter

i complaint about the shit hub and their shitty racials the same way i would complain if the kultirans get a farm in kultiras and just 4 racials

Then why are you replying? Why you even start this conversation?
    why are you replying? you already make it clear the horde should accept the shit grunt build because you are butt-hurt about void elves
    Cry me a river.
    see ya in the next gimme He cry topic

1- Maybe the quality would be better if the last time people were complaining about the quality in their starting areas others wouldn't shoot the complains down. There were complains about Suramar, Telogrus and Vindicaar, and no one cared back then. Too bad quality kept going down.
    if people didn't complaint about other racess it is because is acceptable, you liking or not

2- Saying other hubs are shit too is just a fact.
    and useless

3- so I bother a lot more about my floating rocks being meaningless and hastily put together than your reused building. To me, my turd being "new" and "polished" does not make it any better.
    then you should make a topic about that, not complain in other threads who the subject is totally different, it is useless

there are topics in the official forums with feedback about the maghar hub, yet none about void elves, then people think its fine

maybe people should put effort on then, creating feedback topics about then instead of spamming the same topic about HE 6 month straight, who knows
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-07-10 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am starting to get mad flashbacks to the 'Highelves what could have been' thread that was locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more jealous of their racials. DI have the best racials in the game. Good to see they get pretty much every Engineering wormhole in 1 racial.

Meanwhile, we sitting here with our 4% more pet HP racial trash.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'm more jealous of their racials. DI have the best racials in the game. Good to see they get pretty much every Engineering wormhole in 1 racial.

Meanwhile, we sitting here with our 4% more pet HP racial trash.
    Can't disagree with that. Mag'har racials need serious rework.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    The Mag'har were basically formed around what Garrosh started in the Underhold with regard to militarism and technology. It is possibly the only place on Azeroth that actually resembles their society on AU Draenor.

The Mag'har aren't just the Frostwolves after all, it is the Frostwolves and the other clans that were part of the Iron Horde.
    It's been 30 years since the Iron Horde collapsed, and a military installation is not representative of the whole of Orcish society, much less one that was raided only 2 years ago and left in disrepair ever since.

they should have definitely gotten the underhold. i bet they would have, but blizz probably forgot it was even there, considering the lack of care they have.

it'd be pretty cool. have the leader of them and some warsong and burning blade blade masters up there in the hall, bunches of them just chilling with their cousins all over org, and the rest down in the underhold, especially the blackrock. have the blackrock working on building up cool tech shit and fire elemental stuff.

they need to show that it wasn't just a handful of orcs that made it out. show it as a very large population of them.

The Mag'har settling in Orgrimmar is for me actually the best thing which could happen.

Let's face it: All these nice capitals like Thunder Totem, Blackrock Depths, etc. will hardly be visited in one expansion or two. I level a Nightborn and have been ten times more often in Orgrimmar than in Suramar so far. Updating the capital cities this way and not just some instances like Underhold or Shadowforge city helps to reflect the changes in the world and keeps them alive. I would love to see more in the future. A Vulpar Caravan in the Valley of strengths, San’layn coffins in the Cleft of Shadow... but I wander off.

Investing in this area is way better than giving us a part of Draenor, even it if made sense. And it doesn't make sense, they are fugitive, a small part of the Mag'har of Outland, honorbound to pay their debt and thus to help the Horde in the war against their Alliance before they have earned their right to get home. It isn't permanent. Of course the Horde would have only the resources to spare for them to get home once the war is over anyway, so...

Should the situation in Draenor turn out to be bad when they return - which they will because the majority of their kind, including Draka is still there - there might be even more Mag'har arriving in our universe, justifying an own district or even villages in the Barrens, Nagrand or wherever they like. I would rather have it this way, giving them more attention later, than little now and thus rushing their interesting storyline.

They are not the only escapees in Orgrimmar though, the Forsaken and Pandas have no buildings in Orgrimmar either we know of so far. The Darkspears have, justified through years of their presence there, as have the Tauren though it is more a shrine to nature and the Goblins had, though I still think it was just a drilling accident. Why give them special treatment?

Here are some things I would love to see though and which I guess would make sense given their clan identity even with them having fled in a haste:
    -Frostwolves
    -a Ravager farm
    -Warsong Outriders racing through the streets of Orgrimmar
    -Shattered Hand orcs
    -Eyes of Kilrogg floating around/Blood magic
    -at last one Iron Star(constructed with help of the Goblins)
    -Thunderlord Orcs scaling the walls of Orgrimmar
    -some of the Burning Blade swords
    -a shrine to their ancestors(exploring their priest class)
    -fresh (alliance) skulls

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    At least they got something. I was hoping the Mag'har would at least get one of those cool Iron Horde buildings posted somewhere in Orgrimmar. Perhaps right here where there's a walkway leading to literally nothing:
    Thats a good idea

It's going to be a small area like the nightborne got...it's not like they're getting an entire city with an AH and banks lol.
    The only time you'll be in this "hub" is after your character creation lmao. So like 30 seconds unless you plan on returning for RP purposes.
    Look at alliance who got a rock and asspull Crack elves.

Are people really complaining about this?
    Last edited by Grythletubs; 2018-07-10 at 07:05 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bet you will be staying most of your time in Zandalar and KT . You're too tired of the same fecal Dalaran and overused Stormwind+Ogrimmar back in Cata

1. what does it matter? Can't say I've ever gone to my nightborne or highmountain "hubs"
    2. it makes perfect sense storywise, why create needless lore to justify some game mechanic that close to no one will ever use.
    3. What does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    what void elves get? a black dot?
    telogrus is at least their own home

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    It's going to be a small area like the nightborne got...it's not like they're getting an entire city with an AH and banks lol.
    The only time you'll be in this "hub" is after your character creation lmao. So like 30 seconds unless you plan on returning for RP purposes.
    Look at alliance who got a rock and asspull Crack elves.

Are people really complaining about this?
    I like to go to suramar for RP

Know the beauty of playing both factions equally? I don't get pissed when one faction gets something the other doesn't. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I only now need to find a sucker willing to bet real money on this ''other faction has something we don't, change it'' threads.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    They are refugees, so it makes sense. If you care about the race, trust me, I feel you. I know it sucks.

Take the Worgen for example : they are a full playable race not an allied one. But they too, are refugees, they share the same fate. Like the Mag'har, they had to abandon their home. And like the Mag'har got an outpost in Orgrimmar the Worgen got a tree in Darnassus. (And in a few days from now they are about to lose this too!)

Anyway, give it time. I'd honeslty like to see something more for the Mag'har.
    I feel like they could at least have a small plot of land and a camp somewhere in/near Orgrimmar. Kinda like how the Gilneans had that tree in Teldrassil, even though it felt like it wasn't nearly enough...

And then of course the Goblins had tons of towns and their own extra leveling zone while the Worgen got (almost) nothing, but I'm not gonna get into that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I feel like they could at least have a small plot of land and a camp somewhere in/near Orgrimmar. Kinda like how the Gilneans had that tree in Teldrassil, even though it felt like it wasn't nearly enough...
    To me, the gilnean tree is the same thing as this orc building.

It's just a "building" in some other race's capital, it has nothing to do with the people living in it, and they had to share it with others.

It was not fine back then and it's not fine right now, but no one can say that mag'har are having it worse than others.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Also can we talk about Blizzard's half-ass attempt at representing the Shattered Hand in the Mag'har? CLEARLY this is supposed to be a Shattered Hand NPC but instead of actually giving us those cool white-skinned + red eye orcs from Draenor they just took the Laughing Skull skin and put a Hannibal Lecter mask on it plus some fist weapons and called it a day. What the fuck Blizz? At LEAST give them the Bladefist weapon or something if you're going to take the lazy route as you always do...