Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well people complained that mop had too much content, then we got WoD. Then people complained about lack of content so we got legion, then people complained about too much content... See the pattern?
    People complain no matter what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    What does it mean?!
    There is an WOW Expansion upcoming in a month, with new Continents! You heared it from me first, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah but Soon™ is usually much, much longer than a month. That's a poor use of the term
    Soon™ was used by our Mao Tse Tung forum troll, not in the blizzard tweet.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    People complain no matter what?
    Well yes, but also that the blizzard pendulum can only swing from one extreme to another

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    World quests succeed where Dailies can't in the way of you can go in the past zones you visited earlier and still be relevant other then being in one area particularly. That's a strength, Blizzard should continue to go forward with
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

i noticed that orange flames for warlocks look kinda interesting with the new looks.

like, if you pay attention, it looks like it has that red death magic sargeras uses in it. that's pretty fucking cool imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post

I do. My guild is decimated and many moved to GW2... but few of us are still playing, and because you did your last mage tower in february, means other players arent enjoing it. Also, with 8.0 patch dont change nothing, you still with nothing to do since BfA...

but to me, with 8.0 "the sky is falling"! I'm a shaman.
    Well the sky is falling only to you, because others enjoy other things in life too so we dont have to play wow 24/7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    How is that relevant to the pre-patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So like I've been thinking lately. With Azerite as it is.... can someone explain to me why Blizz removed Glyphs?

This feels basically like the exact same niche Glyphs filled when we had Major/Minor/Lesser. Just with an exp grind thrown on it.

Couldn't we just have an artifact spellbook and get the same end result?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    How is that relevant to the pre-patch?
    Where did I say this was pre-patch related ? :-)

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So like I've been thinking lately. With Azerite as it is.... can someone explain to me why Blizz removed Glyphs?

This feels basically like the exact same niche Glyphs filled when we had Major/Minor/Lesser. Just with an exp grind thrown on it.

Artifact spellbook sounds awesome. Choose the bonus or trait you like, you get it. Do you want more? Grind a thing until you can purchase an upgrade to get another. Repeat until you reach whatever cap they want. Swap them out freely, or with a minor cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Where did I say this was pre-patch related ? :-)
    haha wow got em lad

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

In a lot of ways it is like a hybrid of glyphs and the artifact. They want more stuff that is expansion specific something they can do evolve it and then at the end of the expansion do away with it. This way they can add different flavors of it every expansion without just having a pile of accumulating stuff they constantly have to work and balance around.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    In a lot of ways it is like a hybrid of glyphs and the artifact. They want more stuff that is expansion specific something they can do evolve it and then at the end of the expansion do away with it. This way they can add different flavors of it every expansion without just having a pile of accumulating stuff they constantly have to work and balance around.
    I mean, that's one very pessimistic way to look at it. I would instead suggest that they didn't like the way glyphs work. The system functioned well enough for what it was at the time but in the past 6 years their design philosophies has changed. Instead of spending a bit of gold to unlock a special ability and have it simply continue they are looking for a more Interactive way of having that special ability be granted to the player.

With the new tech that they have in place, they can take the old glyph style abilities and implement them in a new manner. New Manner is more reflective of their current ideas while retaining a lot of Fan Favorite Things.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anybody know the current rate of the concordance leveling? It's been getting faster but I'm not sure how often we gain levels anymore, I was either around 84 or 85 yesterday afternoon and now I'm at 87 today as of 2 PST.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I mean, that's one very pessimistic way to look at it. I would instead suggest that they didn't like the way glyphs work. The system functioned well enough for what it was at the time but in the past 6 years their design philosophies has changed. Instead of spending a bit of gold to unlock a special ability and have it simply continue they are looking for a more Interactive way of having that special ability be granted to the player.

With the new tech that they have in place, they can take the old glyph style abilities and implement them in a new manner. New Manner is more reflective of their current ideas while retaining a lot of Fan Favorite Things.
    The devs have said in posts in the past that they wished they had made the glyph system expansion specific content and even something like archeology they somewhat regret not making expansion specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Does anybody know the current rate of the concordance leveling? It's been getting faster but I'm not sure how often we gain levels anymore, I was either around 84 or 85 yesterday afternoon and now I'm at 87 today as of 2 PST.
    Artifact cap is 150. 12 levels to go before prepatch hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wish they had held their ground on scaling mobs upwards with ilvl though
    No they shouldn't of, it shouldn't scale to I level. That's something they were smart to back off of, holding your ground isn't always good.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Artifact cap is 150. 12 levels to go before prepatch hits.
    ??? re-read my post

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    They should have capped your iLevel in them and not allowed this ridiculous conchordance to be active in there. All the challenges are stupidly easy now. I am walking in there with 910 iLevel on specs I have never played before and 2 shotting it.

All it does is prove what most of us already knew. The majority of the WoW playerbase are bad players.

- - - Updated - - -

This deserves it's own post to be honest with you.

It sums up most of my feelings quite well.

When the sinking realization hits that BfA is just more of the same but somehow worse.

Battle for Abilities: Legion Lite.

nah.......