Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    netherstorm? oh please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    If the only way to obtain the new warlock hero is getting the Mega Bundle then I'll probably pass playing this expansion and future ones. I'm okay with card backs but putting golden legendary cards and heroes on pre-orders seems unfair to me.
    According to the website you can get it in both the regular and mega bundles. The only thing you are paying for in the Mega Bundle is 30 extra packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Sheesh, another expansion.
    3 a year mate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    According to the website you can get it in both the regular and mega bundles. The only thing you are paying for in the Mega Bundle is 30 extra packs.
    Also MECHA-JARAXXUS! Warlock Hero Card.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    netherstorm? oh please.
    We knew it would be Netherstorm related when we saw this at BlizzCon:

The next one is going to be Pandaria related.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped playing with Heartstone sometime back arouuuuund..Gadgetzan expansion i guess? There are so many expansions I can't even reember. And the reason I left was exactly that, too many expansions. And it wasnt strictly about money either. I just don't like that rush feeling. I like thing to settle down a bit. Maybe get bored with the status quo. AND AFTER THAT a new expansion. At Hearstone's rate, everything seems unimportant to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    3 a year mate

- - - Updated - - -

Also MECHA-JARAXXUS! Warlock Hero Card.
    You get it in the basic bundle also.

You get it in the basic bundle also.
    No basic bundle gets the MECHA-JARAXXUS! Card back

Mega bundle gets 30 extra packs, MECHA-JARAXXUS! Card Back, and the Warlock Hero Card, MECHA-JARAXXUS!

Edit:

Pre-purchase The Boomsday Project to receive a 50 card pack bundle, a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project, and the Mecha-Jaraxxus card back! PLUS, you can also pre-purchase the new MEGA BUNDLE, which features an 80 card pack bundle, a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project, the Mecha-Jaraxxus card back, and a new Warlock Hero: MECHA-JARAXXUS!

In case you want to re-read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    No basic bundle gets the MECHA-JARAXXUS! Card back

Mega bundle gets 30 extra packs, MECHA-JARAXXUS! Card Back, and the Warlock Hero Card, MECHA-JARAXXUS!

Edit:

Pre-purchase The Boomsday Project to receive a 50 card pack bundle, a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project, and the Mecha-Jaraxxus card back! PLUS, you can also pre-purchase the new MEGA BUNDLE, which features an 80 card pack bundle, a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project, the Mecha-Jaraxxus card back, and a new Warlock Hero: MECHA-JARAXXUS!

In case you want to re-read it.
    Didn't realize they named the Card back the same thing. That's bullshit.

Didn't realize they named the Card back the same thing. That's bullshit.
    S'all good mate, I do what I can to make sure everyone gets proper information. Cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    ^

You can't keep up anymore unless you play 28 hrs a day or open the wallet.
    Yuuuup.
    And the funny thing is, I bought plenty of preorders and even some pack bundles.
    I really don't mind spending some money on a game I play a lot, but if it just feels you are getting milked it turns in a big no thanks really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    Yuuuup.
    And the funny thing is, I bought plenty of preorders and even some pack bundles.
    I really don't mind spending some money on a game I play a lot, but if it just feels you are getting milked it turns in a big no thanks really fast.
    Doesn't help when those cards you bought are also pushed out of meta faster and faster and you're seeing less return

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the concept. I hope their overcharged mechanic won't be too OP, but it's a welcome change to the game design. More late-game options are sorely needed, with aggro decks being a little bit too prominent right now.

In any case, my 5k gold is ready!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

That video was painful to watch

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    If the only way to obtain the new warlock hero is getting the Mega Bundle then I'll probably pass playing this expansion and future ones. I'm okay with card backs but putting golden legendary cards and heroes on pre-orders seems unfair to me.
    Apparently I was wrong and it is indeed a hero icon. Sorry!

7+ Year Old Account
    This looks like it might be the worst Hearthstone expansion yet. No wonder Brode got out when he did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Seems like more of a 'you can get this card through packs, but if you order the mega bundle you're guaranteed to get it right away' sort of deal, IMO.
    Kinda like those hook claw machines they have in restaraunts. Try to get it for $1 per play or buy it straight off for $20.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Kinda like those hook claw machines they have in restaraunts. Try to get it for $1 per play or buy it straight off for $20.
    I swear you can never get what you want with those.

So... yeah. You're right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    This looks like it might be the worst Hearthstone expansion yet. No wonder Brode got out when he did.
    Brode helped design this one. They design expansions three in advance. He probably helped design every single one that will come out this year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I don't think it's a shop hero, though. I'm pretty sure it's hero card, subtle difference. Like, the kind you play and you get a new hero power and X amount of armor.

But yeah, I get what you're saying. I think!
    No mecha jaaraxxis is a playable hero like Medivh or the other alternative heroes. If you preorder the mega bundle u can play as him right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look... Another expansion to this P2W dead game...