Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    1)
    6) You think DH have it bad, Holy Pallies went from nearly the Best Healer all around in game, to Method ranking them the last of the 5 Healers. (Ranked 6th actually as Method Ranked both Holy and Disc Priest above Holy Pally.)
    Last interview method rank paly best heal in mythik +. So what you talking about?

Where is the Havoc niche? Pvp no sry, mythik + no sry, mythik raid with momo best build no sry

OH yes I see it, lvling and than farming till flying comes back, than druid gg

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    It was demons and undead. Im sure about it.
    You're right. Turn Evil could fear demons and undead, they could track undead, and Exorcism would always crit.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by dhalorien View Post

PD: During legion fel rush damage reduced by 30% and the glaive bleed 50% +25% on legendary
    yes because blizzard didnt want people to use fel rush in a single target rotation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    This isnt grinding. Grinding implies i can slam my face at it till I get it. Getting an item out of an M+ chest randomly could possibly go 14 months and it never RNG out of it, Leggos at some point were guaranteed. This has absolutely no protection and it will completely make or break demonic working well.
    but that is the definition of grinding, repeating the same content untill you get what you want

- - - Updated - - -

Critical caos, inner demon, balanced blades, and the eye beam dot, core things.

a good inner demon ina mid of a pack causing 30 millions of damage for saying something , are minor things. Yeeep, move to your class forum
    and again, none of that is a core gameplay mechanic you are losing, you are losing just numbers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    yes because blizzard didnt want people to use fel rush in a single target rotation

- - - Updated - - -

but that is the definition of grinding, repeating the same content untill you get what you want

- - - Updated - - -

and again, none of that is a core gameplay mechanic you are losing, you are losing just numbers
    I agree that these traits are no longer core of the havoc DH.
    But not tired of hearing opinions of who the DH has used only as alt sometimes doing some m + low and lfr say: the DH is in a good position just because you have double jump and you can glide without making a deeper analysis of the spec .
    Some people have used it as a main for all the espansion and want to continue to use the DH not only to farming herbs but to make the contents more complex and realize how limited this spec is currently compared to legion .

Summing up what has changed.
    1) Abilities/ talents already problematic in legion have remained the same (Demon Bite / Demon Blade)
    2) Cleave disappeared into thin air
    3) Bad versions of legendary grafted into talent (AOTHG that only works with DBite, Delusion that only scale when CS regenerates fury (really ??)
    4) Copy paste of mechanics of other classes that fit together badly (Immolation Aura (venegance DH), azerite trait Seething power (Mongose ​​fury SV Huneter), Dark Slash (Colossus Smash))
    5) Kamikaze Build (momentum), dead after Trial of Valor (and this was to remain) returned to the spotlight.
    6) Aoe excluding EB, empty.
    7) generation of fury really low, but this can be traced back to point 1
    8) pvp unwatchable

But DH Havoc is ok now!
    Last edited by mmocbc68ff3aec; 2018-07-11 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen999 View Post
    I agree that these traits are no longer core of the havoc DH.
    But not tired of hearing opinions of who the DH has used only as alt sometimes doing some m + low and lfr say: the DH is in a good position just because you have double jump and you can glide without making a deeper analysis of the spec .
    Some people have used it as a main for all the espansion and want to continue to use the DH not only to farming herbs but to make the contents more complex and realize how limited this spec is currently compared to legion .

Summing up what has changed.
    1) Abilities/ talents in legion remained the same (Demon Bite / Demon Blade)
    2) Cleave disappeared into thin air
    3) Bad versions of legendary grafted into talent (AOTHG that only works with DBite, Delusion that only scale when CS regenerates fury (really ??)
    4) Copy paste of mechanics of other classes that fit together badly (Immolation Aura (venegance DH), azerite trait Seething power (Mongose ​​fury SV Huneter), Dark Slash (Colossus Smash))
    5) Kamikaze Build (momentum), dead after Trial of Valor (and this was to remain) returned to the spotlight.
    6) Aoe excluding EB, empty.
    7) generation of fury really low, but this can be traced back to point 1
    8) pvp unwatchable

But DH Havoc is ok now!
    i understand that havoc got gutted and i agree with you, most of the specs did, but compare your post to the original OP, you pointed what you think is wrong with the spec and why it feels bad, the OP just made a whine thread how his favourite spec got nerfed, how he is losing traits that dont affect gameplay at all etc.
    Last edited by valky94; 2018-07-11 at 08:55 AM.

Title: "Removed Demon Hunters soul"
    My thoughts, as a non-DH main: "They removed the passive that lets you get souls/Demonic Appetite? Oof that sucks!"

OP: *crying about nerfs/changes*
    My thoughts: "Every new class goes through extreme iterations for an expansion or so after the one that adds it. Remember DKs? They used to be 3 Tank/3 DPS specs. Now they're 1 Tank/2 DPS specs"

OP: "DHs aren't the focal point in this new expansion and they're gonna be as bland as any other class"
    My thoughts: "Did this guy not play LK/MoP? This happens to every new class"
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    You can't remove what was never there to begin with.

Play beta for more than 10min and you will see that DH are still fun to play

....and only works to catch herbs.
    I think thats the best part of playing a Demon Hunter tbh - I only use mine for that :-)

Deleted
    going into legion we all knew that when they added all those artifact passives and active abilities, all those legendary effects, and god knows what else, that a lot of that was going to get cut the next xpac.

it just feels worse for DHs because they have no "lesser" pre-legion baseline to get pruned back to that all the other classes do have.

that said, i think class identity in wow is ultimately more about the artstyle then the actual gameplay.

Welcome to the world of Demonology warlocks in Legion
    You'll get over it just like we did

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    Welcome to the world of Demonology warlocks in Legion
    You'll get over it just like we did
    More garbage responses from a CLASS that has other dps options and was #1 all legion pretty much. Havoc has none.

Deleted
    Well.. seeing as many people are being cinic on : ohh that happened always hohohoo i was a DK hohoho!

I Created this thread to explain what many DH are feeling, that the gameplay has changed and we want to feel unique class again.We are closer to any melee class, yet we are not, we are magic users, we COULD use some different spells besides chaos strike, its getting boring now that you removed first blood and throw glaive ( YES THEY ARE USELESS NOW,I SEE U CINICS LITTLE...)

It doesnt matter if you are a dk , rogue or priest, you want to feel different, and in 7.0 7.1 7.2.5 we were, then we were forced to the bladedance and chaos spam, then demon bite spam... and many of us were enjoying the demon blades, FOR EXAMPLE!, others enjoyed bloodlet, others demonic, etc..

Now we have no choice, the flames thing will be top, the demon bite spam will be the best, and so on,i think you can see my point if your brain works or you used a DH for more than a few heroic dungeons...

I personally was enjoying our cleave with legendary, and demon blades, now you cant play like that(even live), demon bite spam, its what many people have whined over here and with reason.

I Created this thread to explain what many DH are feeling, that the gameplay has changed and we want to feel unique class again.We are closer to any melee class, yet we are not, we are magic users, we COULD use some different spells besides chaos strike, its getting boring now that you removed first blood and throw glaive ( YES THEY ARE USELESS NOW,I SEE U CINICS LITTLE...)

Now we have no choice, the flames thing will be top, the demon bite spam will be the best, and so on,i think you can see my point if your brain works or you used a DH for more than a few heroic dungeons...
    I'm sorry but the only brain that doesn't work is your own.

First blood is still in the game when BfA hits and currently the best build on the beta is 3233222 (Demon blades and momentum). Whether demon's bite will be better is still a possibility but that you assume it's a certainty is mindboggling.

It's like listening to the Deathknight whine all over again.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

glaive throw is still a thing, even the talent that gives your 2 charges is still ingame, first blood is still a thing, and you cant talk about their numbers as blizzard is still doing tuning

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    I'm sorry but the only brain that doesn't work is your own.

First blood is still in the game when BfA hits and currently the best build on the beta is 3233222 (Demon blades and momentum). Whether demon's bite will be better is still a possibility but that you assume it's a certainty is mindboggling.
    sorry but i do not discuss with plants who dont read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. seeing as many people are being cinic on : ohh that happened always hohohoo i was a DK hohoho!

It doesnt matter if you are a dk , rogue or priest, you want to feel different, and in 7.0 7.1 7.2.5 we were, then we were forced to the bladedance and chaos spam, then demon bite spam... and many of us were enjoying the demon blades, FOR EXAMPLE!, others enjoyed bloodlet, others demonic, etc..

I personally was enjoying our cleave with legendary, and demon blades, now you cant play like that(even live), demon bite spam, its what many people have whined over here and with reason.
    "Many DH are feeling". Source?

Can you screenshot me your 120 DH on Beta?
    Hi

It's no use trying to reason with OP. He's so far gone that if he were a dog I'd put him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Liondi View Post
    Last interview method rank paly best heal in mythik +. So what you talking about?

Where is the Havoc niche? Pvp no sry, mythik + no sry, mythik raid with momo best build no sry

OH yes I see it, lvling and than farming till flying comes back, than druid gg
    and only M+ they were one of the best healers all around in Legion, and it's was just an example I used to explain that "Hey DH guy, you're not the only one getting the Shaft, get over it."