Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Apart from in places like Porton Down you are - you're constantly being watched. Dodging the question I see, because there's no logical explanation. Thanks.
    You're not gonna go anywhere with him Theo, there is always a goal post to move or some other "plausible" explanation that will suddenly pop up when the need arises.
    I did much the same in the Skrypal thread with many others, it's futile. it went from "we don't know" to "maybe it's england" to "definitely not Russia" to "food poisoning " to "maybe they tripped and fell on it" and then back to "Novichok compound was not even pure so it's BS" again.

Same for all the other dissenters and political opponents. they all just happen to run in some polonium tea by accident or just happen to get randomly gunned down by "completely random" thugs

hell even in this thread his main goal is asking you to prove Porton Down does anal probes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    hell even in this thread his main goal is asking you to prove Porton Down does anal probes.....
    My main goal is seeing upon which facts rests the belief in Porton Down infallibility.

And so far it looks like "We trust them to do everything right, that's all."

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...6.2018.1475151

2 milligrams is still 25 micrograms per kilo on 80 kg person. That is over 100 times greater than the 0.22 micrograms per kilo ld50 for Novichok.

It is significant difference. You are wrong and completely out of your league here.
    There doesn't seem to be any actual references behind that assertion, however.

Most media accounts, including interviews with creators, go with "10 times higher then VX" for best results of the program.

Deleted
    Why is it I only ever see Shalcker post in threads that mention Russia. That must be his keyword search

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why is it I only ever see Shalcker post in threads that mention Russia. That must be his keyword search
    It's his job. So to speak. Or you know, literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Yes let's trust tabloids instead an article of peer reviewed scientific journal.
    Those tabloids are putin reviewed that is even better than peer reviewed

Yes let's trust tabloids instead an article of peer reviewed scientific journal.
    Trust creators of Novichok rather then unknown assessment.

Show article in peer reviewed journal that states that then.

Because article links to pdf that doesn't open for me, and "DTIC" isn't "peer reviewed scientific journal".

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you only post threads about UK?

...because people live there, duh.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2018-07-12 at 07:43 PM.

Because the Russian troll factories are real. Let's just say that after reading comments in news portals of my country for years you could see certain patterns of comments, certain people posting the same stuff, deflections of the original topic in specific directions, and so on. It goes to the level that you can explain it only in two ways - mentally ill obsessed people posting, or people getting paid to post as their job.

Remember - deflect, deflect and always deflect, use whataboutisms and find a way how to say that "In Russia" this and that would not or would have happened, depening on what you need.

"Toxicology Communications" is very much a peer reviewed journal, and you not being able to open a .pdf bothers me very little.
    Can you actually open it? Do you see upon which data they base their assesment?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Because the Russian troll factories are real. Let's just say that after reading comments in news portals of my country for years you could see certain patterns of comments, certain people posting the same stuff, deflections of the original topic in specific directions, and so on. It goes to the level that you can explain it only in two ways - mentally ill obsessed people posting, or people getting paid to post as their job.
    You can see plenty of people doing exactly the same on this forum with enough history to show exactly how they changed to current beliefs and how they got so obsessed (like Skroe).

Plenty of people share same beliefs and approaches. "Paid"/automated ones usually try to copy already-observed behaviours to "blend in"; and sometimes they make something new and if it works "real" people also try to copy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You can see plenty of people doing exactly the same on this forum with enough history to show exactly how they changed to current beliefs and how they got so obsessed (like Skroe).

Plenty of people share same beliefs and approaches. "Paid"/automated ones usually try to copy already-observed behaviours to "blend in"; and sometimes they make something new and if it works "real" people also try to copy it.
    You did miss my point. Parroting your beliefs everywhere, even when there is not a slightest hint in the news about what you posted is either mental ilness, or paid trolling. Guess which one on a certain scale is more likely?
    P.S.
    I will agree that... Skroe is like you. Take it as you wish. I do dislike hurray patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You did miss my point. Parroting your beliefs everywhere, even when there is not a slightest hint in the news about what you posted is either mental ilness, or paid trolling. Guess which one on a certain scale is more likely?
    At those scales some kind of widespread mental issues is more likely, really. Current atomized society sometimes causes "free people" to cling to pretty weird things; and that can be hard to see in yourself and much easier in others.

Not enough money around to pay for trolling, but plenty of "engaged" audience that lap up implausible theories "for their team".