Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    And at the same time conceding to an authoritarian leader that invading other countries for more resources is acceptable. He did it with Kim Jung Un, so I guess he would do it here since he is a weak and subservient ruler who fawns over dictators.
    In reality, that happened under Obama. And Obama only pushed for sanctions just as he was out the door to create more world problems. That's what Obama did, let the bad guys of the world run rampant.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't buy from a tyrant, buy our freedom gas! That will stick it to Putin and will secure large cash flow to US.
    From US standpoint, this is win-win situation and since they can just pressure Europe via trade wars, this is going to be new reality.
    Being most powerful country on Earth have its benefits.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    In reality, that happened under Obama. And Obama only pushed for sanctions just as he was out the door to create more world problems. That's what Obama did, let the bad guys of the world run rampant.
    Right, Obama, using a multi-lateral process with consensus from world leaders, punished Russia for their actions.

Looks like you enjoy gobbling on the cock of a weak impotent Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

That's a great lesson, my friend. So if Trump removed sanctions from Russia, he'd be doing the world a favor by cooling tensions between Russia and the world?
    Sactions aren't the same thing as cutting off trade. It's almost like international politics is nuanced. Besides, sanctions are meant to sting, not destroy. Do you really want to push Russia into a situation where they have nothing to lose? It's not a country that you can bully into submission (like Iran). Besides, all of this is easy for an American to argue, considering whatever happens doesn't affect you to the same degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Obama passed several sanctions against North Korea using government agencies, In 2013 with the North Korea sanctions enforcement act passed congress, the 2016 act was an addition to this. Where are you getting your facts from?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No shit you aren't, since you believe it's a problem in the first place that isn't being rectified as we speak. Like I said, research more on German renewable energy before you start gobbling Trump cock on the internet again.
    It would appear quite slow. Their import of natural gas didn't change in these 10 years.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.lngexports.com/

Remember, pipelines are bad... everyone remember this battle?

https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/06/polit...rry/index.html

Euros need to stop building pipelines and ship in their energy, it's cleaner and healthier for the environment. :-D
    Yeah remember that fight about a pipiline in the fucking US? Remember that EUROPE? Cus that totally involved you, eh EUROPE?
    Yeah let's have a fucking pipline from the US, across the fucking Atlantic and half the American continent instead of Russia that's right next door. Brilliant. That's not gonna cost us a horrendous amount. Why wouldn't we want Russia to turn even more towards China? Just let them buddy up as much as possible!

Stop trying to understand an entire continent and it's diverse countries with your US-centric ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreo View Post
    Don't buy from a tyrant, buy our freedom gas! That will stick it to Putin and will secure large cash flow to US.
    From US standpoint, this is win-win situation and since they can just pressure Europe via trade wars, this is going to be new reality.
    Being most powerful country on Earth have its benefits.
    Why would they buy from the US? the reason they buy from Russia is because it is easier they can get oil much cheaper by making a deal with Iran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Aren't there already sanctions against Russia?
    And where are we supposed to get it from then, the US? with it's trade war? fuck that.
    Yes, stop sucking the Russian hose and suck my hose instead.

Deleted
    I applaud the Europe commitment to green energy but how they go about this is fucking retarded. They should have gone to nuclear power until the transition is complete which some people believe will not happen until 2050 . Then they would not nearly be as reliant on gas as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Obama passed several sanctions against North Korea using government agencies, In 2013 with the North Korea sanctions enforcement act passed congress, the 2016 act was an addition to this. Where are you getting your facts from?
    Oh that's right, Russia wasn't a problem until Trump came around.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Aren't there already sanctions against Russia?
    And where are we supposed to get it from then, the US? with it's trade war? fuck that.

Much better than buying it from the regime that actively wants to undermine you and the EU.

But yeah tariffs are so spooky.

15+ Year Old Account
    It would appear quite slow. Their import of natural gas didn't change in these 10 years.

Another great post showing how fucking ignorant you are in the subject you started. You must think it must take the same amount of time to build a power plant as it does for you to strap-on your prosthetic penis. Keep reading.

You were talking about sanctions against North Korea and spreading fake news, so is that your version of I was wrong?

In what is another display of Trumps brutal truth telling and contrary to the mass media narrative that Trump is in Putin's pocket, Trump skewered Germany this morning for enriching Russia with billions of dollars in their choice to buy 70% of their energy from Russia. As part of the NATO agreement, the US, which supplies 70% of the defense spending of the entire alliance of countries, is responsible to defend NATO from an enemy, in Russia, that is being strengthened by the countries sworn to protect. It makes complete common sense that the countries of NATO should seek trade agreements with other cooperative countries (NATO countries) before looking to enemies for the purchasing of goods and services.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/polit...018/index.html

What do you think? Should Germany and other countries stop strengthening Russia with their high dependence on Russian products?
    I have to agree with Trump on this one.

You can't make Russia out to be this big baddie that you need protection from (at mostly the USA's expense) then you turn around and you and ink a billion dollar plus/year oil deal with the big baddy.

Who the heck do these people think they are? Are they out of their minds? Either Russia is a "big baddie" or they are your "business partner"- make up your mind already.

Trump is right- we can't afford to subsidize this nonsense. We owe trillions to China, we just don't have the money.

We should agree to match Germany's contribution to NATO- and not a dollar more.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I don't think you grasp this at all.

The US removing sanctions has nothing to do with Europe at all. The US doesn't decide who is sanctioned by other countries.
    Any sanctions the US does not take part in, is not going to be effective.

What do you think? Should Germany and other countries stop strengthening Russia with their high dependence on Russian products?
    How I see it... Trade has always been a warrantor for peace. Nations beeing dependend on another are more likely to get along side by side. I seriously don't see any problem to do trade with Russia if both sides profit from it and grow wealth. Political sharades are another thing but I fail to see what's bad having a good economic relation with Russia.

I get it that Trump wants better deals, so negotiate..... He's even right on a few things and I aprechiate a little kick in the European butt if that makes us more self-reliant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Russia was considered a bad actor until it invaded Crimea and started having a bigger presence in Syria. Guess when that happened. Keep showing your ignorance, shows how fucking deluded conservatives are.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You were talking about sanctions against North Korea and spreading fake news, so is that your version of I was wrong?
    No - I was talking about sanctions on Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I have to agree with Trump on this one.

You can't make Russia out to be this big baddie that you need protection from (at mostly the USA's expense) then you turn around and you and ink a billion dollar plus/year oil deal with the big baddy.
    Fun fact the US was trading the Russia throughout the cold war.