Poll: Are you excited for Kul'tiran humans?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited for their armor aesthetic but as a char model I really can't care. It's not to say they are bad or anything they are just bigger pudgier humans. No thrill behind it.

Only if they can be Shamans.

I am really excited about them. I hope the skinny ones will have some kind of Innsmouth-folk looks. After all they are a seafearer folk and we will probaby have an underocean old god.

If this isn't the time for Blizzard to pull a full Lovecraft, I don't know when.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Go ahead and point me to the model that the Kul Tirans are reskinned from.

boom

*Mic drop*

Now what

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Oh, they tried with these scars and all.

I still think they look lame as hell*.
    There, fixed it for you, no problem!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    They're not fat, they're robust sea dwellers
    Lol, that reminds me of the saying: Shes not fat, she's just big boned

>Fat humans
    >My diversity

lol.

I'm very hyped for them! I've always loved the fat guy too lazy to swing a sword, casting his spells from afar.

Definitely going to change my boomy into one. Hopefully the boomkin form is as massive though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    I love how little effort they put into races now, literally reskinned models that I can do for 5 usd in Blender. Anyway people will sure eat this up and buy the race change. Good for blizzard.

I personally have 0 hype, literally just a fat human.
    I'm sure many guys would like to be "fat" like that. You keep pushing your agenda though. We will continue to enjoy a cool new race. You go figure who is winning from this.

Can't wait for my fat human rogue!!!! I've been wanting fat humans for so long (although tbh I expected it as a cosmetic setting for humans like orc hunch/straight back).

Ogres, or up-right gorillas. Leaning on ogre. Same skeletal model, same... girth.

Quote Originally Posted by caranthir nine View Post
    I think their faces are horrible, I'm most likely not going to play one.
    This is the type of answer that people that are mature and have a little education should give, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Its making my day how this thread is an absolutely wonderful display of the unintelligent negative vocal minority that mmo-champ has. All this fucking whining and you are in the minority even with the general trolls on this site who just hate everything wow. I hope some of you negative kids on page one reads this and may one day realise that the whole universe doesnt revolve around you and your social welfare income.
    Unpolite and poorly educated kids, like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Sorry, but they are nothing alike and ugly as fuck. Nobody wants to play gross ugly dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    The female Kultirans have NOT the body of a weightlifter, what the hell? This is actually insulting to female weightlifters RL.

The females are fat, nothing else. Not savage, not rough, not battle-hardened. Just overweight with a pretty face.

It's alright if people want to play an overweight female, that's perfectly fine. I would love to play a scrawny Kultiran crack-addict male if possible myself. But if the idea of the race was "rough, battle-hardened and forged by the sea" then sorry, swing and a miss.

For the males we have the Mountain, for the females a random BBW model.

Edit:

Huh, I just checked Wowhead, did they really add this face option for the females? Not bad.
    What do you mean insulting? have you seen literally any female weightlifter? they can be really fat.

Anyway that's besides the point, I really like the female KT humans but as you said they can be improved by giving them muscles be a bit less fat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Unpolite and poorly educated kids, like this one:
    Agreed, alot of people play ugly dudes see the horde players who aren't elves

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Do you think there is another race that makes more sense for this story?
    "This story"? No, I suppose not.

That doesn't justify it, though.

There's no reason they couldn't have gone with a different story to allow a different race, though. Why not have focused on Stromgarde, with larger, more-muscular human barbarians as the allied race? Or perhaps discovering a long-lost clan of Vrykul, who are a bit smaller (still larger than humans, but not comically so), who find reason to join up with the Alliance?

Hell, for that matter, what if you had a race of Drakinoids, humans and/or elves that had been experimented on with Dragon blood, and became some formidable hybrid of the two?

There's just nothing exciting about Kul'Tirans. They could have just as easily been portrayed as regular humans, for all I care. Jaina is a shitty character at this point, anyways, so I'm not exactly thrilled to be seeing her as a central 'hero'.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    "This story"? No, I suppose not.

That doesn't justify it, though.

There's no reason they couldn't have gone with a different story to allow a different race, though. ....
    Well......many people really like Kul'Tirans and have been asking to explore that. So, different strokes for different folks. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Well......many people really like Kul'Tirans and have been asking to explore that. So, different strokes for different folks. /shrug
    Fair enough! I guess I just never found them to be interesting (it's just another human kingdom). I'm sort of digging the whole "Wiccan" vibe of their culture that seems to be getting explored in some of the new zones, but the Kul'Tirans themselves... I just can't imagine wanting to play one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    Agreed, alot of people play ugly dudes see the horde players who aren't elves
    Except shamans and druids, they all are...

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Fair enough! I guess I just never found them to be interesting (it's just another human kingdom). I'm sort of digging the whole "Wiccan" vibe of their culture that seems to be getting explored in some of the new zones, but the Kul'Tirans themselves... I just can't imagine wanting to play one.
    Let's hope blizzard doesn't stop releasing more playable races in BFA so that alot of people will be satisfied sooner or later.