Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    I'm disappointed that the hero is gated behind a pay wall though :'(

Time to spend some gold I guess.
    You can always get Nemsy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    You can always get Nemsy?
    D=

I thought about that tbh, but turns out i'm too lazy to venture somewhere for her.

I'll probably burn the gold even though I don't really play lock. I have a weird thing that I only play heroes I don't have gold portraits for yet so atm sticking to Priest, Warrior and Mage decks :P

Priest has been fun atm since it's not a FotM deck, so people don't play around it not knowing it hard counters locks and Druids really well ^^

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    D=

I thought about that tbh, but turns out i'm too lazy to venture somewhere for her.

I'll probably burn the gold even though I don't really play lock. I have a weird thing that I only play heroes I don't have gold portraits for yet so atm sticking to Priest, Warrior and Mage decks :P

Priest has been fun atm since it's not a FotM deck, so people don't play around it not knowing it hard counters locks and Druids really well ^^
    There's a video on YouTube that shows you how to get Nemsy without going anywhere. Basically it requires an app or two that allow you to fake your location as being where a Fireside Gathering is currently going on, so you can then match up with them and get your Fireside wins and rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    There's a video on YouTube that shows you how to get Nemsy without going anywhere. Basically it requires an app or two that allow you to fake your location as being where a Fireside Gathering is currently going on, so you can then match up with them and get your Fireside wins and rewards.
    :O

I should investigate -- Cheers ^^

I, for one, love that the promotional material for the game keeps getting cringier and campier.

Art by draken4o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklurker View Post
    I, for one, love that the promotional material for the game keeps getting cringier and campier.
    Kobolds and Catacombs 80s style Muppet trailer is still my favorite.

As for this new expansion, I'm a huge fan of mechs and goblins and gnomes. Bring it on!

Sucks that awesome Mecha Jaraxxus is behind a $80 paywall.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-07-10 at 11:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I loved the Kobolds and Catacombs trailer because it was quality camp, this was just cringe.
    I love the anoucnement trailer for boomsday project.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Wow. So much cringe packed in 9 minutes. Never thought I'd say this but: So glad these guys got their own game to screw around with ._.
    Yes, awful, bad, so bad. Hearthstone started up here, the tone was here, and then it started to dive down into awful PBS cartoon specials. They are definitely catering to a specific audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Yes, awful, bad, so bad. Hearthstone started up here, the tone was here, and then it started to dive down into awful PBS cartoon specials. They are definitely catering to a specific audience.
    Can't tell if sarcastic or not. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Can't tell if sarcastic or not. :3
    Dead serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell pays $80 for a quarter of an expansion and a jpeg?

Me, but I'm just spending Blizzard Balance. If I had to spend real money I'd probably look at it very differently.

Man those bundles are so tempting but I hate spending all that $$ and having to wait to even open the cards. I'm not good at waiting, damn it!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Montegomery View Post
    Me, but I'm just spending Blizzard Balance. If I had to spend real money I'd probably look at it very differently.
    Me too, I would have stopped playing long ago.

I'm disappointed that the hero is gated behind a pay wall though :'(

Time to spend some gold I guess.
    I bought the hero and I don't even like it, I mostly just wanted to buy both sets, card packs at $1 each is a good deal. I like Nemsy way more for a warlock hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this expansion put the final nail in the coffin in me playing HS. What ever happened to earning rewards in game, Getting sick of having to pay additional charges for something as simple as a hero card...

I been slowley weening off of HS anyway, but the game is becoming too much of a cash grab now. I am fine with buying card packs but now everything is 'pay more'
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Well this expansion put the final nail in the coffin in me playing HS. What ever happened to earning rewards in game, Getting sick of having to pay additional charges for something as simple as a hero card...

I been slowley weening off of HS anyway, but the game is becoming too much of a cash grab now. I am fine with buying card packs but now everything is 'pay more'
    Did you entirely miss the event we just had which showered you in extra dust (as well as a slew of high-gold-value quests)?

Or the one just coming round now which will double your gold income for several weeks?

Or the free Year Of The Raven packs that were given out recently?

Or all the OTHER free promo stuff that Blizzard throws out on the reg?

Or did you just feel like coming in and posting a couple of buzzwords you've seen posted places?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    the new guy is not ben brode quality. this new guy is super awkward and cringe inducing.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Did you entirely miss the event we just had which showered you in extra dust (as well as a slew of high-gold-value quests)?

Or the one just coming round now which will double your gold income for several weeks?

Or the free Year Of The Raven packs that were given out recently?

Or all the OTHER free promo stuff that Blizzard throws out on the reg?

Or did you just feel like coming in and posting a couple of buzzwords you've seen posted places?
    Did you also miss his point?

For example in the case of Mecha Jarraxus, you HAVE to pay 80$ to obtain the warlock hero apperance and its a very limited time slot to boot. This is a big difference compared to many of the previously obtained skins that were either much cheaper or obtainable ingame/through related promotions.

The extra dust/gold that Blizzard is providing through events is nothing. By making it 3x expansion per year(instead of the adventure system before), Blizzard ensured that unless people buy 400+ packs, their collections will be incomplete(opposed to spending ~3k gold on adventures and having all the cards). In fact, if there were no event/promotion, the cash grab would be absolutely shocking.

In a few months, Hearthstone will have competition with Artifact, so the expectation was for Blizzard to either tryhard or cash out.