Poll: When will San'layn become playable?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    please no more elves

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygons View Post
    Hopefully never because this game was objectively ruined when they added Blood Elves to the Horde and San'layn would just be more shit I don't want in my faction
    How was it ruined when they joinden the horde? You didnt like warcraft 3 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    They are scourge. You can't just come up with anything you see in the game and wanting it as playable race.
    The reason people thought about it in the first place was because Talanji said that slyvanas recruited the sanlayn cus they had no homes.
    So when talking about the san layn and also the alliance warcampaign its not a crazy weird idea. High elves for that matter is a dead subject and we dont have any hints or cool moment were we would think they are subrace material like at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    oh yes, they will not stop until this become true

Oh yes more elves. The salt alone will be worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    please no more elves
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    no more elves
    Great many people want fat human, tiny human, muscular human, undead human, metal human. Why not offer players access to vampires? San'layn are not about being elves but blood thirsty monsters, that is their allure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I wouldnt mind as long as the Alliance got the race they wanted but it's never going to happen and at this point with how behind they are on class reworks I can't see anymore allied races coming after Zandalari and Kul'tirans.

But for now if you want a Dark and Edgy undead looking elf the Alliance Void Elves are waiting for you.
    Tell me what race ia it that 'the Alliance' wants?

(Hint, not all Alliance want high elves.)

Wow, there still super salty people doing the whole "the alliance/horde is there for you" childishness.

I don't think they should be added simply because we have enough elves already, but at the same time I would love for them to be added just to spite the people that have an irrational hatred of elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Great many people want fat human, tiny human, muscular human, undead human, metal human.
    except people don't want that, just the kultirans is enough

Why not offer players access to vampires?
    because this options is bad in the current lore and come with the "elf" counterpart, and there is enough elves already

if youw ant be a vampire you can be a Death knight with blood spec

San'layn are not about being elves but blood thirsty monsters, that is their allure.
    ha thats funny, but not resemble this, an elf is an elf, and people want because they look like one

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Want to be a spooky elf? Then Alliance is there waiting for you. On the topic of spooky undead elves, here is a dark ranger mog I put together for my velf hunter, it is a mix of the mythic ToS set and the Alliance only PvP set + a few other pieces.
    Since Dark Ranger is very likely going to be the next hero class you won't have to use that xmog for too long

15+ Year Old Account
    The more races the better, bring them all on!
    Here is something to believe in!

Great many people want fat human, tiny human, muscular human, undead human, metal human. Why not offer players access to vampires? San'layn are not about being elves but blood thirsty monsters, that is their allure.
    there are also vampire humans

If you want vampires, I do not think you're against vampyr humans.

many people are already tired of the elves look at the poll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    oh yes, they will not stop until this become true

even blizz laughed at the people who want more elves there.we already have four races of elves is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    except people don't want that, just the kultirans is enough

because this options is bad in the current lore and come with the "elf" counterpart, and there is enough elves already

if youw ant be a vampire you can be a Death knight with blood spec

ha thats funny, but not resemble this, an elf is an elf, and people want because they look like one
    That is not true at all, those tiny kultirans, vrykuls, undead like nathanos and some other too are wanted too.

I must protest. San'layn would not be named San'layn Elves but just San'layn. And their ears are more bat than elvish https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...e_Keleseth.jpg. There are other races with similar ears, trolls for obvious reason, even orcs have them this pointy way

Blizzard can distinguish them further from other elves. We don't see how Blood Princes faces look like so they can be easily like this: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1449184492 small changes can give them even more pronounced ears and bat like noses. They are not your usual pretty guys, they walk dirty, there is no elegance to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    there are also vampire humans

If you want vampires, I do not think you're against vampyr humans.

many people are already tired of the elves look at the poll

- - - Updated - - -

even blizz laughed at the people who want more elves there.we already have four races of elves is enough
    Why those non lore figures when we can get someone with actual ties? San'layn fit the bill. The poll is not about 'want' but 'when'. If they use it for any other reason then it is their own fault.

Given the way the war campaign goes last time I checked, probably never .

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Tell me what race ia it that 'the Alliance' wants?

(Hint, not all Alliance want high elves.)
    I'd consider "a race the Alliance wants" to be something a lot of Alliance players are asking for.

Maybe look up Alliance race polls and tell me what are the most popular requests?

(Hint, High Elves are one of the top ones).

Anyways, even stuff like Wildhammer Dwarves got a "anything is possible but no plans right now" from another Blizzard dev so I wonder really what choices for Alliance race tons of people actually want.

- - - Updated - - -

Why those non lore figures when we can get someone with actual ties? San'layn fit the bill. The poll is not about 'want' but 'when'. If they use it for any other reason then it is their own fault.
    People are too stupid to realize that April Fool's joke was to players calling WoW World of Elfcraft.

They're also going to be dumb to realize that your poll isn't about "right now" but "when".

People's opinions will be biased in answering this poll right now since they're coming off of 2 elves being released already, so asking for another related elf type is just going to tilt people even more.

It would've been better had you waited a couple years or so before making this kind of poll.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is not true at all, those tiny kultirans, vrykuls, undead like nathanos and some other too are wanted too.
    people want tiny kultirans under the big ones as the same race

vrykuls are not humans

undead like nathanos current is impossible, and people don't want that too much at all
    I must protest. San'layn would not be named San'layn Elves but just San'layn. And their ears are more bat than elvish
    who cares what they are called, an elf still an elf, they still look like an elf
    Blizzard can distinguish them further from other elves. We don't see how Blood Princes faces look like so they can be easily like this:
    ROLF, they will never look like this, people don't want this, they want pretty elves but edgy, if youw ant amonster ask blood trolls with bat features, that would be true vampire

They are not your usual pretty guys, they walk dirty, there is no elegance to them.
    you are lying to yourself noww, people want the twilight style vampires, pretty, ghotic all this shit

except they don't, they have no ties anymore, their prince got caught killing his own men to feed, they are scourge scum, evil and don't belong the horde

Most of the naysayers here are salty High blood elf fans who are disappointed they didn't go to Alliance and now they wishfully think what Ion said applied to elves in general. Understand this -- San'layn are unique enough to be considered more undead than elves. Plus, either way, elves are the most liked races, so elf haters can go fuck themselves in their green/furry asses, no one would care. San'layn fanbase is big. It is the most requested race for Horde after Ogres.

Lastly, why don't you naysayers stop breathing with your mouth and tell me which allied race is the better alternative for forsaken? And you better stay shut , if all you're going to say is 'well any race but San'layn' cuz it's retarded. Every race so far has been an alternative to an existing one. So come on, which one is better for forsaken than San'layn???

Vampire Elves will be playable, sooner or later. And wtf is with kids that don't want evil races? If you want to be goody two shoes alliance boyscouts are waiting for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Most of the naysayers here are salty High blood elf fans who are disappointed they didn't go to Alliance and now they wishfully think what Ion said applied to elves in general. Understand this -- San'layn are unique enough to be considered more undead than elves. Plus, either way, elves are the most liked races, so elf haters can go fuck themselves in their green/furry asses, no one would care. San'layn fanbase is big. It is the most requested race for Horde after Ogres.

Lastly, why don't you naysayers stop breathing with your mouth and tell me which allied race is the better alternative for forsaken? And you better stay shut , if all you're going to say is 'well any race but San'layn' cuz it's retarded. Every race so far has been an alternative to an existing one. So come on, which one is better for forsaken than San'layn???

Vampire Elves will be playable, sooner or later. And wtf is with kids that don't want evil races? If you want to be goody two shoes alliance boyscouts are waiting for you.
    You're right about it all except the bold, they're literally undead elves. Not saying they won't be playable but I'd be surprised if Horde end up having more elf race choices over Alliance (who originally had the only elf race).

The way I see it is that they've set a precedent with both sides getting elves at the same time so I highly doubt they'd give one side more elves than the other.

So if San'layn were to be playable they'd probably release another elf equivalent for Alliance.

Thus I don't think the "Undead 2.0" will be San'layn. It's probably going to be something else, especially since don't the San'layn that got recruited by the Horde in BfA get wiped by the Alliance? Their leader even starts killing Horde members for energy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    So if San'layn were to be playable they'd probably release another elf equivalent for Alliance.
    this is the main reason why those san'layn threads start pop up so much recently, people just want a excuse to get high elf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Most of the naysayers here are salty High blood elf fans who are disappointed they didn't go to Alliance and now they wishfully think what Ion said applied to elves in general.
    this didn't even make sense, in fact, it is the high elves fans disappointed they didn't get the blond and white elves, but purple instead, they see in the vampire elves a hope to blizz add another elf in the alliance for parity
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-07-11 at 07:22 PM.