Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Battle for Azeroth Beta Key Giveaway - Week 3 - We've Done it All!

Week 3 - We've Done it All!

Blizzard has given us some beta keys to help you prepare for Battle for Azeroth! This week you will need to clear the end of Antorus or complete a Mythic 2+ if you haven't already.

Well this might be a a sign that pre-patch is not next week either lol.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Beta continues during prepatch. The latter is being tested on PTR; they're separate things.

Why would we need to complete Mythic 2 or Antorus for beta??? I am just curious why not just give it out by random selection

Deleted
    why would you wanna play BETA a Month before the Game comes out anyway ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Well this might be a a sign that pre-patch is not next week either lol.
    this is not even remotely close to a sign that the pre-patch is not coming next week. The fact that the 17th is 4 weeks til bfa launch is however a 99.8% sign that the patch IS coming next week.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    this is not even remotely close to a sign that the pre-patch is not coming next week. The fact that the 17th is 4 weeks til bfa launch is however a 99.8% sign that the patch IS coming next week.
    They should let people know sooner than later though, there are things hinged on when it hits and whether someone will make more time available personally for things like Mage Tower and some achievements, also I don't want to hear this "you had a year to do it" crap that is just an elitist load of QQ and it makes people who say that sound stupid considering the weapons are getting more powerful making it easier right up until patch hits, which makes it easier to do closer to said date.

Not sure there are 600 mmochamp users that have the achievement that want to play the beta - that haven't already....

Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    Not sure there are 600 mmochamp users that have the achievement that want to play the beta - that haven't already....
    More than 600 people entered in the first hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They should let people know sooner than later though, there are things hinged on when it hits and whether someone will make more time available personally for things like Mage Tower and some achievements, also I don't want to hear this "you had a year to do it" crap that is just an elitist load of QQ and it makes people who say that sound stupid considering the weapons are getting more powerful making it easier right up until patch hits, which makes it easier to do closer to said date.
    I mean, if you were worried about getting them in the past year or so, why wouldn't you have been trying to work toward them in that time? Trying to crunch it into the last few days of the patch seems silly, and leaves you too open to missing out.

Also, there's plenty of evidence that points towards it releasing next reset. Nothing official, admittedly, but still a lot of evidence that we've had for quite a while now. Waiting even longer, and cutting down on available time you have, before doing the challenges simply because there isnt anything concrete is just showing poor time management skills on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysth View Post
    I mean, if you were worried about getting them in the past year or so, why wouldn't you have been trying to work toward them in that time? Trying to crunch it into the last few days of the patch seems silly, and leaves you too open to missing out.

Also, there's plenty of evidence that points towards it releasing next reset. Nothing official, admittedly, but still a lot of evidence that we've had for quite a while now. Waiting even longer, and cutting down on available time you have, before doing the challenges simply because there isnt anything concrete is just showing poor time management skills on your part.
    I am just saying, knowing is better than not knowing in general.

*looks at calendar*
    *looks at release date*

We're about a month away from BFA's launch, and you're handing out Beta Keys? What's the point? People might as well wait.
    Edit: Seems like other people think the same way.

Deleted
    how much time to see if you won? it only says that ive entered to win, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by dhalorien View Post
    how much time to see if you won? it only says that ive entered to win, wtf?
    "Winners will be selected by July 16" luckily for you there's no reading test.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VekniDarkIron View Post
    "Winners will be selected by July 16" luckily for you there's no reading test.
    i tought it was a reading test, thanks

Im excited to play Bfa 1 month before launch to see which class is the most OP in PvP before committing to one on live

this is bullshit or disrespectful

But why? the launch is in like 30 days.