15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    to be fair iceland always play well because the inbreeding has made them telepathic. I like watching them. Any country where there is an app to stop accidental incest gets my vote.
    Following that logic the Welsh should be pretty damn high in this tournament.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staboteur View Post
    Sad to see England go out

To all the salty people gloating over England's loss though, dunno why you care so much about what England gets up to because no one in England cares about you.
    Shhhh no tears, only dreams now.

Congratulation to the Croats, but I'm a bit disappointed. As someone born in France I'd have loved a match between the bleus and perfidious Albion.

Still, good run to both teams, and see ya'll on Sunday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by staytuned View Post
    my god i spent over half an hour crying. You have no idea what this means to me
    @prabog ajme majko idemo u finale
    brate, u boj, u boj, za narod svoj!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    my god I spent over half an hour crying. you have no idea what this means to me
    @Prabog AJME MAJKO IDEMO U FINALE
    Burazzzz slavlje do ujutro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    What? I am always here.

Aren't all of you always saying the FIFA Raking is bullshit? Now it's finally good? Lol.
    The wood comment wasn't meant for you, don't be obtuse.

People have used it all tournament as some arbitrary measure of what defines a "good" team (despite #1 not getting out the groups)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Per capita?

For every Gudjohnsen etc. you need fifteen Croatians.
    I stand corrected. Time to sleep
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    to be fair iceland always play well because the inbreeding has made them telepathic. I like watching them. Any country where there is an app to stop accidental incest gets my vote.
    They have a app for that? Lol. For me it's fair game as long it's not direct line; parents, siblings, grandparents, sons/daughters, grandchildren. Aunts and first cousins? I have some hot ones, I would!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Scraped though against Colombia and got a 7-1 shot on goal ratio against a half decent team.

Nothing new, same players same shite, just unbelievably lucky with the draw.
    A half decent team now! You mugged yourself, take the L and move on.

You'll not stop England fans being proud of their team for the first time in over a decade.

Gratz man, happy for you

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    A half decent team now! You mugged yourself, take the L and move on.

You'll not stop England fans being proud of their team for the first time in over a decade.
    Played no football of worth for the entire tournament bar the battering of a pub team.

But yeah be proud.
    You'll not see England get this far in a tournament for the next few decades unless they get another easy draw

Drink one for me too! Živjeli!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Gratz man, happy for you
    I'm actually sorry for all the shit banter I tried to instigate. England played so much better until we scored the equalizer. I have no idea why and how, but you kinda fell apart afterwards.

Best game of the whole cup so far. Thank you England for these emotions!!

I'm actually sorry for all the shit banter I tried to instigate. England played so much better until we scored the equalizer. I have no idea why and how, but you kinda fell apart afterwards.

Yeah when you posted it was all over at halftime, I was thinking "I fucking wish it was!"

England and Croatia fans showing some class and humility after the defeat, you others.... so sad..

Deleted

Because they're full of mentally weak players, many of which have never won a trophy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    England fans showing some class and humility after the defeat, you others....
    It's coming hoooome!

England fans can take their banter.
    They came up short, as usual.

Deleted

That is how we play, if we get demoralized, we are easy prey. But if we feel the fire, everything burns in our path.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Played no football of worth for the entire tournament bar the battering of a pub team.

But yeah be proud.
    You'll not see England get this far in a tournament for the next few decades unless they get another easy draw
    So basically back to the last 20 years? And you expect us not to be proud of where we got?

Third tier banter mate.

The banter is all part of the fun mate, no hard feelings.

We could and should have been 3 nil up and out of sight by half time but we were again poor in our finishing. We absolutley fell apart after half time but my God, the boys did us proud. Far exceeded what little expectations there were at the start of the tournament so yay!

Good luck Croatia against France. I'll be supporting you as I stand to win approx £250 in a sweepstake at work as I drew Croatia!
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!