15+ Year Old Account
    I blame her

Last edited by Khadgar; 2018-07-11 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    Never in my entire life have I seen this, we are going fucking insane!
    Rakija and Horovitza (or whatever the hell it's written) will be sweeter today

Idemo Hrvatska!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khadgar View Post
    So that's why Croatia won....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Khadgar View Post
    hasnt scored since lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Ye in this thread it's mostly been irony, but the damn internet has been full of "It's coming home" for like 10 days now and probably everyone except the english are sick of it
    You don't say.

Your misplaced ephemerial nationalism gets on everyone's nerves and seeing you get taken down a peg is always enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    You don't say.

Your misplaced ephemerial nationalism gets on everyone's nerves and seeing you get taken down a peg is always enjoyable.
    Dude, I had to google this.

The first result on google was this

Edit: Keep NSFW links off here

gg
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2018-07-11 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    3rd aint bad boys and you will be even better in 4 years time.
    They won't beat belgium.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Disagreements are fine, personal attacks are not.

There won't be another warning tonight, for anyone.
    who do u think u r, u fucking retard

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Oh, right... Russians....
    not their fault, ppl arent allowed to make political statements to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    This English team plays actually very modern football, and is one of the most likeable teams in the tournament. Only Dele Alli is a bit of a diving cunt.
    the only cunt here is u, u fucking piece of shit

Infracted
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2018-07-11 at 09:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhh, what a night England did get lucky with the draw, but as much as it pains me to say it, you still have to beat who you're given and they did and a semi final is nothing to feel bad about. They should've won imo and will be kicking themselves that they're out, but at the same time they deserved to lose because they didn't take their chances and were outclassed in parts of the game.

Don't know if anyone was watching it on ITV but Roy Keane was spot on with his points, saying you need to take one game at a time rather than going on about the final when you're not even there yet... Ian Wright, what a typical arrogant, bellend. That's the biggest issue why England don't go anywhere, they always heap way too much pressure on the team rather than let them do their own thing, too much pressure to win it before they've even started, the pundits, the press, all a load of shite.

France/Croatia final should be a good game. I know everyone is picking France and I do agree, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Croatia will do them, and I hope they do too

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    All banter aside I do feel sorry for Southgate, the only likeable person In the entire England setup, he's been class.
    Have to agree, I normally think the England managers are complete tossers but Southgate, what a standup guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Dude, I had to google this.

The first result on google was this

-Snippity Snip-

gg
    I ain't clicking that shit brah.

It means short lasting.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2018-07-11 at 09:46 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did I really just see am adult website linked Oo. Well I'm just happy we got so far. Could have beaten croatia, but was not to be. 4th isn't too bad though, beats not even getting out of the groups like last time. I've got hopes for euro 2020 but not for the next world cup, the "big" teams will have sorted themselves out by then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umtiti View Post
    who do u think u r, u fucking retard

not their fault, ppl arent allowed to make political statements to begin with

the only cunt here is u, u fucking piece of shit
    Yey we got a some retard burner account here. It's about damn time.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/paddypower/statu...48450994118656

Right, so time to start a list of blame.

-Anybody who bought an England flag since Saturday.
    -Anybody who booked the final off work.
    -Any company who announced plans to give their staff time off work.
    -Those tattoo dipshits.
    -Glenn Hoddle.
    -ITV in general

Yey we got a some retard burner account here. It's about damn time.
    Gotta hand it to them, ithe nickname is hilarious
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    https://twitter.com/paddypower/statu...48450994118656

Right, so time to start a list of blame.

-Anybody who bought an England flag since Saturday.
    -Anybody who booked the final off work.
    -Any company who announced plans to give their staff time off work.
    -Those tattoo dipshits.
    -Glenn Hoddle.
    -ITV in general
    Danny Murphy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Nothing, its all shit at home.

Its too hot, there's no rain and our government cant deliver a competent plan for Brexit. (I voted remain but i just want it over and done with now)
    Do we even have a government?

Also everything’s on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gael4 View Post
    You really need to chill out my friend. As a Frenchman living in Belgium I find it disappointing that you guys are taking it so poorly. I understand that it hurts (well not really it's only football) but you must look at the bigger picture and cut the nationalist bs. France is your friend and many French were rooting for Belgium as a second choice for the WC.

Your team has great talent, but saying that the best team did not win is just absurd. Mental and realism are HUGE parts of every high level sport competition. The French used to be exactly like your team in 86, with flamboyant players but no cake in the end. They were not the better team.

I was supporting both Belgium and France, and I'm so sad to see the Belgians hating on the French.

Cheer up, Belgium is still a great Football nation despite being so small, be proud and don't hate.
    If you can't handle it that is really not my problem and all the rest of the nonsense you are producing to somewhat skate around the way les blu played in the second half and especially near the end something, a lot of people outside of Belgium even saw too bad.

Don't want to be labelled as a team that throws antics, very easy don't have a team that throws antics and don't be even blindly apologetic for it.

I have plenty of criticism on Belgium and on parts of us, like why keep dembele up, why let chadli take 3 corners after fumbling the past two, why zero changes in setup till the very end and so on, don't worry but that does not subtract any comments i have on les (terri)blu(e)s.

Holy shit how blind are you if you're going to sit there and defend Mbappe? Hell Neymar was bad people said that kid should be banned for the next tournament but that and the FIFA really need to step up to punish these young football brats. And it's not only against Belgium he pulled that kind of shit in other games also. Go on defend this? I want to see you try.

If you played like you did in the first half, fair and without antics, no issue. However you didn't and as much you want to come up with bullshit i'm going to keep shutting it down.

France best player people:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/phot..._460svvp9.webm

And let's not act let that was the only thing.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2018-07-11 at 09:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Do we even have a government?

Also everything’s on fire.
    The queen is still alive.

The queen is still alive.
    Yeah but we know that one day she won't be. And then it'll be Charles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    If you can't handle it that is really not my problem and all the rest of the nonsense you are producing to somewhat skate around the way les blu played in the second half and especially near the end something, a lot of people outside of Belgium even saw too bad.

Don't want to be labelled as a team that throws antics, very easy don't have a team that throws antics and don't be even blindly apologetic for it.

I have plenty of criticism on Belgium and on parts of us, like why keep dembele up, why let chadli take 3 corners after fumbling the past two, why zero changes in setup till the very end and so on, don't worry but that does not subtract any comments i have on les (terri)blu(e)s.

Holy shit how blind are you if you're going to sit there and defend Mbappe? Hell Neymar was bad people said that kid should be banned for the next tournament but that and the FIFA really need to step up to punish these young football brats. And it's not only against Belgium he pulled that kind of shit in other games also. Go on defend this? I want to see you try.
    Neymar deserves to be banned, he's a complete disgrace to the game rolling around like a fanny every time the grass blows against him.