Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    The feedback on the forums represents a portion of the playerbase that are really concerned about their classes. Class design is indeed becoming hateful for those who really care for the whole QOL of their character.
    Yeahp, a very small vocal portion of the playerbase.
    As the most unhappy are usually the loudest, personally i'm fine with my class so i'm really not fussed to engage in the forums.

But it really doesn't matter what I play these days, I play pretty casually didn't even kill Argus for my ugly mount >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    I'm one of those delusional people I really have a gut feeling that it's the 24th.
    A prepatch being 3 weeks long till launch? Let me know the last time that happened ;-)
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Enjoy your class changes..... lol.

I don't understand how people are so hyped up for 8.0.
    Disc Priest looks better than Legion ( I loved Legion Disc Priest). Hyped because I'll have fun with friends like every xpac.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    A prepatch being 3 weeks long till launch? Let me know the last time that happened ;-)
    Wrath, according to another MMO-C poster. :P
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    TBC Prepatch (2.0.1 Before the Storm) - Dec. 5, 2006
    TBC Release - Jan. 15, 2007
    42 Days

Wrath Prepatch (3.0.2 Echoes of Doom) - Oct 14, 2008
    Wrath Release - Nov. 13, 2008
    30 Days

Cata Prepatch (4.0.1 Cataclysm Systems Patch) - Oct. 12, 2010
    Cata Prepatch (4.0.3a The Shattering) - Nov. 23, 2010
    42 days

Cata Launch - Dec. 7, 2010
    14 days
    56 days total

MoP Prepatch (5.0.4 "Mists of Pandaria") - Aug. 28, 2012
    MoP Launch - Sept. 25, 2012
    28 Days

Wod Prepatch (6.0.2 The Iron Tide) - Oct. 14, 2014
    WoD Launch - Nov. 13, 2014
    30 Days

Legion Prepatch (7.0.3 "Legion") - July 19, 2016
    Legion Launch - Aug. 30, 2016
    42 Days

Not really

Haha!!! you're funny. New content, new features, and new races sound really nice, but in reality....

Class design is going down the drain, get ready to lose your artifact traits, legendaries, and set bonuses!

Again, I still don't understand how people are excited for 8.0 or BFA, you're literately losing about 30% of your passives, spells, and talents and gain virtually nothing in return. Azerite armor is a garbage concept that's supposed to replace all of your missing spells/passives/etc.
    I play veng DH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We're losing a bit, and gaining a bit. The important thing is new content though. Every expac you get effectively nerfed, it's just part of the game. I know I'm def looking forward to running M+ with 3x Essence Sever Azerite pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    All 8.0 gives you is removing a shit tonne of class functionality and about an hours worth of story questing that will probably be time-gated over 4 weeks.

15 minutes a week.
    It still marks the start of something new. It's when I'll start organizing my bags, clearing my bank, getting things in order for the expac.
    Last edited by Better; 2018-07-12 at 01:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dude, it's a second life to me with 10 years invested into it. It's disheartening to watch the game i loved since I was a kid become an absolute meme.

Anyways, I quit and I got better things to do. Trolling and preaching the cold hard truth is my hobby and outdoor things as well.

Can't wait to see wow burn into the ground.

People like you who enjoy braindead rotations are partially the reasons the class designers came to this conclusion of dumbing down classes, or it was just a coincidence.
    'Got better things to do', like cry on a forum about a game you supposedly no longer play.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Artifacts will be disabled once prepatch goes live, there won't be 151 or 100 Concordance.
    Yes there will, they've quite clearly planned it out that way. We're due to hit 100 for the 17'th and it's hardly going live before then

When this shit hits live servers it's going to be biblical.

Glorious glorious rage and tears.
    Eh, each to their own.

Personally i'll do the same thing I do every expansion; Dungeon, Raid rinse repeat.

Yet to have an expansion I haven't loved playing a certain class, I doubt this will be the one to break that trend.

10+ Year Old Account

I've heard this since 2010. It's like a broken record.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Incorrect. Shortest was 4 weeks. I don't trust MMOC posters who don't bother with sources
    Retired boomer.

Since people survived the Legion class changes which saw many drastic changes to most specs the BfA changes will be fine. Will there be tears? Of course, there always is. But biblical? Please ...

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoldier06 View Post
    PvP season not announced yet, only confirmation is soon™. I won't believe the bull honkery until I actually see an actual date
    PvP season end already announced last week.
    We saw a date announced, but it came and went.
    It will pretty much have to be next Tuesday if BfA is going to be on time.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Legion:

Completely gut your spec. Give you cool Artifacts and some Legendaries to fill the gaping holes.

BfA:

Back to Legion level gutting. Except... Oh there's nothing? You get nothing? Oh okay.

It's going to be hilarious.
    I mean I very much dislike how class design has regressed but I'd think the people that care the most would've already been on the beta and been vocal, so I can't really see there being that much of an outrage at this point. I might be wrong, something like no 120 talent to look forward to I could see being a sore spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    Yes there will, they've quite clearly planned it out that way. We're due to hit 100 for the 17'th and it's hardly going live before then
    It's common knowledge at this point that once prepatch goes live artifacts are disabled, concordance and all.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Trust me.

People have been very vocal. I have never seen this level of negativity towards class design. It's everywhere. YouTube, Reddit, MMO-Champ and official forums. There was huge backlash for the Legion prune but at least the Artifact and Class Halls were somewhat exciting. This time around you get NOTHING added on top.

I had a post on the WoW reddit that got front paged. There were people in that thread who were still under the impression that we were ABSORBING everything to do with the Artifact.

Imagine how those people are going to feel when they lose it all.
    lol reddit
    Retired boomer.

It's not an opinion, its a fact.

If you were to read the beta feedback forums, you would probably understand the frustration we have towards the class design team.

And because of that, the game is now being targeted towards people like you, aren't you lucky!

Yea, I am salty.

Last time I've heard of wow dying was during WOD when they implemented asharan, garrisons, and virtually 0 content. Guess what, the game nearly dropped about 50% in subscribers! (random %, but a huge amount).

At this point we can assume that "Wow is dead" is just an exaggeration or a saying.

I think that BFA will be the WOD 2.0 to which the subscriber count will drop substantially..... again!
    *Claims to have moved on from the "dead" game*

*Also feels the need to gatekeep and derail a thread because he feels like he needs to ruin anyone's enjoyment of the now "dead" game.*

Pick one.

Like bro I get you don't like the class changes. But they don't all suck. Honestly some are looking pretty damn good. But what is the point in going a thread that is a speculation thread on the release date of the pre-patch, and start bitching about class changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    It's common knowledge at this point that once prepatch goes live artifacts are disabled, concordance and all.
    This is the quote that you replied to:

8.0 next Tuesday, July 17th! Artifacts will max out at 150 and Concordance at 100 (currently 140 / 89) before then - Action is coming!
    The person that wrote that was not wrong, we'll hit 100 concordance before the prepatch hits. The main question is if we'll have it for a full week or only a short period of time before prepatch hits
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2018-07-12 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Was thrown around during Cata and heavily during MoP.

Shit there was even articles back in 2007 saying that Burning Crusade killed WoW.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/pc-m...-wow-25902237/
    Some fun reading there

Deleted
    24th.

Mark my words. If I could, I would bet everything I own on it.