Omg imagine if Croatia beat France, the juggernaut team.

So... I had to come here. This was your chance. Pretty much all favourites failed already. This was your once in a century chance to win it again. And then you did what you do best... you Brexitted. NOW YOU LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!

Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Croatia should hit up Eufemiano Fuentes, he knows how to get a little extra juice out of players like he proved with spain in 2010

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, not using this as a "We would have won if" excuse, better team over 120 minutes won, end of. This is just another gripe in my never ending dislike of Cuneyt Cakir.

Winning a fifty fifty ball with a high boot that is chest height, and the other guy runs into it is a foul and a red card.

Winning a fifty fifty ball with a high boot that is head height is a goal.

Why is he still a referee?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    À lot of journos jumping to defend Sterling this evening...
    Don't get it, he's had an abysmal tournament.
    No bottle whatsoever.
    The first half vs Croatia was the only decent 45 minutes he had all tournament, he did fucking nothing in every other game.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Lads-man: Homecoming 2. In theatres 2022.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny part is that Belgium and England played a meaningless game to determine who gets the easy road, only to end up meeting again for a meaningless match
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2018-07-12 at 03:41 AM.

Deleted
    Imagine being such a pathetic person that you try to brag about "England going home" when your national team couldn't even make it into the tournament or has already left it.

Oh wait I don't need to imagine it, this threads filled with those people.

- - - Updated - - -
    @StayTuned as the only Croat in a thread filled with salty Europeans who can't understand having a good time, congratulations, i'll be supporting your lot over France on Sunday.

I also hope Croatia wins the final.

France team is unlikeable and Pogba being a world cup champion is weird.

I'll be cheering for Croatia along with the continent of africa

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have been happy for France to win as they're the best side of the tournament, but then Firebane came along.

I always like an underdog so hopefully Croatia can do it.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, France is gonna win it! Only reason England made it this far into the world cup is because they got an easy route from the beginning. It honestly couldn't have been easier for them...

10+ Year Old Account
    England is a young team that almost no one expected to make it to the semifinals. This team will be back four years from now minus a few players that can easily be replaced. In my opinion England played a good tournament and should be proud of themselves. England is doing much better than my country which is near enough in shambles.

Deleted
    1. well England, it was a good game.
    2. ya just talk that France will steamroll us... phmmmmmm
    3. stop with " Coming home ", even as a mockery it's boring

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    A half decent team now! You mugged yourself, take the L and move on.

You'll not stop England fans being proud of their team for the first time in over a decade.
    There are stupid English fans and so on, even how much you were annoying on the internet. Be proud. Young team, they grow! Well, al dobili so mi tako da sta ćeš...
    Anyways no hate, but now we go for the Cup boys and girls .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Where did this guy come from?
    ignore him m8

Deleted
    Glad Croatia won so we get another Belgium - England.

First match was a travesty, and even tho there's no real meaning to the match (none will remember the 3th place), hopefully we'll see some attacking football this time instead of trying to lose.

Give the fans what they deserve!

I'm super happy for Croatia and hoping they can remove French kebab now. But then they're going to have 3 extra time matches in their legs, while France had none and they also have an extra day for regen. Afraid they'll be able to run Croatia over simply by having more stamina. But then they are also very impressive tactically and the technique of most of their players is amazing. Croatia really doesn't have much going for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Sieh dir den Tweet von @VJesenicnik an: https://twitter.com/VJesenicnik/stat...265429506?s=09

England tried to open the game and score during Croatia's celebration ... I think that's funny. They must have seen that other team do it so they thought it must be working

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Imagine being such a pathetic person that you try to brag about "England going home" when your national team couldn't even make it into the tournament or has already left it.

Oh wait I don't need to imagine it, this threads filled with those people.
    Salt is real !

But maybe wonder why England is the only team that caused this kind of gloating despite all but two teams being eliminated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    and they also have an extra day for regen.

That's details like that which remind that we're on a WoW forum !

Proud of England. I don't think we should have gone out there but Croatia outplayed us in the second half and ET and deserved that win.

Still, this is the best I've seen England do in my lifetime, so I think as a team we go out with our heads high.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Also, not using this as a "We would have won if" excuse, better team over 120 minutes won, end of. This is just another gripe in my never ending dislike of Cuneyt Cakir.

Winning a fifty fifty ball with a high boot that is chest height, and the other guy runs into it is a foul and a red card.

Winning a fifty fifty ball with a high boot that is head height is a goal.

Why is he still a referee?
    it's not really head height because the english player went with his head down. It would've been valid to call a foul on it, but it's as valid not to give it in that case. Depends on the referee in that situation and considering Croatia deserved it being the stronger team, it's fine in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    Tis the way of the Balkans, my man! We burn with ours passions!
    Ah yes, tell me about it...
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cu...ukraine-video/
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2018-07-12 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Not sure why people are so excited over the English side and think they will do better in upcoming competitions.

They had an extremely lucky draw and remember they lost in the group stage (granted it was a game without any stakes but it was still a loss).

My opinion, this wasn't the best English side in years as some people say they were mostly just lucky to get as far as they did.
    It's a young team that obviously has quality players and will play more tournaments together.

You're right though that the football wasn't great and I'm at a complete loss as to why Gareth Southgate is being hailed a managerial God for this world cup run. Chris Coleman reached a semi final too you know. Oh but he's nice and he wears a waistcoat, 6 year deal it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.