Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    can we at least agree that this chick is a shit comedian?
    still haven't seen the clip but damn if a poorly written skit or whatever can get this much attention i'd say she's not that bad. it's not all about about making you laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    So now
    Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I don't really see I'm indifferent if I kill as a result of my actions, I didn't mean to kill as much different than actually doing killing with the intent to kill.
    You possess some mighty selective reading. It is what I said from the very start.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2018-07-11 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I managed to get as far in this thread as Endus comparing pregnancies with tumors. That's my limit to disingenuity.
    I'd appreciate it if you didn't jump into a thread just to lie about what I'd said.

I pointed out that other people's arguments compared a fetus to a tumor. I was taking issue with their arguments because of that. If I brought up tumours, it was to point out how someone else's points was making that equivalence, which is wrong.

I agree that equating a fetus to a tumor, or a tapeworm, or a toe, all that is ridiculous and does not properly assess what a fetus is. That was my point, the entire time. Blame others for making shoddy arguments that draw those equivalences, not me for pointing them out, to dismiss their arguments on that basis.

7+ Year Old Account
    Driving your car into a crowd of people because you don't give a shit if they die or not isn't any better than doing so with the intent to kill them. Driving your car into a crowd of people because you don't give a shit is as much of an accident(It's not) as doing so with the intent to kill them.
    Even in this ridiculous scenario (Driving into a crowd constitutes intent), there's still a difference. Causing harm or death intentionally is always worse than it happening unintentionally. That you see them as the same isn't relevant.

You possess some mighty selective reading. It is what I said from the very start.
    And I already pointed out that indifference is irrelevant. Intentional and unintentional are two completely different things. Period.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2018-07-12 at 01:09 AM.

can we at least agree that this chick is a shit comedian?
    No. I think she's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Typical response of the uninformed right. Many on the left just want ease of access and protection from persecution. It is legal after all. Most people in favor of abortion rights understand the gravity behind the decision to abort.
    I wish the left protected children in the womb, with two american parents, as much as they protect children who's non-american parents tried to sneak them into the country to avoid proper immigration processes.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This bit was largely a deliberate overreaction to counter the "abortion is terrible and awful and you should think real hard before you make such a terrible, awful, sinful choice, you horrible person" rhetoric that goes on.

An abortion should be as casual as a colonoscopy. You wouldn't go get one for yuks, but if you need one, nobody should give a shit that you had one.
    Ending any life is morally wrong. This is based on my morals as a liberal pacifist. Also, I'm pro-choice. I believe that it(abortion) is sometimes a necessity.

This isn't the opposite of "you're terrible" this is insanity. To CELEBRATE killing something is psychopathic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Abortion isn't a right. You also shouldn't be allowed to kill just because you don't like the choices you've made.
    That depends on what do you constitute as a life and killing. Sperms have the potential to become life so are you going to ban masturbation because its potentially killing millions of people?

Also a fetus isn't alive just like you don't call a tumor a living person.

You are just giving Mcdonalds more ideas, get one free happy meal with every abortion. I can see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    I wish the left protected children in the womb
    They do protect them while they are in the womb, as long as the woman wants it in her womb.

They also are researching ways to gestate unwanted and/or prematurely born pregnancies by tech.

What are you doing to protect them?
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2018-07-12 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    No. I think she's funny.
    then you have a poor sense of humor.

then you have a poor sense of humor.
    Translation for those that are not authoritarian:

"If I don't tell you what's funny, you won't know what's funny!"

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    Translation for those that are not authoritarian:

"If I don't tell you what's funny, you won't know what's funny!"
    pretty much. get in line.

pretty much. get in line.
    HAHA! Thanks for that display of humor, authoritarian, but I don't care for "line" rides at the amusement parks. I will pass.

HAHA! Thanks for that display of humor, authoritarian, but I don't care for "line" rides at the amusement parks. I will pass.
    one day you may not get a choice, kitty cat

Join the Galactic Empire. See the galaxy! Be a peace bringer.

one day you may not get a choice, kitty cat

Join the Galactic Empire. See the galaxy! Be a peace bringer.
    Without choice, there is no reason for me to live anyway. Checkmate.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Human rights doesn't exist outside of man-made laws.
    Not with that attitude. Know them, demand them, defend and protect them.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Not with that attitude. Know them, demand them, defend and protect them.

Hear, hear! Convince them space aliens not to eat us! =P

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    I wish the left protected children in the womb, with two american parents, as much as they protect children who's non-american parents tried to sneak them into the country to avoid proper immigration processes.
    I wish the right cared as much about protecting people after they were born as they do before they were born. Two can play this game. The left does care, we also care about an individuals right to their bodily autonomy.

Without choice, there is no reason for me to live anyway. Checkmate.
    well, that'll be for you to choose when the time comes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    still haven't seen the clip but damn if a poorly written skit or whatever can get this much attention i'd say she's not that bad. it's not all about about making you laugh.
    i get what you mean, she's using trump tactics of being outlandish to cause controversy and stay in the news. tv bullshit.

i think she's shooting her career in the foot. she's typecasting herself into this one role. so either she's just a naive young comedian, or she's really smart and sees the CASH COW that the liberals are when it comes to people speaking publicly about things they like.