Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    3 dots to keep up instead of 2 on st.
    IF you take StFl.

Empowerment management could be difficult as it is easy to overcap on them, but also you don't want to overcap on ap either.
    Won't be that hard. AsP doesn't come by nearly as much as Legion and we don't have OI anymore (the biggest offender of losing empowerments when you get a ridiculously good streak). I'm pretty sure losing those, mixed with LS feeling worthless to cast is partially why we got opposite empowerments back.

I feel like it will still be kind of easy to play but harder to master than legion.
    Again, "harder" like how Dad Spec is harder than intended ST, but still not that much harder. You might have one or two extra buttons to press occasionally while trading off one (Moons) you pressed 3-5 times in a 45s window.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

so i came across the bug(?) that give 40% haste to incarn and ho boy does it feel good , can't even imagine what it could be with lust

being able to shoot 3-4 wrath before the first one even connect with the target is so fun , really hope it will stay because it actually make me want to pick incarn in some cases instead of just picking forest and call it a day for the rest of the xpac

edit : just noticed that the 40% haste is only for pvp apparently , as soon as turn off warmode , it goes back to 15%
    Last edited by naeblis495; 2018-07-10 at 02:48 AM.

I just want them to give the Moon talent the old cd and I'll be happy. I want my flying Goldrin back too.

The Moonfire trait is going to get nerfed soon. I dont see a problem with that but would like to see that trait moved to Starsurge to boost Booms ST. Moving the bonus to affecting Starsurges will make managing AP kind of a thing. Im not a fan on Moons but I guess we are stuck with it. Like others Ide like to see Oneths come back in some way or maybe a trinket effect like the HFC trinket. Besides that Im pretty happy with Balance for BFA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Still not the same fun spec it was years ago
    I second that! :/

I think balance druid in bfa is going to be it's best iteration yet

Deleted
    Certainly one of the more interesting iterations.

woah you guys didn't like the mechanics of casting solar spells when the sun is out and casting lunar spells when the moon is out?

Im shocked.

/s

Any news on stat weights for BFA? Or hasn't that been researched fully yet? (no beta for me, sadly)

Quote Originally Posted by restoxpresso View Post
    Any news on stat weights for BFA? Or hasn't that been researched fully yet? (no beta for me, sadly)
    To much tuning to be done yet. No real point to them right now.

I think balance druid in bfa is going to be it's best iteration yet
    Care to elaborate on why you believe this? I'm wary of proc-heavy RNG rotations, especially the feast or famine lottery style of variance that plagues certain specs, and I'm concerned on how a few of the changes will affect Balance. Any theorycrafters wanna weigh in?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    To much tuning to be done yet. No real point to them right now.
    Thanks man, exactly what I was looking for!

So where are all the Beta guys and "experts" with the Pre patch run down on rotations, gear, relics, etc

make my life easy! Go!

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yummy boomy nerfs yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Yummy boomy nerfs yummy!
    everything points towards aoe nerfs and ST buffs. Which really is a better tuned boomkin then it is today.

I just don't understand why they nerfed boomkin, we aren't even doing well. Fury of elune was already borderline not useful after all the nerfs and then they nerfed it again. Guess it will be new moon for st, shooting stars for everything else........

That's some 4d Chess thinking there. Nerfing one of our single-target dot spells and our single-target talent laser beam. This will fix the boomkin's single-target dps.

Boomkin was ridiculously broken with moonfire spam in pvp.. Just hoping they don't over-do the nerfs, seems there's never any inbetween with Blizzard and patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    This stuff is why I'm not playing at launch. I got fooled on Destro lock last time and, while I enjoyed the move to Balance, the ST was terrible and had I wanted to raid I'd have been pissed at the poor performance on those fights. This time I'll see what 8.1 brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    Boomkin was ridiculously broken with moonfire spam in pvp.. Just hoping they don't over-do the nerfs, seems there's never any inbetween with Blizzard and patches.
    They already hotfixed that days ago, and it didn’t affect pve which boomkins were not doing well at.