Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if you people didn't whine so much about it the devs would be more willing to even bother listening.

At this point I'd also not give them simply out of spite.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    If you want to play a pale, majestic blonde elf, the Horde is there waiting for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaLiSs View Post
    Maybe if you people didn't whine so much about it the devs would be more willing to even bother listening.

At this point I'd also not give them simply out of spite.
    Well devs can only read what people write. So your idea of feedback is quite paradoxical :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post
    don't tell me what to do kid
    you can stick your head into your ass for all I care, it is a fantasy staple, a trope by this point.
    English is not my first language, but your 'kid' comes across as very condescending and rude. Is that your intention? If not, I'd like to inform you that since 1994, I am no longer a kid and you can address me as a grownup. Thanks

Blizz should’ve added high elves and had them go into their void elf appearance during combat.

That would’ve added a happy medium for some. I personally don’t care either way, I’m loving dark irons too much to care

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If you want to play a pale, majestic blonde elf, the Horde is there waiting for you.
    I'm currently doing just that. But also want to take it a step further and right the world

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    Blizz should’ve added high elves and had them go into their void elf appearance during combat.

That would’ve added a happy medium for some. I personally don’t care either way, I’m loving dark irons too much to care
    Dark Irons Rock - to be honest I don't even care about elves,
    just about the balance - 2 high elves vs 2 dark elves, and being able to form a normal DnD party in 14+ years XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently doing just that. But also want to take it a step further and right the world
    Then play a void elf.

If you expect to play a blood elf on the Alliance and not be a void elf, then you're just asking to be forever disappointed.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Yeah another way to get high elves: purify the void elves of their corrupted state and turn them back to being outwardly high elves somehow.
    Alleria looks just fine outwardly, she wasn't hit with the emo hair and skin so theoretically there should be a way.

Blizzard had a great opportunity: Instead of the void elf asspull they could have introduced Nightborne to the horde and High Elves to the Alliance.
    Now that they blew this opportunity however, another way should be found.

Edit for clarity: No new race is needed just a switching option for the void elf race which they can utilize to veil themselves to look like regular high elves.
    The only reason high elves distanced from their blood elf brothers was the use of fel magic to feed their magic addiction now that the taint of fel is vanishing there is no reason not to re-unite.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    English is not my first language, but your 'kid' comes across as very condescending and rude. Is that your intention? If not, I'd like to inform you that since 1994, I am no longer a kid and you can address me as a grownup. Thanks
    then stop behaving like a kid and listen to reason, maybe I'll think about that

- - - Updated - - -

Then play a void elf.

If you expect to play a blood elf on the Alliance and not be a void elf, then you're just asking to be forever disappointed.
    Nope, and you have no reason to back up your nonsensical claim either.

but... aren't high elves just corrupted versions of night elves?

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    The only reason high elves distanced from their blood elf brothers was the use of fel magic to feed their magic addiction now that the taint of fel is vanishing there is no reason not to re-unite.
    A switch woudl also be fine. What race would end up being Horde though in this scenario?

- - - Updated - - -

What nonsensical claim?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

meh, let it be. i've accepted void elf. i just don't feel right about playing anything except shadow priest and subtly rogue as one. as a high elf i'd be comfy playing them as any class.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You know, other than being rooted in reality and understanding that every fantasy setting does not need to mimic the Dungeons and Dragon campaign you can't get over.

You do realize there is other fantasy right? You don't deserve anything, nothing is owed to you, least of all this hilarious request.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    So you take Blood Elves, void them up, then purify them......That would make them Blood Elves again.
    /Thread

(10 char)
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Ethereals are actually animated toilet paper.

Yeah another way to get high elves: purify the void elves of their corrupted state and turn them back to being outwardly high elves somehow.
    Alleria looks just fine outwardly, she wasn't hit with the emo hair and skin so theoretically there should be a way.

Blizzard had a great opportunity: Instead of the void elf asspull they could have introduced Nightborne to the horde and High Elves to the Alliance.

Edit for clarity: No new race is needed just a switching option for the void elf race which they can utilize to veil themselves to look like regular high elves.
    Or, you know, just play Night\Blood Elf?

You dudes are really going crazy with the elf stuff.

You know, other than being rooted in reality and understanding that every fantasy setting does not need to mimic the Dungeons and Dragon campaign you can't get over.

You do realize there is other fantasy right? You don't deserve anything, nothing is owed to you, least of all this hilarious request.
    you need to understand how core fantasy works. Its what people grew up in.
    you are just ignorant because you don't possess the understanding I do on this topic.
    you deserve to play tuskarr for the rest of your life for your heresy XD

"Do you want to play with a fair-skinned blond elf? the horde awaits you?"
    Ion hazzikostas game director of world of warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    "Do you want to play with a fair-skinned blond elf? the horde awaits you?"
    Ion hazzikostas game director of world of warcraft
    your question got answered - read through the thread

You can also RP an elf with yellow eyes soon. They can be a Blood Elf or a High Elf. No one truly knows what except that you -will- be playing Horde still.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."