Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love how the OP posts speculation, with zero sources or evidence and then is nowhere to be seen in their own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Ah, DH.... the faceroll dps class that requires virtually 0 thought to top the charts. Hammer or wrath is a talent, light of the crusader on the GCD. Rogue still has missing utility spells. UH still has the garbage FW mechanic and the talents are still a mess. Warrior is fine for the most part, still needs lots of work.

And hunter..... how in the hell can you play MM? Stand there for hours before aim shot gets fired, MM hunter is an actual downgrade from legion. BM hunter is also has a braindead rotation, similar to havoc DH.

I don't think we're playing the same game.
    Talk about overreacting. Time to get some perspective on life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    24th.

Mark my words. If I could, I would bet everything I own on it.
    This right here. 17thers BTFO

Ah, DH.... the faceroll dps class that requires virtually 0 thought to top the charts. Hammer or wrath is a talent, light of the crusader on the GCD. Rogue still has missing utility spells. UH still has the garbage FW mechanic and the talents are still a mess. Warrior is fine for the most part, still needs lots of work.

And hunter..... how in the hell can you play MM? Stand there for hours before aim shot gets fired, MM hunter is an actual downgrade from legion. BM hunter is also has a braindead rotation, similar to havoc DH.

Holy Nippletwisters, Batman. It's Mr CrankyPants!

Yes, Robin, his nipples do seem to be in a twist. Because of this strange...twist..., I don't think we're the ones to defeat this villain... I'm calling the Joker...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    24th.

Mark my words. If I could, I would bet everything I own on it.
    Then you'd be homeless

I'm really hoping it's the 17th- I'm looking forward to getting a feel for the class changes and starting to build new muscle memory with them. Also, as a hunter, we have a lot of pet changes that are going to necessitate a pretty large stable overhaul for me- new pets and new looks to tame, even in 8.0, like the Dreamrunners, and many updated models, as well as the family ability changes. I'll have to try out the new Silithids in PvP! They're incredibly difficulty to peel.

Deleted

I don't understand how people are so hyped up for 8.0.
    its kinda weird but Im almost kinda dreading my classes losing so much

I'm going to assume you play demo lock, survival hunter, or fury warrior. Probably the only "playable" classes coming BFA.

Haha!!! you're funny. New content, new features, and new races sound really nice, but in reality....

Class design is going down the drain, get ready to lose your artifact traits, legendaries, and set bonuses!

Again, I still don't understand how people are excited for 8.0 or BFA, you're literately losing about 30% of your passives, spells, and talents and gain virtually nothing in return. Azerite armor is a garbage concept that's supposed to replace all of your missing spells/passives/etc.
    Just because you don't understand it, it doesn't mean people can't be excited, does it now?
    Quite a few of us think the changes in BfA are good, and we can motivate them subjectively just as well as you can motivate your dislike of them subjectively. It doesn't make either of us right, we just have different opinions after all. I won't even bother to reiterate the objective points of the changes once again, you've surely seen them and either chosen to disregard or ignore them at this point.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    1)Blizzard's balance is shit now.
    2)Blizzard wants as much time left to polish the classes.
    3)There are no real activities prepared for prepatch.
    4)There is no need for 1 month long gap between prepatch and release.

Assumption: Blizzard won't release prepatch as long as they can. So, yeah, 24th is my bet.

It's not really faceroll though. The payoff is that you have to react to what's going on really quick to do good dps. If you're not able to do that, your damage will suffer and so.. it's not really 0 thought at all.

It feels like you don't really know what you're talking about, especially calling everything a braindead rotation. Why can't you use that rotation to finish a mythic raid if it's so easy? You're implying the game is made for braindead casuals, but you're one of those yourself
    Last edited by Jonsno; 2018-07-12 at 05:56 PM.

I suppose 17th is still possible, but no announcement yet is making it look less and less likely. Guess it's only 3 weeks of pre-patch this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    I suppose 17th is still possible, but no announcement yet is making it look less and less likely. Guess it's only 3 weeks of pre-patch this time!
    I dunno, we could still have an announcement for the 17th tomorrow which would be in line with WoD/Legion announcements which happened 4/5 days before. The 17th just seems a lot more likely than the 24th to me.

Why are all these people waiting for official confirmation? Are you new? I don’t think they ever tell us exactly when pre patch will land, they leave that up to speculation. Based on every expansion pre patch before though, the 2 weeks notice can be seen as your confirmation.

Anyone waiting for blizzard to tell you when pre patch will launch is wasting their time. They don’t do that. The hype for waiting and speculating is probably what they’re sitting on but whatever the reason is they just don’t do it.

- - - Updated - - -

iirc they have never announced the pre patch date exactly.

I could be completely wrong here though. Can’t remember but I’m pretty sure they’ve rarely ever released exact official dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Why are all these people waiting for official confirmation? Are you new? I don’t think they ever tell us exactly when pre patch will land, they leave that up to speculation. Based on every expansion pre patch before though, the 2 weeks notice can be seen as your confirmation.

Anyone waiting for blizzard to tell you when pre patch will launch is wasting their time. They don’t do that. The hype for waiting and speculating is probably what they’re sitting on but whatever the reason is they just don’t do it.

- - - Updated - - -

iirc they have never announced the pre patch date exactly.
    CBA to link the post (not sure if it was in this thread or another) but they did for both WoD and Legion pre-patches; someone else posted the links. This seems to be how they do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    I dunno, we could still have an announcement for the 17th tomorrow which would be in line with WoD/Legion announcements which happened 4/5 days before. The 17th just seems a lot more likely than the 24th to me.
    Hope you're right!

Hope you're right!
    Personally I hope I'm wrong lol... but we'll see soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    CBA to link the post (not sure if it was in this thread or another) but they did for both WoD and Legion pre-patches; someone else posted the links. This seems to be how they do it now.
    Gotcha, ty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpeh View Post
    Then you'd be homeless
    Nope, because I'm confident on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Gotcha, ty
    WoD was announced 5 days ahead, Legion 4. MoP was 2 weeks, but that one was weird, before that you'd basically get it the day before.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Oh the daily blink, how I forgot about thee, rip
    Oh god, I forgot them too. Is there an archive of them somewhere? The site just redirects to some Korean webpage with nothing on it.