Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I am blessed that the best thing in my life is being married to my wife and we married, as they say, under the Lord's name. Having someone who has the same beliefs as you helps boost marriage. She is the most loving sister to her brother, the most respectable daughter to her parents so I knew she would treat me with the same respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    My family and living a life free of addictions (drugs/alcohol, etc). I've never touched either and I never will.

I'm also fortunate to have a handful of truly great friends, the kind I couldn't imagine life without.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2018-07-12 at 04:56 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being a ten minute walk to my favorite surf spot. Being able to spend every day with my kids and watch them grow. Being good enough looking in good enough shape that I get noticed by women.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    First cigarette in the morning.
    I couldn't find my lighter this morning. There are three or four that land in various places (garage, deck, porch, usually by my wallet) and I couldn't find any. Ended up using my blowtorch to light my cig. Day was ruined.

...but really, those days when I wake up 10-15 minutes before my alarm goes off, and I can just stretch out and zen in my bed for a while.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Prob my cats.

At the moment. Paying our house off at the ripe age of 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    My older brother. Having no teenager roommates for the last 2 months is keeping me alive right now.l
    my sons. .
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Graduating from university and setting up for scholarship, I suppose. What saddens me is that I only thought “well, it's finally over" after graduation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

My wife and kids. They are truly the light of my life.

And all my liberal friends <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Graduating from university and setting up for scholarship, I suppose. What saddens me is that I only thought “well, it's finally over" after graduation.
    Don't feel bad. That's normal for many. I didn't even go to the ceremony. I just made sure i got my honors cords and awards from the department.

Deleted
    Anime ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Music I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Haha, plz don't hate :P
    too late for that your kind are foul degenerate beings.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    The simplest joy is when @Machismo replies to me.
    Are you just upset that you got caught making baseless accusations and telling lies?

You really should get a more interesting life.

Family. It's the reason I get up in the morning and do things.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    rich family

Quote Originally Posted by Venarissa View Post
    I don't have any debt hanging over my head
    Used to be me, but then I bought a house and now I'm in debt until 2047. Not an issue though, owning is barely more expensive than renting here, and I'm build a bit of equity so it evens out. Once I pay down my interest it'll be net positive!

10+ Year Old Account
    I own a 5 acre ranch in Central Coast California (hour and a half south of San Francisco) free and clear and pay ~700 dollars a year in taxes.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Best things? Well my family, the fact that I have no debt, and that I have a roof over my head, electricity/internet, and food in the fridge.

There is currently nothing good in my life
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg