Poll: When will San'layn become playable?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    As I said that wasn't my point. My only point was that in-game visuals don't always reflect the lore. I don't find the San'layn models to be particularly unique in comparison to other elven NPCs, aside from them being obviously updated to look like undead and don't find their ears to be anymore bat like than Night Elves ears. therefore, I don't see them as anymore monstrous than a Demon Hunter or even Death Knight and there's really nothing in-game that supports that assertion.

If you're convinced, fine, I'm not. But nothing you say here will convince me, it's going to have to come directly from WoW lore or Blizzard because at this point it just feels like a fanatic trying to sell a somewhat plausible conspiracy theory.
    find me the same kind of ears on Night Elf or Blood Elf model. You won't. Those were created for the vamps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    rly? you saying a lot for nonsense show you each very high

thy have the same curse than any other vampire

headcanon, he prob just take the vrykul vampires and did his own experiments, cause they are the original ones like blood-thane lucard (AKA alucard)

you will not have wings no matter how you talk you know that right? even f they become playable

the normal blood-princes are like normal undead elves, just see in BfA the dude who sylvanas bring on, if they wish they could update him, but they didn't because it was not needed, and because they are not important anymore

ROFL

the classic in wow sense are the natherzin who existed since warcraft 3, in both ways you are wrong, and just want another elf

you know what can be a nosfetaru for real? human vampiress
    yet still I'm not half the way to you. I don't see me saying nonsense but I have noticed you live in your headcanon universe.

what curse is this? and how do you know it? they were gifted by LK himself, that sets them apart.

there is no lore pointing to it. Broken Isles Lucard was long dead before Wotlk events. not to mention there is no proof of vamp vrykul in Northrend. LK has more than enough power to create his own servants and blood monsters.

why not? they can use their wings only as mounts, akin to running wild for worgen.

it is not a normal dude, different claws, different ears. we don't see his face, it can be very well monstrous. sure thing, they could, but they have decided not to, they will do it when San'layn become playable, all of them will receive new updated models.

those are not blood vampires. they are vampiric in energetic sense. classic always will be associated with blood munchers.

why create new when there are already established san'layn
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    And the San'Layn is like the equivalent of the top .1% of those guys that were personally chosen by TLK, and then specially given unique powers to become even stronger.
    Plenty of belves died during war in Northrend. It is not as if Lightforged or Void Elves are the most numerous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    San'layn could be the trump card for the Horde that would equate to Worgen. A Sanlayn form and a beast/vampire bat form and this would balance out the idea that Alliance would get their undead version.

There could be a possibility that the new Lich King Bolvar would side with the Horde and he would lend the forces of San'layn to Sylvanas' cause. Bolvar not only has control of DKs but most the undead including the Vrykul , Drakarris, Val'kyrs.

It would be nice to have A dreadlord lead the Sanlayn and would once again ally himself to Sylvanas. Varimathras anyone?
    Actually that is a great idea. Superb idea even.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    No, many died and some were raised, but San'Layn were like the special super strong BELFs that TLK personally chose to be given those powers. They aren't your typical undead BELF. All of them are basically dungeon/raid boss level in power.
    they were still just soldiers when they died, they were kael followers, powerful among then would not mean exactly all powerful compared to other things, there is now way to know they power lv exactly

few were raised too:
    A few remained lost and scattered in the frozen wastes of Northrend, but Arthas sought out one by one those who had challenged the Lich King
    and he was selective, meaning their numbers are pretty low

this and the fact that we almost wipe all of then in wtlk, this dude in BfA was taken out from a hat, there should not be none alive anymore, but its blizzard being blizzard

10+ Year Old Account

this and the fact that we almost wipe all of then in wtlk, this dude in BfA was taken out from a hat, there should not be none alive anymore, but its blizzard being blizzard
    That does not point out that it was selective, it just point out that Arthas hunted down every BE that went with Kaelthas to fight the Lich King and that were left in Northrend, either way.

Is not true that all the Prince are slain, some of the Sanlayn that appear in WoTLK are still alive (somewhere), though is true that the guy that joined the horde was not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    find me the same kind of ears on Night Elf or Blood Elf model. You won't. Those were created for the vamps.

yet still I'm not half the way to you. I don't see me saying nonsense but I have noticed you live in your headcanon universe.

what curse is this? and how do you know it? they were gifted by LK himself, that sets them apart.

there is no lore pointing to it. Broken Isles Lucard was long dead before Wotlk events. not to mention there is no proof of vamp vrykul in Northrend. LK has more than enough power to create his own servants and blood monsters.

why not? they can use their wings only as mounts, akin to running wild for worgen.

it is not a normal dude, different claws, different ears. we don't see his face, it can be very well monstrous. sure thing, they could, but they have decided not to, they will do it when San'layn become playable, all of them will receive new updated models.

those are not blood vampires. they are vampiric in energetic sense. classic always will be associated with blood munchers.

Plenty of belves died during war in Northrend. It is not as if Lightforged or Void Elves are the most numerous.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually that is a great idea. Superb idea even.
    I never said they were the same, I said I don't find their ears to be any more bat like than Night Elves. You don't NEED bat like ears to be a vampire anyway, so I'm not sure how this has any particular relevance to the point your trying to make which boils down to you wanting the San'layn as a playable race.

I also agree that having a form change thing like the Worgen would be cool, because that would fix the whole "more elves" argument. Sure in their non-combat form they could look more like undead blood elves but their form could be monstrous.

7+ Year Old Account
    interesting you talking about headcanon when your headcanon and fanfic are the only pillars holding on your dream elves

see? you don't know about the lore

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vampire

Vampires or vampyr are a type of undead known to drink blood
    the vampire curse is old than the san'layn and the LK
    Broken Isles Lucard was long dead before Wotlk events. not to mention there is no proof of vamp vrykul in Northrend. LK has more than enough power to create his own servants and blood monsters.
    maybe thats because the northend vampires travel to broken isles and left the knowledge of the curse behind, didn't change the fact they were the first vampires to exist

you saying he create the curse on his own is headcanon

you are naive to believe blizz will do that, even if they become playable, they will not have this

it is not a normal dude, different claws, different ears.
    big nails, different elf point ears because it is rotting cause they are dead, nothing new

we don't see his face, it can be very well monstrous.
    it can, oh the dream, but we know pretty well it is not, since the blood-queens show their faces and there is nothing monstrous, and they were the most "mutate ones" so the less mutated will not be "monstrous"

sure thing, they could, but they have decided not to, they will do it when San'layn become playable, all of them will receive new updated models.
    or just do the normal elves but undead, because is what their are. like they did with the void elves

they are still vampires demons, not just the ones you want becaue they are not elves, they were the original vampire of wow

if an elf and not human can be vampire, why the vampires who feed on life are not enough?

why create more? there are humans vampires around

what the heck are you talking about established? they are almost nonexistent, we killed almost all of then in northrend, this one in BfA is the only last we know so far, they would need to create more of then as well

again with your headcanon, few elves died in nortrend cause few were there to fight, some of then back to outland, and among the few who died the LK only chose some of then

and we killed a lot of those in WtLK, so, right now they would belves than Void elves, until they retcon that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    That does not point out that it was selective, it just point out that Arthas hunted down every BE that went with Kaelthas to fight the Lich King and that were left in Northrend, either way.
    He shattered their forces and raised the most powerful ones into the Lich King' service
    he only chose the powerful ones, not all of then
    Is not true that all the Prince are slain, some of the Sanlayn that appear in WoTLK are still alive (somewhere), though is true that the guy that joined the horde was not one of them.
    until legion, all of then were slayed by the adventures ( it was stated in one quest but i don't remember the source, so i will not say it is fact) then we saw one in the dalaran prison, and we kill her too, now in BfA they come with this one

well we did a lot of quests as Deathlord in icecrown northrend and the ebon blade and we never saw then, i at least didn't

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right now allied race are mix matching the races. Next thing we would wake up seeing Orc subrace siding with the Alliance led by saurfang and going to Draenor along with Velen or Turalyon and recruit Lightbound. Or Horde recruiting disenfranchised Kvaldr as a counterpart for Vrykul as an answer to Kul'tiras human. Or getting the sympathy of the Krokul/Broken as Horde counterpart to the Draenei. Furlborgs as beast type ally of Alliance in comparison to the Horde's Tauren now that Tel'drassil is down and most likely Timbermaw Hold's gates will finally open to the Nightelves or Gilnean worgen who share ties with wild gods particularly the twin bears Ursoc and Ursol.

- - - Updated - - -

they were still just soldiers when they died, they were kael followers, powerful among then would not mean exactly all powerful compared to other things, there is now way to know they power lv exactly

few were raised too:

San'layn are mostly casters primarily mage,warlock,priests and possibly even be rogues or death knights themselves. They too can be a druidic counterpart to the Kul'tiras since they are vampiric ties with Zandalar loa of undeath Bwom, even The bat loa or blood trolls and blood god. Or possibly they could share the vampiric culture of downfallen Vrykuls which might be related to durst and death magic.

Downfallen seems like a catchy name for a race
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-12 at 06:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    San'layn are mostly casters primarily mage,warlock,priests and possibly even be rogues or death knights themselves. They too can be a druidic counterpart to the Kul'tiras since they are vampiric ties with Zandalar loa of undeath Bwom, even The bat loa or blood trolls and blood god. Or possibly they could share the vampiric culture of downfallen Vrykuls which might be related to durst and death magic.

Downfallen seems like a catchy name for a race
    sound pretty and funny but again, they are evil beings, and elves the worst combinaton, who would never join the horde without a huge retcon and more bullcrap

since we talk about zandalari and vrykul, make then the vampires playable, at least are not elves,and can be the same shit without the downside

I never said they were the same, I said I don't find their ears to be any more bat like than Night Elves. You don't NEED bat like ears to be a vampire anyway, so I'm not sure how this has any particular relevance to the point your trying to make which boils down to you wanting the San'layn as a playable race.

I also agree that having a form change thing like the Worgen would be cool, because that would fix the whole "more elves" argument. Sure in their non-combat form they could look more like undead blood elves but their form could be monstrous.
    It is the shape of their ears. It is bat like and it is meant to be considering vampire nature.
    interesting you talking about headcanon when your headcanon and fanfic are the only pillars holding on your dream elves

see? you don't know about the lore

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vampire

the vampire curse is old than the san'layn and the LK

maybe thats because the northend vampires travel to broken isles and left the knowledge of the curse behind, didn't change the fact they were the first vampires to exist

you saying he create the curse on his own is headcanon

you are naive to believe blizz will do that, even if they become playable, they will not have this

big nails, different elf point ears because it is rotting cause they are dead, nothing new

it can, oh the dream, but we know pretty well it is not, since the blood-queens show their faces and there is nothing monstrous, and they were the most "mutate ones" so the less mutated will not be "monstrous"

or just do the normal elves but undead, because is what their are. like they did with the void elves

they are still vampires demons, not just the ones you want becaue they are not elves, they were the original vampire of wow

if an elf and not human can be vampire, why the vampires who feed on life are not enough?

why create more? there are humans vampires around

what the heck are you talking about established? they are almost nonexistent, we killed almost all of then in northrend, this one in BfA is the only last we know so far, they would need to create more of then as well

again with your headcanon, few elves died in nortrend cause few were there to fight, some of then back to outland, and among the few who died the LK only chose some of then

and we killed a lot of those in WtLK, so, right now they would belves than Void elves, until they retcon that

- - - Updated - - -

he only chose the powerful ones, not all of then

until legion, all of then were slayed by the adventures ( it was stated in one quest but i don't remember the source, so i will not say it is fact) then we saw one in the dalaran prison, and we kill her too, now in BfA they come with this one

well we did a lot of quests as Deathlord in icecrown northrend and the ebon blade and we never saw then, i at least didn't
    Quite the opposite. I'm only talking about lore.

What to see? It doesn't speak about curse of any kind. LK has made them, they are his creation. San'layn are one thing and Vrykul the other. You have started to make things up now. Niiice

There is no curse. It is a mutation and two come from difference sources. I don't know what makes you to think that vrykul human vamps are the same as san'layn. Different strains.

no lore to confirm it. headcanon. I'm not speaking about any kind of curse. Nobody was cursed in the first place. LK raised them and mutated to fulfill his vision.

rotting ears wouldn't look like that, those have completely different, bat like shape. You are really in denial.

The queens are female, females usually in WoW look less fierce. And I don't mind them being the sweet chicks while male monsters.

Void elves have unique tentacles and what not. And their role was to give pretty elves. San'layn would fulfill monstrous worgen like fantasy.

many great things can be considered vampires, from leeches to urine drinkers as long as they feed on others. I'm speaking here about classic blood dirnking vamps, which are San'layn. You have anti elf obsession.

There were few of them, literally few and they are dead now. Are you serious? Whole Blood Elf army went to Northrend with Illidan. We didn't kill a lot of those in wotlk, very few in fact. Kael'thas moved to Outland after Northrend campaign. Get your lore straight.

Not all of them but one Prince and his champions.

Maybe because they didn't want to appear? They still suffer from thirst, probably kidnapping and feeding on others. Sylvanas offers better prospects for them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is the shape of their ears. It is bat like and it is meant to be considering vampire nature.

What to see? It doesn't speak about curse of any kind. LK has made them, they are his creation. San'layn are one thing and Vrykul the other. You have started to make things up now. Niiice

There is no curse. It is a mutation and two come from difference sources. I don't know what makes you to think that vrykul human vamps are the same as san'layn. Different strains.

no lore to confirm it. headcanon. I'm not speaking about any kind of curse. Nobody was cursed in the first place. LK raised them and mutated to fulfill his vision.

rotting ears wouldn't look like that, those have completely different, bat like shape. You are really in denial.

The queens are female, females usually in WoW look less fierce. And I don't mind them being the sweet chicks while male monsters.

Void elves have unique tentacles and what not. And their role was to give pretty elves. San'layn would fulfill monstrous worgen like fantasy.

many great things can be considered vampires, from leeches to urine drinkers as long as they feed on others. I'm speaking here about classic blood dirnking vamps, which are San'layn. You have anti elf obsession.

There were few of them, literally few and they are dead now. Are you serious? Whole Blood Elf army went to Northrend with Illidan. We didn't kill a lot of those in wotlk, very few in fact. Kael'thas moved to Outland after Northrend campaign. Get your lore straight.

Not all of them but one Prince and his champions.

Maybe because they didn't want to appear? They still suffer from thirst, probably kidnapping and feeding on others. Sylvanas offers better prospects for them.
    you call them dead? What do you call.the army of the dead and death knight ressing dead charActers for the new horsemen.

you call them dead? What do you call.the army of the dead and death knight ressing dead charActers for the new horsemen.
    I call them cool. But why raise nobody lore human vamps instead of San'layn, or even better, hire already existing San'layn? This whole argument is because some person has nuts level antipathy towards the elves. As if being elves define San'layn and their actions.

Where in WoW lore does it establish that the shape of their ears is some physical sign or manifestation of their vampiric nature?

- - - Updated - - -

I call them cool. But why raise nobody lore human vamps instead of San'layn, or even better, hire already existing San'layn? This whole argument is because some person has nuts level antipathy towards the elves. As if being elves define San'layn and their actions.
    The San'layn would be slightly modified Blood Elves though. Regardless of what defines them as San'layn, they would still look like a Blood Elf..just Like Demon Hunters still look like Blood Elves and Night Elves and just like Void Elves look like recolored Blood Elves.

If they could change forms like Worgen though, that would fix this problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    exactly and almost everything you said is headcanon or fanfic

they are the same kind of vampires, there is no such thing about one kind or another, again, your headcanon shows off
    what make me think? i dunno maybe the lore? who clearly stated that?

you are o hypocrite that in the same sentence you call headcanon you use headcanon itself, thats amazing, "raised then and mutated then" the headcanon pure

i already show you a lot o pics of bat ears, and none o then look like the san'layn, again you are blind by your fanfic, long point ears are not characteritc of bat ears
    so you point of monster fall down, nice, you want pretty elves, that was the truth all along

besides, females of monster race are like that, a male elf and female elf are not different, so will not make any sense this bullshit o yours

tentacles are not new models, are just a customization, and no they will not fulfill the "monstrous" role, this is you again making things up, if you wanted monstrous vampire you would accept any other, but you want the pretty elves, going against what you said before

you don't know what strategic to use and you are trying both, just to get a edgy elf

no, those are not considered vampires, natherzin are, cause you know,blizzard said so, its their lore

and again, the classic blood drinkers are humans, thus human vampires, not elf ones, stop contradicting yourself

you are rly obtuse, i will point again the facts,point by point who you will ignore cause you are ignorant about wow lore

the first bullshit you said:> Whole Blood Elf army went to Northrend with Illidan.

thats false, the sunfury of kael who travel to outland was just 15% of the blood elves
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sunfury

Around 15% of the blood elves followed him
    after Illidan defeat Kael and his army retreat
    he undead ultimately defeated Illidan's forces at the foot of Icecrown. The surviving blood elves returned to Outland along with Kael'thas.
    then a few who stayed in nortrhend are killed by the LK and only the most powerful he raised

A few remained lost and scattered in the frozen wastes of Northrend, but Arthas sought out one by one those who had challenged the Lich King. He shattered their forces and raised the most powerful ones into the Lich King
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/San%27layn

They faced heavy resistance from the Alliance and the Horde. With most of their blood princes slain by the end of the Northrend campaign
    the ones left were recruited by sylvanas and all of then were killed
    They were ultimately slain by Shandris and an Alliance adventurer.
    so yeah you saying there are a lot of then its bullshit, they should not even exist anymore

´
    And the prospects are to feed on horde members, no, go play your edgy evil guy fanfic in somewhere else

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's pretty much an isolated case of a human vampyr. Yeah he turned those pirates into vampires as well but they got killed. Who knows there might be more tomb or casket unopened and possibly have a guise similar to Nathanos as human counterpart to the Horde. Either Nathanos looking human or Sanlayn would be viable idea for vampyr race but the idea i suggested them having a somewhat vampire bat/nathrezim like form rocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Where in WoW lore does it establish that the shape of their ears is some physical sign or manifestation of their vampiric nature?

- - - Updated - - -

The San'layn would be slightly modified Blood Elves though. Regardless of what defines them as San'layn, they would still look like a Blood Elf..just Like Demon Hunters still look like Blood Elves and Night Elves and just like Void Elves look like recolored Blood Elves.

humans have the entire possibilty to have as a playable race which amounts to three. A regular Stormwind human or any EK human. A Gilnean Worgen which is a human bearing a curse. A Kul'tiran human having a staunchy physique who are Gilneans themselves but do not bear the curse of the Worgen.

if Sanlayn would be implemented it would be 3 on 3. 3 human race option on alliance and 3 elven race option for Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Nowhere but that was artistic intention. To enhance the appeal, typical for fantasy art, connection between vampires and bats is obvious and this is why Blizzard has decided to use it.

They would use their skeleton but it doesn't mean they would look like them. Zandalari don't look like Nelves yet they use their skeletons.
    exactly and almost everything you said is headcanon or fanfic

they are the same kind of vampires, there is no such thing about one kind or another, again, your headcanon shows off

what make me think? i dunno maybe the lore? who clearly stated that?

you are o hypocrite that in the same sentence you call headcanon you use headcanon itself, thats amazing, "raised then and mutated then" the headcanon pure

i already show you a lot o pics of bat ears, and none o then look like the san'layn, again you are blind by your fanfic, long point ears are not characteritc of bat ears

so you point of monster fall down, nice, you want pretty elves, that was the truth all along

besides, females of monster race are like that, a male elf and female elf are not different, so will not make any sense this bullshit o yours

tentacles are not new models, are just a customization, and no they will not fulfill the "monstrous" role, this is you again making things up, if you wanted monstrous vampire you would accept any other, but you want the pretty elves, going against what you said before

you don't know what strategic to use and you are trying both, just to get a edgy elf

no, those are not considered vampires, natherzin are, cause you know,blizzard said so, its their lore

and again, the classic blood drinkers are humans, thus human vampires, not elf ones, stop contradicting yourself

you are rly obtuse, i will point again the facts,point by point who you will ignore cause you are ignorant about wow lore

the first bullshit you said:> Whole Blood Elf army went to Northrend with Illidan.

thats false, the sunfury of kael who travel to outland was just 15% of the blood elves
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sunfury

after Illidan defeat Kael and his army retreat

then a few who stayed in nortrhend are killed by the LK and only the most powerful he raised

https://wow.gamepedia.com/San%27layn

the ones left were recruited by sylvanas and all of then were killed

so yeah you saying there are a lot of then its bullshit, they should not even exist anymore

´

And the prospects are to feed on horde members, no, go play your edgy evil guy fanfic in somewhere else
    What I say is lore accurate. But I welcome your ignorance, it is not fresh but still funny.

There can't be the same as they have not been created by the same person. Different strains of vampirism are something normal in fantasy. You don't see those humans becoming bat like, in fact that Vrykul rotted to the bone. So much for true vampyr.

What lore, please do show me mention of curse of vampirism. Two different creators. the same way as first generation DK are different from third one.

But that is true, LK raised them and turned into vampires. It is not a headcanon.

You have picked up the first bat ears on the google. genius, tell me why would Blizzard give vampire elves different kind of ears? To accent their vampyrism and you know what is most tied to it? Bats. Their queen has bat wings. It doesn't take genius to connect the dots. Don't you see similarity genius? https://www.biologicaldiversity.org/...essieGrace.jpg

I don't play females. They can give them alternate faces to make females monstrous too if somebody wants it. Different levels of mutation. I see big difference between female and male orcs. The same goes for any other race. Huge sexual dimorphism. Also tentacles are technically new models.

Blizzard said that Nathrezim are vampiric race. But as the vampires anybody would point you to San'layn. Not in the W universe, the classic are San'layn. Stop not using your brain.

This wiki entry is wrong and you have not even bothered to check the source. Link goes to this place: https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Warcra...ia/Blood_Elves and it speaks about events after Northrend campaign, 85% stayed on Azeroth, that is us, playable Blood Elves. Do at least a minimum of work.

You are simply underestimating the number of them. There could be thousands of them easily. Not to mention numbers are irrelevant considering Void Elves, Lightforged and Nightborne. M

boohoo friendship is magic muh horde so gut thrall for president 2020

He's pretty much an isolated case of a human vampyr. Yeah he turned those pirates into vampires as well but they got killed. Who knows there might be more tomb or casket unopened and possibly have a guise similar to Nathanos as human counterpart to the Horde. Either Nathanos looking human or Sanlayn would be viable idea for vampyr race but the idea i suggested them having a somewhat vampire bat/nathrezim like form rocks.
    Yep, and easily lore explained.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nowhere but that was artistic intention.
    this is your opinion, not a fact
    There can't be the same as they have not been created by the same person. Different strains of vampirism are something normal in fantasy
    you gonna have to prove that, by now they are the same vampirism

in fact that Vrykul rotted to the bone. So much for true vampyr.
    you are indeed blind

You have picked up the first bat ears on the google. genius, tell me why would Blizzard give vampire elves different kind of ears? To accent their vampyrism and you know what is most tied to it? Bats. Their queen has bat wings. It doesn't take genius to connect the dots. Don't you see similarity genius? https://www.biologicaldiversity.org/...essieGrace.jpg
    first, this bat still don't have ears like sanl'ayn they are not long and pointed enough, and didn't have the things inside the ears, once again you are wrong, its just you again stretching

I don't play females. They can give them alternate faces to make females monstrous too if somebody wants it. Different levels of mutation. I see big difference between female and male orcs. The same goes for any other race. Huge sexual dimorphism. Also tentacles are technically new models.
    you don't know how dimorphism work, ouw ant they change that, a retcon, elves don't have this they will be the same, or both will be monstrous or none of then will, and again, to make then look like monster would be a actively retcon since they do not look like that
    Blizzard said that Nathrezim are vampiric race. But as the vampires anybody would point you to San'layn. Not in the W universe, the classic are San'layn. Stop not using your brain.
    you said yourself there are different vampires in the fiction, then want the classic, and then want elf vampires isntead of human vampires, the true classic, you don't use your brain and contradict yourself every-time!1!!

This wiki entry is wrong and you have not even bothered to check the source. Link goes to this place: https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Warcra...ia/Blood_Elves and it speaks about events after Northrend campaign, 85% stayed on Azeroth, that is us, playable Blood Elves. Do at least a minimum of work.
    stop not using your brain, you ae not even able to read properly?

85% stayed in azeroth stayed in Easter kingdoms, in silvermoon and quelthalas, 15% travel to outland, and those 15% an army o sunfury fight in nortrend, and they back to outland

you are so confused, that is rly funny

You are simply underestimating the number of them. There could be thousands of them easily. Not to mention numbers are irrelevant considering Void Elves, Lightforged and Nightborne. M
    again you using headcanon "could be thousand" hold nothing, when the lore says they are too few, and are slayed every time they appear

boohoo friendship is magic muh horde so gut thrall for president 2020
    "baddas elves morally bad XDDDD i am the bad guy XD and pretty *-* don't touch me, i bite *¬* XD"

this is your opinion, not a fact

you gonna have to prove that, by now they are the same vampirism

you are indeed blind

first, this bat still don't have ears like sanl'ayn they are not long and pointed enough, and didn't have the things inside the ears, once again you are wrong, its just you again stretching

you don't know how dimorphism work, ouw ant they change that, a retcon, elves don't have this they will be the same, or both will be monstrous or none of then will, and again, to make then look like monster would be a actively retcon since they do not look like that

you said yourself there are different vampires in the fiction, then want the classic, and then want elf vampires isntead of human vampires, the true classic, you don't use your brain and contradict yourself every-time!1!!

stop not using your brain, you ae not even able to read properly?

85% stayed in azeroth stayed in Easter kingdoms, in silvermoon and quelthalas, 15% travel to outland, and those 15% an army o sunfury fight in nortrend, and they back to outland

you are so confused, that is rly funny

again you using headcanon "could be thousand" hold nothing, when the lore says they are too few, and are slayed every time they appear
    That is using your brain.

you have to prove that. now they are separate vampirism

oh for fucks sake, artistic license, they wouldn't do them 1:1 genius. this is now how you do vamp years on fantasy art.

of course they have this, hell even demon hunters have different horns depending on gender.

sure there are. yes because they are well established in the lore, great many people want them and that's it. why making up ne stuff while old one is laying for catching.

oh for fucks sake, you didn't read the original post. it does speak about 15% of them going to Outland after events of Northrend. click on the bloody quotation and go to the link and read it for fuck sake instead of asspulling shit out of your headcanon. wiki entry is wrong and in need of correction, simple as that. and even if it was right(but it isnt) then I have said whole blood elf army, not whole population of high elves(because those who remained in Quel'thalas after massacre were still blue eyed high elves). reading with understanding 101. this wiki entry is correct on the other hand: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kael%27tha...he_blood_elves
    Kael'thas, together with 15% of the blood elven people, made the journey into Outland with his new allies.
    15% happened after Northrend. you are so wrong it is almost cute xoxo

could be thousands is a speculation not a headcanon. it doesn't say there are too few. one group of them is slaid, or rather one prince and his closest followers, we don't really know how many of themtotal joined the horde, the rest might very well be obedient.

friendship is magicc

Nowhere but that was artistic intention. To enhance the appeal, typical for fantasy art, connection between vampires and bats is obvious and this is why Blizzard has decided to use it.

They would use their skeleton but it doesn't mean they would look like them. Zandalari don't look like Nelves yet they use their skeletons.
    Not saying you're wrong, but you can't say this with 100% certainty. You don't speak for Blizzard, nor do you know exactly what their design intentions were. It's entirely possible, but I'm just not going to take your word for it when it comes to something like this which isn't really JUST artistic interpretation.

7+ Year Old Account
    you have to prove that. now they are separate vampirism
    you claim they are different, the burden of the prove is on you LOL

and i clearly proved with the wiki link

oh for fucks sake, artistic license
    blblabla
    of course they have this, hell even demon hunters have different horns depending on gender.
    different horns not faces

sure there are. yes because they are well established in the lore, great many people want them and that's it. why making up ne stuff while old one is laying for catching.
    with the pool we sure can see how many people want then

people are already tired about elves

oh for fucks sake, you didn't read the original post. it does speak about 15% of them going to Outland after events of Northrend.click on the bloody quotation and go to the link and read it for fuck sake instead of asspulling shit out of your headcanon. wiki entry is wrong and in need of correction, simple as that. and even if it was right(but it isnt) then I have said whole blood elf army, not whole population of high elves(because those who remained in Quel'thalas after massacre were still blue eyed high elves). reading with understanding 101. this wiki entry is correct on the other hand: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kael%27tha...he_blood_elves

15% happened after Northrend. you are so wrong it is almost cute xoxo
    AUEHUAHEUAHE you re completly wrong LOL

i genuinely laugh about it

stop being so clueless about wow lore 15% goes to outland WHEN THEY FLEE FROM THE DALARAN

you have problem with reading jesus Christ those 15% are the sunfury 85% stayed in quel'thalas

you must have some brain damage to believe 85% o the blood elves died in northrend LMAO

i need to save this thread to see the pearls once again, the pool who bite you in the ass, all those headcanon and mental gymnastic, truly gold, the sanlayn are truly the next high elves

Not saying you're wrong, but you can't say this with 100% certainty. You don't speak for Blizzard, nor do you know exactly what their design intentions were. It's entirely possible, but I'm just not going to take your word for it when it comes to something like this which isn't really JUST artistic interpretation.
    I'm 100% that's the case. There is no other purpose to modify vampire elves ears than to make them bat like. They look plenty similar to bat ears, typical for fantasy, this is why they have widened earlobe to make it look like it. Wide with specific angle to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can some out together. Someone has made it. I like it. Maybe I would prefer Blood Prince model overall but the idea is sweet.

Interesting...but the racials are rather OP...especially the San'Layn's CD.