Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean Suramar and Thunder Totem have many little details in them.
    And both of these existed before.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/1017486102637056000

Reminder: if you have pet battle charms and need levelling stones and other consumables, BUY THEM NOW.

Many things will not be available for purchase with that currency when pre-patch goes live!
    Come on, give us a date!

The little details? The NPCs for Allied Race version of the Suramar area and their interactions are entirely unique to that scenario, same with Thunder Totem. Shadowforge has many new NPCs placed but they have no interactions or gossip text yet, that can well be added
    Oh your bar is that low, yeah okay than could probably reasomably add something like that. But then I noticed little of that on the vindicar or the void, the void was especially boring..

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm the pet currency changes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly shadowforge city is just as boring when it comes to interactions. I am hoping they might work on them a bit on the coming weeks. Remember, early Boralus was a travesty and it is now amazing.
    Well I do care about the Nightborne and their own little hub city they got for the Allied Race Nightborne...One of the places I want to go back with my Nightborne etc...
    For the Horde!

Does it honestly matter if a character is male or female what matters is their personality and contribution to the story. Representation is good also.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Does it honestly matter if a character is male or female what matters is their personality and contribution to the story. Representation is good also.
    No, which is why I'm saying it's stupid for steampunkette and infinitemeridian to bring up the subject of female characters being in the spotlight when nobody besides themselves even brought up the fact that there were female characters in the spotlight this time

It's hard to take people like this seriously when you randomly bring up "issues" like this in a discussion where nobody is even talking about said issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    it just ends up getting strange when nearly every character is female and theres a female only voice acting panel called the powerful women of azeroth

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems to always start on Sylvanas (and more rarely Jaina). Someone hates her and accuses everyone who likes her to only like her for her boobs OR alternatively someone attacks them and tells them they only hate Sylvanas because they are misogynists. And it all goes off from there.
    In this case, none of that happened. Somebody was talking about not wanting to see Sylvanas and instead wanted to see other characters featured, and infinitemeridian randomly interjected with a statement about how male characters have always been in the spotlight and there's nothing wrong with it being a female character (which nobody implied otherwise). And then naturally, steampunkette had to interject on that as well.

You guys are just wilding out for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    it just ends up getting strange when nearly every character is female and theres a female only voice acting panel called the powerful women of azeroth
    -sylvanas
    -jaina
    -azshara
    -the zandalari princess

but yeah every character is now a female despite the fact that three of the female characters in the spotlight have been established characters since warcraft 3

I'll agree that the female panel is a bit much, but the people who complain about it and mention it are just as annoying as the people who push for things like that.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-07-12 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    -sylvanas
    -jaina
    -azshara
    -the zandalari princess

but yeah every character is now a female despite the fact that three of the female characters in the spotlight have been established characters since warcraft 3

I'll agree that the female panel is a bit much, but the people who complain about it and mention it are just as annoying as the people who push for things like that.
    I am not talking about the main characters, i am talking about the other side characters we meet and learn about while leveling.

Random thought, but isn't Horde's war campaign about some kind of water artifact used to control the seas? Is that maybe what will lead to Nazjatar being raised from underwater to make it a zone?

Have all hopes for a 17th release vanished ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oblider View Post
    I'd say the curtain closes on the 17th tomorrow evening, if we don't hear by then. Just my opinion.

They may be saving the announcement for a weekend special event.

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    I'd say the curtain closes on the 17th tomorrow evening, if we don't hear by then. Just my opinion.
    Yeah pretty much my thought

Anytime a non white/cis/male (white or the main race in the universe) is not the "main" character, you'll have people bitching and crying "SJW".

Funny.

Homophobia is so gay.

Vol'dun music is astounding!
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

So, we are definitely getting more of Yrel at some point right? Draenor is confirmed to continue to exist after the events of WoD, and the Naaru have technology that enables travel through the nether which we know is a way to reach it as proven by the Legion.

My guess is a patch or expansion that features more Prime Naaru that are coming due to the death of Xe'ra. Probably featuring more Lightforged races from the larger Army of the Light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Random thought, but isn't Horde's war campaign about some kind of water artifact used to control the seas? Is that maybe what will lead to Nazjatar being raised from underwater to make it a zone?
    Was watching Horde version of Shrine of the Storms dungeon, and indeed, the purpose there was to obtain some magical pearl artifact that was supposed to control the seas. Not sure if it ties to war campaign and what stage it is if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    So, we are definitely getting more of Yrel at some point right? Draenor is confirmed to continue to exist after the events of WoD, and the Naaru have technology that enables travel through the nether which we know is a way to reach it as proven by the Legion.

My guess is a patch or expansion that features more Prime Naaru that are coming due to the death of Xe'ra. Probably featuring more Lightforged races from the larger Army of the Light.
    Ye, the writing is on the wall. They are foreshadowing an against Naaru xpac, and if it hits, Yrel and her lightpals will defo be our enemies.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-07-12 at 09:22 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    I feel like that tweet actually means it WILL be on the 17th. No need for a "reminder" to BUY NOW if it was coming 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I feel like that tweet actually means it WILL be on the 17th. No need for a "reminder" to BUY NOW if it was coming 24th.
    It'd be really cool but I learned not to get hopes up from just a guess/assumption