Thread: Warlock race.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Warlock race.

Soo i decided that warlock will be my New main for bfa due to Arena reasons.
    I want to get advices which would be the best race on horde side beyond orc racial.
    Which race has the best cast animations or looks the best in most xmogs.

I understand asking for whats the best racial, however what looks good or not is up to you, how could anybody help you with that? Just create a bunch of new level 100 (through the class trial feature) and have a look, you can also use the wowhead profiler to see transmogs you don't yet own I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Which translates to: "I'm terrible at the game so I'm going to play a class I heard was OP".

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm picking a lock to main in BFA, but for just a different speed. I like to pick ranged dps each expansion, I've played mage in WoD, elemental shaman in Legion. I was going to stick with mage in legion, but I didn't care for the way the specs changed.
    I'm actually partial to the casting animations for undead, both male and female. Male undead looks so menacing when they cast and finish spells. I might pick female this time just to play something different!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Which translates to: "I'm terrible at the game so I'm going to play a class I heard was OP".
    Yikes, that's rough.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstripes View Post
    Yikes, that's rough.
    Don't pretend you're not doing the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...Demo has been changed...it's not the OP powerhouse it was earlier.

Racial wise...if you're playing Demo Orc would be good...NB or VE may be a decent choice for the other specs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't pretend you're not doing the same.
    I dabble in pvp, but haven't seriously done anything since Cata and never arenas. I did explain in my post that I pick a ranged dps to main for each expansion. Even still, locks have been pretty strong in pvp and pve since BC. I think you just need to relax a little bit. Being an internet warrior doesn't help the OP all that much.

I dabble in pvp, but haven't seriously done anything since Cata and never arenas. I did explain in my post that I pick a ranged dps to main for each expansion. Even still, locks have been pretty strong in pvp and pve since BC. I think you just need to relax a little bit. Being an internet warrior doesn't help the OP all that much.
    "internet warrior". Haha. Because you're getting called out for wanting to play what others consider "flavor-of-the-month". Well you go right ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to, to pretend you're not going to be sitting on Demonology until they nerf it (again).

5+ Year Old Account

"internet warrior". Haha. Because you're getting called out for wanting to play what others consider "flavor-of-the-month". Well you go right ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to, to pretend you're not going to be sitting on Demonology until they nerf it (again).
    What does it even matter? You can add gatekeeping to your resume, since that is what you seem to be implying. Should I have been playing warlock since Vanilla alpha?

What does it even matter? You can add gatekeeping to your resume, since that is what you seem to be implying. Should I have been playing warlock since Vanilla alpha?
    Chances are he's a MoP baby. Those locks tend to think they're special for some reason and that no one is allowed to play our class, despite rolling the class when it was most OP themselves. I suggest you report him and move on.

Us locks that have actually been playing the class since 2004 welcome you.
    Last edited by woodydave44; 2018-07-12 at 10:06 PM.

"gatekeeping". Haha. That's too perfect. What other popular Internet words are you going to regurgitate as you weakly attempt to defend your choice to play what's considered flavor-of-the-month?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woodydave44 View Post
    Chances are he's a MoP baby. Those locks tend to think they're special for some reason and that no one is allowed to play our class, despite rolling the class when it was most OP themselves. I suggest you report him and move on.

Oh it's "MoP baby" now is it? I remember when "WotLK baby" was the popular term to try and dismiss others. The funny thing is, I'm not stopping anyone from playing the class nor am I trying to. That doesn't mean I won't call folks out for the real reason they're doing it.

LOL. Their lies are more believable than this.
    Last edited by Requimortem; 2018-07-12 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    I want to get advices which would be the best race on horde side beyond orc racial.
    Which race has the best cast animations or looks the best in most xmogs.
    This is like asking "what kind of shirt do you think looks the best? Can't you pick that out for yourself?

I plan on maining Demo because I like Demo on live right now and it's my secondary main while they went and made my main (Shadow) unfun.

Get off your high horse my dude and let people enjoy whatever the fuck they want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I plan on maining Demo because I like Demo on live right now and it's my secondary main while they went and made my main (Shadow) unfun.

Get off your high horse my dude and let people enjoy whatever the fuck they want to.
    Oh don't worry, I totally believe you.

Don't care if you don't believe me, because the opinions of insufferable twats on the internet is beneath me.
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

because the opinions of insufferable twats on the internet is beneath me.
    Funny, I feel the exact same way.

Funny, I feel the exact same way.
    And yet...

You seem super bitter and hostile towards anyone playing warlock. Makes me think you're compensating for something. Probably because you are doing the same thing you're accusing these players for. Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    You seem super bitter and hostile towards anyone playing warlock. Makes me think you're compensating for something. Probably because you are doing the same thing you're accusing these players for. Hypocrite.
    Mmm, these unfounded accusations are delicious, friend. Do you have anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

And yet...
    You have nothing left to say. Not that you had much of anything to say to begin with but at least now you can leave and pretend you really stuck it to me. Maybe give yourself a pat on the back or a nice high-five. Something to show that at least you appreciate you.

Why do you give a shit if he wants to play warlock? You realize WoW is a massively multiplayer online game right? You've possibly noticed there is twelve classes and millions of people playing, a few people might make the same class choice you have?

If you were actually good at this game, you'd realize having more new players at a lower skillcap only makes you look better. Blizzard might also make more positive changes with class representation up as well, you're honestly making yourself look foolish not welcoming new warlocks.