Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dhalorien View Post
    2 3 4 6 are false, you still have your fireballs and things, we dont, gameplay removed, and we cant switch to "other dps spec" who have THAT skill
    classes that keep certain artifact traits/ abilities do that at the cost of existing talents (the only exception is unholy dk)
    dh will be more than fine with their absurd utility in addition to damage, it won't be the same as it is now with all your legendaries to get the spec to work, but that goes for every single spec in the game, so stop whining.
    the class was freshly designed and they clearly don't have clear concepts for the gameplay, otherwise they wouldn't have changed it around so often in legion and they would have implemented a third spec, so don't get your panties in a bunch that they change stuff, since it was incredibly obvious that it would happen ( as it does with every single spec in the game)

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Sounds like a bug or they forgot to implement that function for that trait as I want to recall them saying all traits would be able to stack but we shall see i guess. I hope it's a bug atleast.

Assuming you are using momentum as your 110 talent both insatiable hunger and demon blades builds both generate more fury than what it does now on live with AotHG.
    *napkin math inc*
    You would need to use Demon's Bite ~45 times a minute (with AotHG) to overtake insatiable hunger + momentum which you will never do.
    As for Demon Blades, this is highly situational. Taking the average auto attack hit/min from top garothi worldbreaker logs will give you about ~66 hits/min. That will turn into ~40 Demon Blades procs/min.
    This leads to a fury generation of 780 Fury (with AotHG) and 832 fury (with momentum). This would make Live and BfA roughly equal in fury/min (considering Fel blade generates 10 less on BfA). Just take these numbers with a grain of salt as the haste levels you have here might not be achieveable in the beginning of BfA. With reduced haste the value of Demon Blades goes down.

As mentioned this is with momentum. Without that talent all choices will have less fury/min than what it does now on live with AotHG.
    The problem is half the DH community morbidly hates momentum. And fury generation aside min max dps looks like we are having to bend to the will of ye olde Nemesis again unless some kind of further number tweaking happens in the very immediate future.

Dh are (or were) overpowered... Are you seriously complaining about DH ? Try to kill a DH in 1v1 as... any other class in PVP. GL HF

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Dh are (or were) overpowered... Are you seriously complaining about DH ? Try to kill a DH in 1v1 as... any other class in PVP. GL HF
    Uhmmm wait what?! U cant be serious here

yes we should balance the entire game around who performs best in 1v1 duels, because that is the pinnacle of the games content (if it was obvious /s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I would have LOVED a scene with Illidan and his Illidari before heading off to Argus. I like to think we were more than just a disposable tool for Illidan's main objective.
    you mean something to contradict the whole thing about illidan and Dhs in general? that they are sacrifices to save the world and nothing more?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    I feel like if you wanted to actually complain to blizzard you should have done it on the battle.net forums and not on MMOC where no one from blizzard will ever read it..
    Blizzard has blues here on mmo champ and has had it for years now. They also actively read this and other forums.
    Your statement couldn't be more wrong lol...

Deleted
    He is right on some things.

Bloodlet does tons of damage and we are losing it.
    Fel Rush is going to get nerfed to the ground (in damage)
    Fell Barrage got a nerf to range.
    Demonic origins nerfed
    Momentum nerfed
    Losing chaos blades (goodbye 1v1 build)

But nothing of this would be important if we got *new things*

But we didnt get anything new. We simply lost half our things and got nothing in return.
    All we have now is good Auto-attack damage...?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-07-12 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    you mean something to contradict the whole thing about illidan and Dhs in general? that they are sacrifices to save the world and nothing more?
    Not at all.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Demon Hunters were one of the selling points of Legion. Now it's finished (i.e. been there, done that), and they've moved on.

People forget how Wrath of the Lich King Death Knights played... they were insanely different back then too and changed thereafter in Cataclysm & MoP
    Man I miss how blood dks were when they first came out.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    LOL it was disgustingly OP. You could hybrid build a blood DK with some unholy/frost abilities like obliterate and seriously just never ever die.

You could use runic weapon and then do army of the dead and runic weapon would summon all of those minions for you on top of yours
    You couldn't die
    And you topped all the DPS charts

ahhhh the good ol days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    LOL it was disgustingly OP. You could hybrid build a blood DK with some unholy/frost abilities like obliterate and seriously just never ever die.

You could use runic weapon and then do army of the dead and runic weapon would summon all of those minions for you on top of yours
    You couldn't die
    And you topped all the DPS charts

ahhhh the good ol days
    Yeap. Death rune Regen was so broken. It was an endless stream of "do whatever you want whenever you want". Really put the hero in hero class.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Anyone thinking DH is actually going to be good for pvp in BFA are probably going to feel pretty disappointed because unfortunately they don't bring anything special to pvp. Why bring a DH when you could just bring virtually any other melee, especially rogue?

Personally this is my reason for benching Havoc on launch, I just don't see how it will be any good in pvp at all and I'd like to participate in some level of pvp this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    TL;DR "I just realized they took out artifact weapons!" *Charlie Brown ARGGHHHH*

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeap. Death rune Regen was so broken. It was an endless stream of "do whatever you want whenever you want". Really put the hero in hero class.
    I remember while leveling i was soloing the elites in outlands and all throughout wrath that were 3-5 man group quests. It was beautiful.

Absolutely agreed, Blood was insanely fun and unique in WoTLK!
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by dhalorien View Post
    yeah!! and you must be one of them, theres a lot of threads since a year ago and MORE explaining why the DH state is BAD, and its not 1 thing or 2, im not going to explain something so difficult to you( your head can explode) so go read as lindon should do too before saying crap in public, thanks.
    The funny thing with this though is that you made a thread that you concocted with bile and manure and tried to make some valid arguments with that as to why the DH was ruined. You consistently argue that the artifact provides "core mechanics" that you will need which is simply not true as the only trait that actually modifies any mechanic is the Feast on the Souls trait (we get a watered down version of that in BfA with azerit traits). You also somehow made the argument that blizzard will throw DH's down the drain now that Legion is over which is completely laughable.

I suggest you put your time into the My little Pony universe instead of WoW. It seems like that is more up your alley.

Honestly who cares about our weapon skill leaving, nothing about it ever said "demon Hunter" to me.

My hope is that all PVP players have fun in PVP, but I frankly do not care at all for it. Also this thread is not about numbers, it is about mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Honestly who cares about our weapon skill leaving, nothing about it ever said "demon Hunter" to me.
    Wouldn't be that much of a problem if we would get a replacement for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    The funny thing with this though is that you made a thread that you concocted with bile and manure and tried to make some valid arguments with that as to why the DH was ruined. You consistently argue that the artifact provides "core mechanics" that you will need which is simply not true as the only trait that actually modifies any mechanic is the Feast on the Souls trait (we get a watered down version of that in BfA with azerit traits). You also somehow made the argument that blizzard will throw DH's down the drain now that Legion is over which is completely laughable.

I suggest you put your time into the My little Pony universe instead of WoW. It seems like that is more up your alley.

i suggest you read all my posts here in thread and use a 1% more of your little brain, and you will see that we dont have bloodlet or any sustained AOE, and we are forced to CHAOS STRIKE CHAOS STRIKE CHAOS STRIKEEEEE WOOHOOO so funny.

And dont touch the dogs or ill do something evil to you...