Thread: Warlock race.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    If you were actually good at this game, you'd realize having more new players at a lower skillcap only makes you look better. Blizzard might also make more positive changes with class representation up as well, you're honestly making yourself look foolish not welcoming new warlocks.
    If you actually had a modicum of intelligence, you'd realize that an influx of bad players gives the rest of us a bad reputation (See: Huntards). You're honestly making yourself look stupid welcoming flavor-of-the-month players.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Mmm, these unfounded accusations are delicious, friend. Do you have anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

You have nothing left to say. Not that you had much of anything to say to begin with but at least now you can leave and pretend you really stuck it to me. Maybe give yourself a pat on the back or a nice high-five. Something to show that at least you appreciate you.
    Like I said, hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Like I said, hypocrite.
    Luckily for me that means absolutely nothing coming from you.

"internet warrior". Haha. Because you're getting called out for wanting to play what others consider "flavor-of-the-month". Well you go right ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to, to pretend you're not going to be sitting on Demonology until they nerf it (again).
    People aren’t playing Demo on Beta because of OP numbers. They’re playing it because it’s really fun.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    If you actually had a modicum of intelligence, you'd realize that an influx of bad players gives the rest of us a bad reputation (See: Huntards). You're honestly making yourself look stupid welcoming flavor-of-the-month players.
    But I thought the opinions of random people on the internet didn't matter to you?

OT: Subjective questions are subjective. Best mogs/casting animations vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    People aren’t playing Demo on Beta because of OP numbers. They’re playing it because it’s really fun.
    Oh of course! How silly of me! To think that people would play a DPS class because of the damage it does. No, no, it's purely because it's "fun". There's no particular reason as to why it's "fun", it's just "fun" and that's the lone reason people are flocking to Demonology specifically.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    But I thought the opinions of random people on the internet didn't matter to you?
    Let me guess: You're going to use the tired and erroneous logic that in order to respond or do anything one must first "care", yes?

10+ Year Old Account

Oh of course! How silly of me! To think that people would play a DPS class because of the damage it does. No, no, it's purely because it's "fun". There's no particular reason as to why it's "fun", it's just "fun" and that's the lone reason people are flocking to Demonology specifically.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me guess: You're going to use the tired and erroneous logic that in order to respond or do anything one must first "care", yes?
    Nope, I'm using the very straight forward logic of you saying you didn't care about rando's opinions, followed by you whining about supposed "FOTM rerollers" giving you a "bad rep".

Nope, I'm using the very straight forward logic of you saying you didn't care about rando's opinions, followed by you whining about supposed "FOTM rerollers" giving you a "bad rep".
    Well, my feeble-minded fellow poster, it may have something to do with that "bad reputation" leading to things like being kicked for playing your preferred class/specialization, being passed over for a raid spot in a new guild or a PUG or even having your simple mistakes grossly exaggerated--which then leads to you being removed from your group. I would've thought this to be self-explanatory when I mentioned "huntards" but clearly I overestimated what little intelligence I assumed you had.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2018-07-13 at 12:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my feeble-minded fellow poster, it may have something to do with that "bad reputation" leading to things like being kicked for playing your preferred class/specialization, being passed over for a raid spot in a new guild or a PUG or even having your simple mistakes grossly exaggerated--which then leads to you being removed from your group. I would've thought this to be self-explanatory when I mentioned "huntards" but clearly I overestimated what little intelligence I assumed you had.
    Are you seriously still whining about self perceived "FOTM rerollers" that only you see? Do you need a hug? Has it been a hard day or something?

Pro tip: If you're basing your personal enjoyment of something in a video game over what some random person on the internet feels about it, you're doing it wrong. This ones free, next time I charge. This kind of knowledge is pretty premium.
    Last edited by Phookah; 2018-07-13 at 12:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woodydave44 View Post
    Chances are he's a MoP baby. Those locks tend to think they're special for some reason and that no one is allowed to play our class, despite rolling the class when it was most OP themselves. I suggest you report him and move on.

Us locks that have actually been playing the class since 2004 welcome you.
    I've been playing since Vanilla, my first level 60 was a Lock, and I think it's funny people just picking class because it's the FOTM...but it's their choice and I'm not gonna rag on them for it, but still get a chuckle out of it.

Are you seriously still whining about self perceived "FOTM rerollers" that only you see? Do you need a hug? Has it been a hard day or something?

Pro tip: If you're basing your personal enjoyment of something in a video game over what some random person on the internet feels about it, you're doing it wrong.
    Oof. You got me to nibble a bit of that bait but I won't be taking the whole cheese, no sir.

goblin or undead imo. im a goblin warlock currently
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2018-07-13 at 01:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oof. You got me to nibble a bit of that bait but I won't be taking the whole cheese, no sir.
    Comes into thread, has misplaced rage against random posters for something they imagined in their head

Gets multiple thought out responses from various people

Continues insulting people for literally no reason

Gets own logic handed back to them

"Troll!!!111!"

Ladies and gentlemen, the argument equivalent of Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

Why the hell are so many warlock mains on MMO-C so insufferably elitist? Good god this thread is embarrassing to people who play this class.

I've been playing this class since classic launch (my main is literally my first character ever made, i didn't make alts until i was like...level 40) and I'm happy the class is going to be popular and not the redheaded stepchild caster that it's felt like since WoD and before MoP. The more people who play the class, the better. Why the hell do you think Blizzard pays so much attention to the balance of classes like hunters and not as much to warlocks?
    In addition, the warlock class as a whole is so unrecognizable from what it used to be that it's hard to feel any sort of elitism about playing this class that's going to be something totally different from what I played before and even after the MoP revamp.

But to answer OPs question, I'm extremely jealous of upright orcs in BfA and I've always loved their casting animations. If you're going to play a male character, I'd say orc. Otherwise I love female undead because that's what my first character was.
    Last edited by Irian; 2018-07-13 at 12:33 AM.

undead warlock master race.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Why the hell are so many warlock mains on MMO-C so insufferably elitist? Good god this thread is embarrassing to people who play this class.

Its all about the role playing!

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Which race has the best cast animations or looks the best in most xmogs.
    That's a really subjective question so, that's gonna be up to you.

For me its nightborne female because that's the closest I can get to a nightelf female, which is my favorite character model. Undead has some of the coolest casting animations in the game, but some people aren't crazy about mogging them due to the ripped clothes.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    My lock is a goblin, mostly for rocket jump, but I think it looks nice enough.

I want to get advices which would be the best race on horde side beyond orc racial.
    Not sure about pvp as I'm not invested in it at all, but I've always liked the Berserking racial trolls have for PvE at least. Has a nice feel to it for a CD. Goblin rocket jump is always nice to have for a Lock, since we don't have many escapes.

Which race has the best cast animations or looks the best in most xmogs.
    Pretty subjective as most people mentioned. I suppose most transmogs look best on Orcs. Casting animations I'd personally say male trolls, but I'm biased here. Overall I'd say troll (because I play one), but I'd have to add they're just my favourite race. Loved their design since they were introduced in WC2. Their only downside is some of the transmogs look weird on them, particularly the heads. The ones that work though, really work on them.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I like Goblins, if something is going to sim a decent amount more, ill swap tho.

I'm rerolling from ele shaman to lock because i grew more competitive and want to have the freedom of having more dps speccs. shaman looks garbo and there is almost always a competitive dps specc for "pure-dps-classes".

How do we know you're not a part of the bad players? Because you are currently giving the rest of the warlocks a bad reputation when someone reads your posts.