Tips for Blood Death Knight challenge?

Nether Horrors are bothersome in Phase 2 and if they get stacked under Kruul Korvas dies and if you accidentally not get aggro on them its gg. Closest I’ve gotten is 26% on Kruul. Prot Paladin and Warrior was so much easier than Blood DK. I have BiS shoulders and ring for legendaries and an 916 ilvl
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

keep one stack of blood boil ready for when they charge velen or make sure to heal yourself when they spawn for slight heal aggro. keep kiting them with death and decay around Kruul and try to use velen's healing sphere to stun and consequently nuke them quickly. i found them to be more annoying on blood than other tanks, but not particularly difficult.
    maybe you can find your rythm around their spawn times and try to keep DnD and blood boils ready for them, rather than pumping all into kruul

When you can't get all four aggro, use Velen's orbs to cc them, then you can gather aggro. Also getting more ilvl really helps, i had problems at 915 but when I reached 930ish it was really easy for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Get tartare and Hunger of the Pack so you can just run around and kill them all before they can do anything and use the D&D snare, not the fear. The snare is more important for phase 2 than the fear is for phase 1. If you're worried about Variss, just get Runetap and you can eat like 3 or 4, maybe even 5 of his nukes in a row if you use your CDs properly.

Deleted
    Save Consumption, Blood boil and DnD for them. Just putting DnD and Hearth Striking the shit out of Kruul should be enough to nuke them down asap. You can also use Bonestorm, it kinda sucks, but it's an AoE for the adds

Since you're at 916 iLvl you could always make it easier on yourself and farm some gear from Argus. I usually get my alts to 930 pretty easily from just doing Argus content.

Also do you have access to the legendary speed boots? These helped me out a TON when I did it myself. And as another has said, use bear tartare and hunger of the pack trinket, didn't think of using those myself but they sound like a huge help especially if you don't have the boots.
    Last edited by Nayami; 2018-07-09 at 10:33 AM.

Deleted
    Well blood dk was my easiest kruul fight.
    Tremble before me talent is must pick. Boss can be feared by it.
    What legos u have btw ?

What are you having issues with, specifically? The arcane horrors in phase 2?

Any offensive spell that can heal you used when they spawn can give you aggro,that includes heart strike,so use them as they spawn and keep your eye on their nameplates (I used default UI nameplates),if they have a red "shine",you have aggro,if it's yellow or no shine,you don't,act accordingly
    That was pretty much necessary knowledge back when I did it at 860 ilvl before the 15% damage buff

Sephuz+tremble before me is a good combo
    Heirloom WoD str trinket used to be real good,but I'd assume ilvl just made new trinkets better

I did it with sephuz+wrists (before I got shoulders),and I really don't think you need boots as running around the boss without stopping is enough to avoid about anything

Keep your eye on Kor'vas and adjust your movements accordingly,she's "special" and will find a way to run into something deadly if you let her

go for max dps. survivability should be fine so long as you keep stacks under 8. I used Sephuz secret and aggramars stride for movement and haste. tremble before me is invaluable and just keep wraith walk for when you need to round up/move around beams. I kept failing when trying a survivability but one-shot it after the change in philosophy.

Currently trying to complete this on a prot war and my god it is way harder!

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Currently trying to complete this on a prot war and my god it is way harder!
    Cmon, prot war challenge is so easy with huge heal from impending victory and huge aoe from crackling thunder Yesterday finished all three of warr challenges, with 908 ilvl. All three so easy now, even in undergear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by porubezhnik View Post
    Cmon, prot war challenge is so easy with huge heal from impending victory and huge aoe from crackling thunder Yesterday finished all three of warr challenges, with 908 ilvl. All three so easy now, even in undergear.
    Blood is easier than Warrior in phase 1.

Just use Tremble before me on the adds when you tank them and it will stop them from casting even if your aoe DPS is not great.

For phase 2 get Goblin Gliders just in case you get knocked by an infernal.

With the full artifact at 151 you should have no problem getting past phase 1 with just 1 infernal spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Nether Horrors are bothersome in Phase 2 and if they get stacked under Kruul Korvas dies and if you accidentally not get aggro on them its gg. Closest I’ve gotten is 26% on Kruul. Prot Paladin and Warrior was so much easier than Blood DK. I have BiS shoulders and ring for legendaries and an 916 ilvl

This is sad stuff to read, when you know this is gone for good. I don't have a maxed War so I cant say much too it, but of the 3 tank ones I did get DH was the crazy easiest. I didn't even know what happened I want to say Kruul dropped from about 10% to 0% on a one-shot...

On a side note, I'm sad as shit I didn't try more of the healing challenges... it was actual content with story and progression - not just a pissed off boss. The one I did was pretty funny (-minus the 2 bugged things I ran into).