Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    \Ya I surprised its coming this early as well, I highly expected a Oct or Nov release.
    Yeah that seemed to be the going theory

This release date doesn't even let me humor trying to play it around PC launch. Which I guess is good, Will let me just wait for a steam sale which is what I should wait for anyway considering the money I already put into the game.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Capcom was actually on a very real downward slope even if just go back 2 years.

Now they have basically saved SFV with constant updates and support for the base version without having to buy a new one.

They released RE7 to massive success.

They released MHW to massive success.

They will release REmake 2 to massive success as well as DMC5.

It's crazy the turn around they have had. Unfortunately they probably can't save MVCI like they did SFV and it's the only real black eye on capcom more recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

Now they have basically saved SFV with constant updates and support for the base version without having to buy a new one.

It's crazy the turn around they have had. Unfortunately they probably can't save MVCI like they did SFV and it's the only real black eye on capcom more recently.
    Isn't it like just last year they was finally in the black, Early this gen they had a real chance of going under. Those games and $20 ports helped pull them out of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Yeah that seemed to be the going theory

This release date doesn't even let me humor trying to play it around PC launch. Which I guess is good, Will let me just wait for a steam sale which is what I should wait for anyway considering the money I already put into the game.
    Ill likely just keep playing on PS4 since I don't game on PC. But if I see it for like $20 or less on PC at some point ill grab it cause why not.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Ill likely just keep playing on PS4 since I don't game on PC. But if I see it for like $20 or less on PC at some point ill grab it cause why not.
    Its so weird that you're on a PC gaming website when you don't PC game xD

Yeah being honest I don't know how much I may end up putting into PC if at all at this point. I have the game on PS4 and am content with it there, my only issue is that consoles are inconvenient as hell. But I've already gotten over that for the most part.

Will have to see how PC plays out for content updates and what the community ends up being like. I imagine PS4 is still going to be getting the best treatment + continue having the bulk of the community so, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Its so weird that you're on a PC gaming website when you don't PC game xD
    I lightly PC game, But I prefer console. Came here because of Wow and I have just never left LOL.

Yeah being honest I don't know how much I may end up putting into PC if at all at this point. I have the game on PS4 and am content with it there, my only issue is that consoles are inconvenient as hell. But I've already gotten over that for the most part.

Will have to see how PC plays out for content updates and what the community ends up being like. I imagine PS4 is still going to be getting the best treatment + continue having the bulk of the community so, we'll see.
    Ya I see all versions getting support for awhile so its really just pick the platform you rather play on. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a MHW release next year that adds G rank or whatever.

I need to get MHW again for PS4 and go back too it since they added a bunch of stuff. I just burned myself out on it the first time around.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition on Steam. Can't freaking wait!

My sister and one of my friends are getting it as well, so we'll have enough for a full party. Will be the first time since MH1 on PS2 that I actually played multi-player with other people. I played MH-Tri on Wii online but I played solo the whole time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV crossover even goes live august 2nd and there is a freaking dragoon armor set and gugnir insect glaive.

Last edited by Gutler; 2018-07-12 at 10:13 PM.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    ZInogre skeleton used!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    FFXIV crossover even goes live august 2nd and there is a freaking dragoon armor set and gugnir insect glaive
    Is the event limited time or will it stay in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

Makes me happy that does. They got some amazing IPs and to see all this quallity coming from them is great.

- - - Updated - - -

PC version being in August hurts me greatly, on one hand I am so happy it's coming earlier than I thought it would, still enjoying Dauntless a lot but have been wanting to play this. One the other hand.... BFA is in August, I am getting Octopath in August, and MHXX is in August.

I may hold off until September to get this one.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Makes me happy that does. They got some amazing IPs and to see all this quallity coming from them is great.

- - - Updated - - -

PC version being in August hurts me greatly, on one hand I am so happy it's coming earlier than I thought it would, still enjoying Dauntless a lot but have been wanting to play this. One the other hand.... BFA is in August, I am getting Octopath in August, and MHXX is in August.

Honestly I would wait on MHXX but that's me.

Honestly I would wait on MHXX but that's me.
    I would too but more of my friends are getting that instead of World.
    Diablo Bore.

I would too but more of my friends are getting that instead of World.
    Find new friends

Yeah with wow being just a few days later there's no point in even humoring it for me. Just gonna wait for it to be on sale because steam.

Find new friends
    Ehhhhh
    my friend group sucks but I love em too much to miss out on such a good gaming experience with them.
    Diablo Bore.

Ehhhhh
    my friend group sucks but I love em too much to miss out on such a good gaming experience with them.
    Well there is always the steam winter sell to get MHW then

15+ Year Old Account
    Is the event limited time or will it stay in the game?
    Sorry to answer your question late but according to the games designers it is a permanent addition to the game.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Sorry to answer your question late but according to the games designers it is a permanent addition to the game.
    Cool and thanks for the answer, considered grabbing MHW today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I am in fact playing Dragoon in FFXIV! already got MHW in ps4 but I am so tempting to get it for pc to add more videos and stuff!

How poorly executed Dauntless has been really makes me appreciate the stellar UX and gameplay of MHW even more. It's like companies don't even bother doing market research, I don't get it.