Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    No event? Or is it not announced yet?

And where are the animated short movies we got last with the last 2 expansions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

The event is burning the night elfs home!

We got 3 comics insted of short movies this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    They reverted some of it and well, it is not as bad as people are making it out to be..
    Well not anymore, early builds where a complete mess, especially for my Fury warrior.

There will be the story of the fall of Teldrassil with a bunch of world quests in Darkshore. And a week before BFA launches you will be able to do the battle for Lordaeron scenario (if you own BFA)
    Last edited by mmoc1b8829b498; 2018-07-13 at 08:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beverhunter View Post
    We got 3 comics insted of short movies this time.
    Aww, please don't tell me this is true

Those animated shorts were the best part of the last pre-patches. And those comics were pretty bad.

@grexly75
    It is very bad. For example, arcane power from a mage lasts 10 sec. -1.5 sec you have 8.5 sec left to cast your spells. That's ridiculous.
    When you have to activate three power boost abilities than you have to click 4,5 sec until you can start making damage. That's even more ridiculous.

Sometimes I think at Bli$$ard are working only morons...
    Last edited by jk1895; 2018-07-13 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    That is going to be strange not having first aid.
    Were you still using these crappy 1M bandages (even less I think) when you have like 6 or 7M HP ? I havent used a single bandage in legion, just staying out of combat gives more regen, seriously

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    @grexly75
    It is very bad. For example, arcane power from a mage lasts 10 sec. -1.5 sec you have 8.5 sec left to cast your spells. That's ridiculous.
    When you have to active three power boost abilities than you have to click 4,5 sec until you can start making damage. That's even more ridiculous.

Sometimes I think at Bli$$ard are working only morons...
    They should have implemented a different "GCD" only for these type of abilities. So you can't macro them but you can still use 1 and cast.

Deleted

Those animated shorts were the best part of the last pre-patches. And those comics were pretty bad.

It's true!

@vashe9
    Or they leave it alone. You hit your burst macro and have some fun. Oh... that's the "problem" -> fun! Having fun has no priority for them. :P

About the Mage Tower appearances, are they ALL going away?
    I mean if I unlock the basic color ones, can I get the other colors later since they are not related to the Mage Tower itself?

Are you ready for the worst expansion ever? Cauz' it's coming home !

wait so mage tower is gone when patch 8.0 hits?

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkrabs View Post
    About the Mage Tower appearances, are they ALL going away?
    I mean if I unlock the basic color ones, can I get the other colors later since they are not related to the Mage Tower itself?
    If you unlock the base appearance before pre-patch then yes, you can unlock the other tints later during BfA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    Yes, the mage towers are gone when the pre-patch hits live servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmind View Post
    If you unlock the base appearance before pre-patch then yes, you can unlock the other tints later during BfA.
    Thank you! All good then.

I believe they said they were gonna try something new, whatever that will be. Can't remember where and when they said it.

So since the expansion launch the same date for every region this year the EU people get 1 less day of pre-patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please note that AMD and Intel GPUs will default to DX12, while NVIDIA drivers will remain at DX11 with the option to update at a later time.
    Slick burn!

Hitting a macro button you found on Icy Veins is not my definition of "fun" but wtv

- - - Updated - - -

100% logical... Maintenance is on tuesday in the US and wednesday in the EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    We know this for at least 2 months are you serious ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orz View Post
    Gee what a surprise LOL /sarcasm

So funny those who thought it wouldnt be that date even though everything pointed to that date!!!
    What "everything" exactly?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Am I the only one happy for the GCD nerf? Makes the game slightly less laggy, and no more need to put shit in a macro. Macroes are good for certain things, but stupid key bloat just to have macroes for everything that's not on the gcd for pure dps.

Utility is different, so hope they didn't touch kick and interrupts. Dps stuff has no need to be off the gcd.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    What "everything" exactly?
    Nothing pointed to that date, the only real evidence we got pointed to the 10th and that was wrong.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.