Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    Every server is PVE by default in BFA. You enter the PVP realm by activating War Mode.
    Ok this might get me hyped for bfa xD
    Kind of ironic that I will play full pve finally in the expansion that is all about the faction war xD

Thanks for the info!
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Ok this might get me hyped for bfa xD
    Kind of ironic that I will play full pve finally in the expansion that is all about the faction war xD

Thanks for the info!
    War Mode is a lot of fun though. Especially the bounty part, i can see a place where you gather a bunch of people to kill the guy with bounty on his head and run into a big group of people guarding the bounty or vice versa, creating PVP chaos. I dunno, i'm not even into PVP usually but this might be fun.

Great post. Sad to see the people who have openly admitted in the past to getting joy out of trying to make people hate BFA are still here posting 10-15 times per day about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    I laugh so hard everytime I see ppl with your signature. It's such a sad thing to have as a sig that it makes me burst out in laughter!
    OT: Good post Towellie, finally someone who doesnt just bash, but also appreciates the work they are doing!
    My sig shows the truth
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

My previous post applies to the guy above. If you ever feel like your life is in a really sad place, just browse this dude's post history. It's been that way for MONTHS. Should make almost any sane person feel better about themselves.

Well said towelliee! I am excited about this expansion, more so than any other lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good post, man! I have played a little beta, obviously not as much as you, but I'm excited for the new expansion. Thanks for summarizing!

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Are people stilll blaming wod for being so bad because of Garrisons? Is everyone forgetting that WOD was missing one raid tier?
    WoD wasn't bad because of Garrisons being a bad end game system. WoD was bad because Garrisons were the ONLY end game system. (and raiding)

really Nice post man.
    looking forward to it

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLogic View Post
    Mythic Plus no armor changes allowed while in dungeon - Very happy with that, should extend it to no talent changes aswell.
    what? You were never able to change talents inside a M+. Do you even M+????????????????????

- - - Updated - - -

Only thing I'm not gonna enjoy for sure are warfronts... I did ONE on the beta and it was so boring and repetitive that I'm not gonna survive doing that weekly with every alt for 2 years or more. I don't see a way to fix that except making it PvP but that will be Ashran v2.0 which a lot of people hated.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Meh, "everything is awesome!!!!" posts are just as useless as "everything is bad!!!" ones. OP sounds biased.
    This. Especially coming from someone like OP, who plays for a living. B4A may have its strong points, but the OP is biased af.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    This. Especially coming from someone like OP, who plays for a living. B4A may have its strong points, but the OP is biased af.
    Nice post. Reminds me of the last paragraph of the OP, where he mentions this exact conflict of interest.

It's definitely an upbeat take on the expansion, but regardless of how I feel about BfA, I'd much rather read a post by someone who is hopeful and excited than by someone who is bitter and nasty. Kinda goes for most things.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLogic View Post
    Personal Loot/Master Loot - I love this, no more ninja looters is a good feeling for someone who has been and seen abusive ninjas to much.
    I respect you feel this way, but I still don't understand this opinion about ML. You can't use ML in a pug as it is (guild only). Saying the guild you're sticking around in ninjas all the time?

Deleted
    you obviously never been subject of ninjaing, good for you, you seem to have no idea on how inventive people are when it comes to abusing rules

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    My sig shows the truth
    Your sign shows that you are delusional lol, but sure thing.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    im looking forward to bfa, I retired my cloth mage, and traded it in for a bm hunter, which I lvld from 20 whew.. will not do that again.. I also have a shaman alliance char.. both side have nice stories....I also have beta and only played one story line on each side.. did not to want to spoil it for myself.. blood troll very very bad bad bad.. ..engineering should be fun with blacksmithing. minning the dungeon motherlode cannot wait to get into that one want to so normal to mythic +..dinos.. strange and ugly monsters like silent hill heck yeah..so im just going to relax and play my style..the storyboard is hilarious ..im going to have fun in bfa

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Would have respected this more if you looked at it objectively and gave the good and bad points of every bullet point. Mildly amusing that you bring Suramar up but then brush it aside immediately as if it's no biggie there's a gigantic chunk of content missing at launch. I mean - I'm pretty sure you spent more words talking about how awesome World Quests(fucking lol) are than you did talking about the importance of core game systems like class design.
    I thought the reason why there is no Suramar is because at max level you have a full new continent you can do instead of one zone (the one of the opposite faction)...

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    My sig shows the truth
    You really think you can predict the Future out of what information?

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Are people stilll blaming wod for being so bad because of Garrisons? Is everyone forgetting that WOD was missing one raid tier?
    And a zone and meaningful reps. Yet when meaningful reps were brought back for Allied races people bitch. Garisons were the least of the problems for WoD. The lack of content for players who played a lot, the optics of missing/cut content and only 2 raid tiers is what really hurt the game. However, if you ignore the nostalgia peak that got a bunch of players back just before and shortly after launch, WoD was a pretty stable game sub wise for those that care about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I thought the reason why there is no Suramar is because at max level you have a full new continent you can do instead of one zone (the one of the opposite faction)...
    Might be a Suramar in 8.1.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only concern about BfA is ditching artifacts for azerite armor. Going back to a weapon drop system is going to suck. No, relics weren't the same thing. You could get equal ilevel and equal or better relics in most cases if your RNG in the current raid tier was poor, it was really easy to be somewhat caught up. The way it's going to be in BfA is back to the ol' "If you're unlucky with weapon drops you're FUCKED."

Other than that, as far as content goes and class balance for the classes that I play I'm looking forward to BfA quite a bit. It's most of what I loved about Legion with a couple new features that should be interesting. I'm looking forward to new dungeons and new raids.

Legion was the least excited I was for an expansion in ages and it turned out to be my favorite expansion ever by quite a bit.