Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They should let people know sooner than later though, there are things hinged on when it hits and whether someone will make more time available personally for things like Mage Tower and some achievements,
    It's probably wisest to assume that it'll be next week and get as much done as you can so you're not blindsided, then you can be surprised and glad that you had more time after all and potentially chase more skins. For example, I wasn't completely sure it wouldn't drop yesterday, so on monday night I got my field medic achieve done and WW monk challenge. Now that there's another week I'm gonna try for brewmaster and try and have that done by next Tuesday.

If you're wrong about when it drops, the stakes are high. Plus with a lot of the fights you have to learn mechanics too and its not just about brute force. Why have the worry of a couple of days deadline on top of that? GL on your challenges--its worth the effort I love seeing my toons with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    It's probably wisest to assume that it'll be next week and get as much done as you can so you're not blindsided, then you can be surprised and glad that you had more time after all and potentially chase more skins. For example, I wasn't completely sure it wouldn't drop yesterday, so on monday night I got my field medic achieve done and WW monk challenge. Now that there's another week I'm gonna try for brewmaster and try and have that done by next Tuesday.

If you're wrong about when it drops, the stakes are high. Plus with a lot of the fights you have to learn mechanics too and its not just about brute force. Why have the worry of a couple of days deadline on top of that? GL on your challenges--its worth the effort I love seeing my toons with them.
    True enough, I managed to do Agatha on my DK and I am now Trying to get Kruul with my 924 ilvl pally.

I find it kinda disrespectful. It's like they want us to be grateful for handing out keys a month before the actual expansion hits. Wow, Blizz, thanks a lot. I wish I could give away my beta access, because I just logged in, looked at the talent tree and never logged back in the beta again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I find it kinda disrespectful. It's like they want us to be grateful for handing out keys a month before the actual expansion hits. Wow, Blizz, thanks a lot. I wish I could give away my beta access, because I just logged in, looked at the talent tree and never logged back in the beta again.
    Oh please...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Well I wish you could too, since BETA is not a DEMO. Meaning that if you have a different opinion about the talent tree you mentioned, you as a BETA TESTER have the ability to report and discuss such matters.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully I can finally win a contest here, seems like it's the same people that win every one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Well I wish you could too, since BETA is not a DEMO. Meaning that if you have a different opinion about the talent tree you mentioned, you as a BETA TESTER have the ability to report and discuss such matters.
    You misunderstood. I wasn't mad or disappointed. I was curious how the new talent tree looks like. I never logged back in, because it was 2 months to BfA then and why would I want to do anything on the PTR I'd have to redo in a short while. Not to mention I hate spoilers. I wish I could give it away to someone who would make more use of it.

People signing up for beta a month before release.

"Hey let's grind to lvl 120 and then lose all progress within a month and be forced to repeat everything again. Sounds super fun!!"

Well let's go again, another give away , another disappointment.

i really want my beta :/

Wow giving away beta keys! Such generousity much wow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    People signing up for beta a month before release.

"Hey let's grind to lvl 120 and then lose all progress within a month and be forced to repeat everything again. Sounds super fun!!"
    Well, the last phase of testing is usually when they do stress tests, "play with the blues" events, and potentially other random fun community/dev interactions like spawning bosses in cities and whatnot. Not sure how much they do that these days, though, as I usually uninstall the beta around prepatch.

When are they going out?

Deleted
    "This contest is over. Winners are still being selected, check back later." means that I haven't been selected, others has and I have to wait to see if they don't claim their key, before it might go to me, yes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mherlevl View Post
    "This contest is over. Winners are still being selected, check back later." means that I haven't been selected, others has and I have to wait to see if they don't claim their key, before it might go to me, yes?
    thats what im thinking but not 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by mherlevl View Post
    It meant what it says, winners were still being selected. You should be able to see if you won now, what does the page say for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    no luck here...oh well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It meant what it says, winners were still being selected. You should be able to see if you won now, what does the page say for you?
    Better luck next time :/ <3

I participated 3 years in a row, I never won. wod, lego and bfa. :\

I won but for some reason when i enter the code it says a error has occurred. typical, never win and even when i do it doesnt work