10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla to current - NE resto druid.

screw changing mains!

7+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla - Dwarf Hunter - Deathwing / PVP Server - Made me hate both the alliance and PVP
    TBC - Belf Pally - Server Changed to Proudmoore / Started Fresh
    Wrath Tauren Hunter
    Cata - Troll Hunter - Resubbed and Server Changed to Doomhammer / Started Fresh
    Pandaria - Goblin Mage
    WoD -Goblin Mage - Server Changed to Zul'Jin
    Legion - Goblin Mage then Switched to Panda Shaman because we couldn't keep healers

Are we making this a thing now? Hoo boy!

Vanilla - Undead rogue
    TBC - Undead rogue, Tauren hunter, Draenei warrior
    WotLK - Undead DK, Draenei mage, Draenei hunter, Human rogue
    Cataclysm - Worgen druid, Dwarf shaman (this expansion is by far the biggest dumpster fire blizz ever created)
    MOP - Panda rogue (H), Orc warlock, Blood Elf priest, Panda monk (H), Blood elf monk
    WOD - Tauren druid (this expansion sucked pretty badly too but not cata bad)
    Legion - Tauren druid, Panda monk (H), Orc mage, Human paladin, Lightforged hunter, Blood Elf rogue

I switch mains pretty much every single raid tier, sometimes more often than that or I have more than one at a time. I don't know how anyone can stand to play the same class for more than like two months without getting bored of the same old buttons in the same old order week after week after week. I'm also pretty sure I forgot a class in WOTLK because I don't remember doing 10 man heroic ICC on the same character I did 25 man on but can't remember which of my alternate mains it was. I think I have four or five rogues at level 90+ at this point.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2018-07-13 at 12:24 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I stuck with mage for a long time because I wanted it to be my achievement toon and a lot of the dungeon2raid achieves are easier when live content.

I gave up on achievement toons after 100 mounts in WOTLK. I quickly learned that the achievements will just keep coming and your current accomplishments will end up feeling meaningless, a very fleeting victory.

I'm a Field Medic Blood DK. I heal people by spreading diseases and leeching life off their living bodies. Best FoS ever.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    I raided on 5 different toons in TBC and WotLK. My gnome warrior was my main in both and my dwarf hunter was basically 1B. I raided competitively with my warrior and led a late night raiding guild with my hunter (I did this on both thru MoP). The other 3 toons I would run alt server wide raids on off days (mostly alts from the top guilds).

10+ Year Old Account
    I like achievements. Sitting at 22.3k achievement points.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pretty much mained a human paladin from tbc to early legion. I haven't played since novemberish of 2016 though.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Woah there, K-pop's not that bad. D:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

wow most of you started in vanilla, bet you guys are feeling old right now
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Vanilla to current - NE resto druid.
    So close to being awesome.... So close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Thankfully I was still in high school when the game came out... but man I'm really starting to feel old.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Them darned kids these days are so weird.

Also, I'm one of them "non-discipline" priests. Never gone shadow. Stopped raidhealing years ago. Still Holy. Because why do things the easy way!?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I raided through heart of fear and throne of thunder as holy priest, holy has honestly always been the most broken healing spec. Daily reminder it was a holy priest that solo healed 10 man heroic garrosh. Holy was honestly such an incredible spec back then, RIP.

7+ Year Old Account
    A disc prist solo healed Mythic Argus

Everyone knows that raiding was ten times harder back in my day

Also holy is pretty blaaaaaaaaaaaah now after having 80% of its buttons removed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Them darned kids these days are so weird.

Also, I'm one of them "non-discipline" priests. Never gone shadow. Stopped raidhealing years ago. Still Holy. Because why do things the easy way!?
    My priest was shadow mostly. I went holy in late WotLK to help out in some raids. Let’s just say I didn’t do well and lived up to my toons name. Dontxpctheal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc priests have been op forever. I remember my guilds disc priests solo healing garrosh in mop

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Let's not forget, a disc priest was basically required for 10 man Heroic Arthas....

But in other news:

Have a game thread!

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.