Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I mean... I feel like this doesn't deserve a response, but it's so retarded I can't help but respond at the same time.
    I mean he's kind of right, plus there's still one question left unanswered, what are Lybian "authorities" doing? Why do we never hear about them? What do they say? Do they prevent NGO ships to land on their ports? (There's a regent authority in Tobrouk currently, what the fuck are they doing?)

First of all even if they weren't refugees, laughing at them dying is fucked.

Second of all, THESE AREN'T THE SAME PEOPLE.

- - - Updated - - -

No I just literally want people to have some humanity and not laugh at people drowning to death you fuck.
    Huuuuuuuuge difference between laughing at them and saying it was their own fault. You're trying to push this "laughing" narrative when nobody in this thread is laughing at them. Big difference between these people and Darwin Awards.

Italy should've arrested and charged the crew then returned the people on board back to their original country. The issue is the smugglers.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, lets blame Italy, not the idiots crossing Open Water in Rickety boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    The problem here is absolutely the human traffickers and not taking proper precautions or being involved in proper planning to ensure the safety of the people they are trafficking. The deaths are entirely on those people.
    traffickers don't give a shit about the people. they lie to them for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Italy should've arrested and charged the crew then returned the people on board back to their original country. The issue is the smugglers.
    I think this is what should have happened. When they crossed into Italian waters, they should have arrested the crews and confiscated the boats. They should not be allowed to put these people's lives in danger like this.

7+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to be politically manipulated, Theo. You can just say "Wow that sucks" or even say literally nothing at all, but instead some peoples response to this is:

HAHA PEOPLE DROWNING FUCK THEM

That's what I have a problem with. It's fucking disgusting and evil.

- - - Updated - - -

So tell me about the people who drowned.

Tell me why each and everyone one of them doesn't deserve sympathy for drowning, in detail.

Thanks.
    Why is it disgusting and evil hm? Maybe i just don´t give a fuck what some stupid shitty assholes are doing with their live and i´m in no fucking way comitted to feel anything for them but spite for them thinking that "Hey just let go to Europe there we will get money and housing because they all need to take us in as soon as we say the magical words "refugees"."

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Look at how Australia solved the problem.
    By making it Nauru's problem. And also violating basic human rights.

On another note: I may be against unrestricted immigration, but to actually celebrate people dying as if it's some sort of desirable outcome is nothing short of degeneracy (to use a word the alt-right loves so dearly).
    Last edited by EbonBehelit-; 2018-07-14 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Look at how Australia solved the problem.
    By being on the other side of the planet, not being a dingy's ride across?

Because laughing at people drowning shows a lack of empathy and emotion
    If a person is drowning by an accident, or third party actions, sure.
    When a person is drowning on their own decision to make people rescue them, but nobody does, it is a sort of poetic justice which is sure to provoke many people to feel joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    The only ones to blame are the people who go on a dangerous journey and put themselves in a dangerous situation that results in them dying.
    Yeah, let's say half your family lives with your good friends N-Korea. They don't seem to like it there, but they'd have to stay because they could risk dieing trying to get out.
    Solid logic there. For psychopaths.

The fact is, less and less people actually try and make the crossing (numbers are available, it's only a fraction of what it used to be) for some reason, right wing douchnozzles can use it for the sheeple to follow. Like a red herring. Those sheeple don't seem to understand what is happening around them, they can only understand "brown, bad, must not show empathy". Get bent, we should kick you at sea.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

You could also even just not comment? I mean there is soooooo much room between "Lets have open borders" and "hahaha those people died drowning"

Like god damn.
    The problem is: If you want to take in more than zero but less than all of them, what are your guidelines for choosing?

Because laughing at people drowning shows a lack of empathy and emotion, which makes you hated by other humans, because humanity couldn't survive without empathy and emotion.

If you laugh at people drowning to death you are objectively a bad human being. Normal people don't do that. Even Psychopaths attempt to mimic human emotion.

- - - Updated - - -

Like seriously, anyone who thinks this is funny, do me a favor. Go tell your parents. Go tell your siblings. Go tell some random person on the street. See how many fucking disgusted reactions you get, or people asking you if you are serious. YOU ARE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. No society wants you as a part of it.
    Why? People routinely make fun of people killing themselves by doing dumb shit. That's what the Darwin Awards are for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Such small-minded approaches to situations are why such problems exist in the first place.
    "Well either we laugh at people as they drown or otherwise we let brown people rape our children... THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!"
    Pathetic.
    Sadly, there really is no other way, at least as long as our BS politicians are too chicken to just send them back. 99% of what gets to Germany, stays in Germany and more and more people are fed up with it. I'm already hearing more Arabic than German when I take the bus to work (I work in a school that is located in a prime migrant corner of my town, so it is somewhat expected).

What we really need to do is bring order and stability to their countries of origin and then the migration will cease on it's own. Well that and stopping to provide everything welfare for eco migrants.

7+ Year Old Account
    ¨They could rescue them and drop them back to Libya, but I guess letting them die and then blame Italy is smarter thing to do, it brings more attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    So tell me about the people who drowned.
    Tell me why each and everyone one of them doesn't deserve sympathy for drowning, in detail.
    Thanks.
    Of course it sucks that they had to die in a rather unpleasant manner.
    But people are dying all the time on this earth, our race still makes more than die -> population grows and unless it makes the news: no one cares.
    Yes on an emotional level what happened is bad.
    On an objective and realistic level, no one cares about some dead humans. Hell, no one would give a rats ass if I die right now.

So, there really is no need to play a hypocrite theater of "OMG how horrible I feel for them!!11" unless you know them personally and the loss affects you.

Deleted
    How about they blame the smugglers?

Deleted
    Jesus you guys are monsters. Who the fuck cheers on people drowning to death?
    Everyone at a Nazi drowning convention.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Yeah, let's say half your family lives with your good friends N-Korea. They don't seem to like it there, but they'd have to stay because they could risk dieing trying to get out.
    I don't know why you're so unwilling to pin the blame on peoples own actions if they die as a result of their own actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Solid logic there. For psychopaths.
    Pinning blame on the proper thing when someone dies is psychopathy? I think you need to check the diagnostic criteria again.

Because laughing at people drowning shows a lack of empathy and emotion, which makes you hated by other humans, because humanity couldn't survive without empathy and emotion.
    It's all fine and dandy what you're saying but I don't see a lot of people in this thread "laughing" it's more that people are indifferent to the situation. You might argue that indifference is just as bad but let's be real here; your emotional ramblings do not contribute much to this topic, and neither have you been able to provide a solution or any kind of solace, all you've done is blame others for things they often didn't even do and thus act as a dividing agent in the end you're playing in the same ballpark as the people you're blaming as being terrible human beings.

You're acting like a diva while people are drowning, congratulations you're a worse human being than the people who do nothing.