Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    After looking up Anita Sarkeesian's twitter, I was ready to blow my brains out within 5 minutes.

Some people will say anything to remain relevant, christ.

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    After looking up Anita Sarkeesian's twitter, I was ready to blow my brains out within 5 minutes.

Some people will say anything to remain relevant, christ.
    Her Twitter banner says everything you need to know about her.

She says she fights sexism, when she herself is sexist as hell. I would go as far to say that she is literally spewing hate speech and her followers are the beginnings of a legitimate hate group.

She is the Westboro Baptist of gender equality.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense that Anita is trying to champion for that other bitch. Cunts tend to congregate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    She is the Westboro Baptist of gender equality.
    It's worrying how accurate that sentence is...

UPDATE: Was talking to a friend about this, and how no one seems to care that the guy was fired for doing WAY less and her reaction was priceless.

"Typical sexism, really. A woman has to do 5 times as much to get the same reaction as a man". Managed to keep a straight face for all of 10 seconds after she said it.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2018-07-14 at 05:45 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    It's worrying how accurate that sentence is...

UPDATE: Was talking to a friend about this, and how no one seems to care that the guy was fired for doing WAY less and her reaction was priceless.

"Typical sexism, really. A woman has to do 5 times as much to get the same reaction as a man". Managed to keep a straight face for all of 10 seconds after she said it.
    Yea it's amazing how mental this women is... I do feel she needs some help. To be a woman and just cry sexism when something goes wrong is great, I wish I had an excuse to get attention.

No offense to the real feminists out there but these people are ruining your cause. I am not even sure i'd class them as feminists, their attention seekers bottom line.
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-07-15 at 10:09 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    No offense to the real feminists out there but these people are ruining your cause. I am not even sure i'd class them as feminists, their attention seekers bottom line.
    90% sure that even Feminists don't consider people like Anita, or this bitch "real" feminists. The girl that said the line in my first post considers herself a feminist and a gamer, she hates Anita because she does more harm for their course than she does good.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

90% sure that even Feminists don't consider people like Anita, or this bitch "real" feminists. The girl that said the line in my first post considers herself a feminist and a gamer, she hates Anita because she does more harm for their course than she does good.
    When they have to lie in order to make their point it should tell people that they aren't genuine, but too many people believe the "but it started a conversation!" bullshit.

Of course Anita Sarkleechian ( Get it because she is a leech ) would find a way to attach herself to this massively outblown debacle.

Anyone with a partially functioning brain ( this of course excludes Anita by default ) would be able to see and understand why Price was fired.

Yeah, while most proper Feminists wouldn't support this, the other 10% congregate together and provide an echo chamber, as well as potentially roping in unaware people. University is a great area for that.

In my university, I took a Women in Literature course. Out of roughly 25 students, 2 of us were male.
    Most of our peers didn't value our thoughts or opinions.
    Both of us called them out on going too deep down the rabbit hole when the discussions kept going and going.
    They wanted us out of the class, our professor defended us and said we were better feminists than they were.

We still received some harassment, but having a proper feminist as our professor was great.
    Thinking back, I have no idea how I would have handled an Anita-esque professor that could have actually threatened me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. People seem to forget what real feminists are, not these attention seeker feminists we have now days

I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

This bitch is a feminist in the same sense that I'm a pro soccer player.

Aka, not at all. Not even close, not even in a million +infinity years. Amazing how she and her apologists can stay in the spotlight by screeching louder than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread is already going into gender discussions (a forbidden topic) I'm closing this here.

CLOSED.