Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    I am not looking forward to War Mode. Dedicated PVP servers were always highly populated. If servers die by turning PVP servers into snowflake servers resulting in population dropout then it will be a sad way to see BFA as WoW's swan song.
    For me, I'm hoping they have a way to track how much use War Mode gets. If it shows that most people don't care about PVP, maybe it will mean they will finally get rid of the silly faction restrictions like most other games have done nowadays. They could easily allow cross-faction PVE content while keeping PVP battlegrounds and such intact and not allowing "enemy" races into faction cities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    For me, I'm hoping they have a way to track how much use War Mode gets. If it shows that most people don't care about PVP, maybe it will mean they will finally get rid of the silly faction restrictions like most other games have done nowadays. They could easily allow cross-faction PVE content while keeping PVP battlegrounds and such intact and not allowing "enemy" races into faction cities.
    I don't think they care about PvP numbers when applying faction restrictions. I'm pretty sure it's about lore and story.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Anyone knows what the "upgrades" to outposts from missions do?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I don't think they care about PvP numbers when applying faction restrictions. I'm pretty sure it's about lore and story.
    Lore and story that most of the life of wow has had us working together against a greater evil?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Lore and story that most of the life of wow has had us working together against a greater evil?
    Yes, the same lore and story that makes us go against each other so hard in BfA
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Yes, the same lore and story that makes us go against each other so hard in BfA
    You mean the forced writing that still makes no sense, because I'm not going to spend extra money to read a poorly written book about it, that will wind up being against a greater evil in a patch or two anyway?

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean the forced writing that still makes no sense, because I'm not going to spend extra money to read a poorly written book about it, that will wind up being against a greater evil in a patch or two anyway?
    Like it or not, the story of BfA is about faction conflict. It would make no sense to allow cross faction raids for example.

So are the legion order hall gold missions nerfed in 8.0 or with BFA? I'm reading conflicting info, some people say they are the same, some are saying it's like a 40% nerf (Which is still pretty good imo).

Like it or not, the story of BfA is about faction conflict. It would make no sense to allow cross faction raids for example.
    Starts off that way, no way it ends that way. It's unwinnable and should have ended a long time ago for the greater good of the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Starts off that way, no way it ends that way.
    We never know, they may go with some "Alliance cleared X raid/boss, Horde did Y". They are creating biggest grudge ever between H and A with Teldrassil burning, Undercity sacked and w/e more will develope during xpac. Simply banding forces together in the end SoO style wouldn't make much sense.

We never know, they may go with some "Alliance cleared X raid/boss, Horde did Y". They are creating biggest grudge ever between H and A with Teldrassil burning, Undercity sacked and w/e more will develope during xpac. Simply banding forces together in the end SoO style wouldn't make much sense.
    You're kidding yourself if you don't think it's Old Gods influence or something similar, specially with Aszhara already being known as a early/mid expansion raid boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're kidding yourself if you don't think it's Old Gods influence or something similar, specially with Aszhara already being known as a early/mid expansion raid boss.
    Is this "Sylvanas did nothing wrong" explanation? Old Gods did Ashenvale, Teldrassil, that small town in Stormsong etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    One of them put a priest in the outpost the buffs you whenever you get near him. Dunno about others though.

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    One of them put a priest in the outpost the buffs you whenever you get near him. Dunno about others though.
    I got one with description about rexxar taming wolves. Will see the result in 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    So are the legion order hall gold missions nerfed in 8.0 or with BFA? I'm reading conflicting info, some people say they are the same, some are saying it's like a 40% nerf (Which is still pretty good imo).
    Initial datamining had them nerfed significantly (from 2.5k to 250g and so on). However, no new gold missions have spawned for my copied characters on beta, additionally copied characters that had ongoing mission before being copied resulted into Failed on beta despite having 200% success.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-07-14 at 03:59 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Is this "Sylvanas did nothing wrong" explanation? Old Gods did Ashenvale, Teldrassil, that small town in Stormsong etc?
    We don't even know what HAPPENED in Teldrassil, and we won't til tuesday, even Sylvanas is like "well that was unexpected". And no, I don't agree with anything that's going on at the start of BfA, its horrible writing coming off of yet another expansion of working together.

7+ Year Old Account
    We don't even know what HAPPENED in Teldrassil, and we won't til tuesday, even Sylvanas is like "well that was unexpected". And no, I don't agree with anything that's going on at the start of BfA, its horrible writing coming off of yet another expansion of working together.
    Even if it's all Old Gods influence, Horde still marched to Ashenvale with an intent of taking Teldrassil and killing it's leaders, they still sacked that town in Stormsong etc. They will take all the rap, rightfully or not. I don't see any SoO or Argus style cooperation after.

Even if it's all Old Gods influence, Horde still marched to Ashenvale with an intent of taking Teldrassil and killing it's leaders, they still sacked that town in Stormsong etc. They will take all the rap, rightfully or not. I don't see any SoO or Argus style cooperation after.
    It's horrible writing "Oh look, we just ended another major threat! Let's go attack Ashenvale!" I'll just blissfully ignore it anyway, I play wow for the raids, not for the extremely shit story telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    The Swiftwind Post one has the Innkeeper give you a 7% armor buff that doesn't appear to work, lol.

I expected a bit more then that, to be honest.

So one of the outposts in Nazmir for alliance gives you the option of riding around on a fast as fuck blood crawg whenever you go there.

https://imgur.com/a/bpIZejn

Ah, so the outposts are a way to balance world PvP then, since zone wide buffs from WoD are making a return?
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody