Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    But...in WoD, you saw Mages casting portals left and right to the present timeline. And i'm not taking "They have a better connection with the present" as an answer.
    I think that was to do with the Red Portal being open. Some sort of fold or weakness in space-time. That connection is now severed once again.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I think that was to do with the Red Portal being open. Some sort of fold or weakness in space-time. That connection is now severed once again.
    Ah. Alrighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    BRF was destroyed though, we blew it up by unleashing the Fury and Blackhand himself blew up the rest during the fight
    Didn't he just blow out two floors? I don't recall an ending cinematic where we were running away from an exploding Blackrock Foundry

I didn’t even know allies races get a capital city?

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    But...in WoD, you saw Mages casting portals left and right to the present timeline. And i'm not taking "They have a better connection with the present" as an answer.
    From that short story about Garrosh, Kairoz and Grom, Kairoz explains that what was linking both timelines was the two pieces of the Vision of Time artifact, each acting as a beacon for the other, each on its own world (Azeroth and AU!Draenor). That was what allowed a connection that mages could exploit.

There was never any event showing we retrieving Draenor's Vision of Time piece. But, considering the mag'har storyline says the connection was cut off and the Horde needs the help of the Bronze Dragonflight in order to reach Draenor for a limited period, maybe the Vision of Time was destroyed, depowered or retrieved?

We will probably get some clues on that in the recruitment questline.
    Whatever...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=285380/s...rf-allied-race

Dark Irons get Shadowforge City as their capital. How freaking awesome is that? Yes I know the textures are old in there. But theres something AWESOME about having such a classic dungeon as one of your capitals / friendly area. Probably the coolest and bigger Allied Race hub so far too.

Meanwhile Mag'har don't even have their own racial hub. The only Allied race with NO HUB! Do you know what they get??? An already existing outpost in Orgrimmar....they just replace some Orgrimmar orcs with like 15 Mag'har npcs in there and call it a day......behold :

http://www.wowhead.com/news=285485/m...t-in-orgrimmar

What is this Blizzard.....why? Is it so hard to make a single unique Iron Horde building inside Orgrimmar (or in any random Horde area near Orgrimmar really who cares about the location) instead of this abomination? How is this fair for the Horde?

fuck off

/10charbutfuckoffreally

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Alliance favoritism again.
    about time after 3 expansions of horde favoritism

In all honesty, they've performed poorly with Shadowforge. No details whatsoever added to such a huge place. They could've at least fleshed the place out with some more props and objects because it is now supposed to exceed its former role of being simple space filled with trashpacks. It's 2018, not 2006.

For comparison, there's an entire hallway that's several times larger than the Vindicaar, yet there's one NPC and five hounds in it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Didn't he just blow out two floors? I don't recall an ending cinematic where we were running away from an exploding Blackrock Foundry
    Do you recall a cinematic where it was rebuild or reconstructed?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Do you recall a cinematic where it was rebuild or reconstructed?
    Burden of proof is on you pal, if we never saw it being destroyed then it's not destroyed.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Burden of proof is on you pal, if we never saw it being destroyed then it's not destroyed.
    You did see it get destroyed. How well does a building do after the interior has been bombed?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Does it really matter...? Everyone is going to be in the same city hubs after the first half hour.

You did see it get destroyed. How well does a building do after the interior has been bombed?
    It wasn't bombed tho. We just extinguished the furnace and Blackhand blew out two floors.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    BRF was destroyed though, we blew it up by unleashing the Fury and Blackhand himself blew up the rest during the fight
    No. Blackhand destroyed the "slabs"/flooring and hoofing of the central/big-ass tower, we destroyed the main furnace and assembly lines.

But the walls and roofing still stand - we mostly destroyed equipment. Can't produce shit with an automated system anymore, but the Mag'har know how to blacksmith without Blackfuse technology, so there's nothing that makes impossible the use of the Foundry' overall structure to house those orcs.

Horde cant get everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=285380/s...rf-allied-race

Dark Irons get Shadowforge City as their capital. How freaking awesome is that? Yes I know the textures are old in there. But theres something AWESOME about having such a classic dungeon as one of your capitals / friendly area. Probably the coolest and bigger Allied Race hub so far too.

Meanwhile Mag'har don't even have their own racial hub. The only Allied race with NO HUB! Do you know what they get??? An already existing outpost in Orgrimmar....they just replace some Orgrimmar orcs with like 15 Mag'har npcs in there and call it a day......behold :

http://www.wowhead.com/news=285485/m...t-in-orgrimmar

What is this Blizzard.....why? Is it so hard to make a single unique Iron Horde building inside Orgrimmar (or in any random Horde area near Orgrimmar really who cares about the location) instead of this abomination? How is this fair for the Horde?
    Wah Wah Wah. Factions aren't fair (look at racials the last decade or so). Life isn't fair (should be pretty obvious to you by now assuming you aren't 5).

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    about time after 3 expansions of horde favoritism
    What 3 expansions of favoritism, lol?
    I can kinda see that with Cata but beyond that?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    What 3 expansions of favoritism, lol?
    I can kinda see that with Cata but beyond that?
    You're kidding right MoP had a Horde city as the final raid and WoD was nothing but orcs orcs orcs

7+ Year Old Account
    You're kidding right MoP had a Horde city as the final raid and WoD was nothing but orcs orcs orcs
    MOP:

>raid and destroy the main horde city
    >kill their important heroes
    >defeat their awesome warchief
    >take the tittle of conqueror of orgrimmar

WoD:

>entire expnaison killing old horde heroes

buaaa buaa horde bias, horde expansion reeeeeeee

LUL

Literally where else do you expect them to go