Trainer title complete!

I spent over a year working on this from building up a collection of pets, learning the strats, and slowly piling up wins in the AMM. Today, I finally completed it, and the Trainer title is mine! I recorded the last 10 wins out of 1000, compiled them into a video and posted it:

Video of last 10 wins for my Trainer title!

https://nofile.io/f/Dej1pkMhGtO/trainertitle.mp4

As it turns out, the most successful strategy was landmines. A LOT of opponents tended to build teams that involved swapping pets in and out for one reason or another. So I often went Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot and Rotten Little Helper together. Dropping landlines all the time absolutely played havoc with a lot of enemy strats and gave me an edge. It can be countered but doing so invalidates a lot of strats people would otherwise use.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

You're insane. PvP pet battle is horrible D:

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    You're insane. PvP pet battle is horrible D:
    Yah its probably the TRUE insane title.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Is there any way to cheese this achieve by having 2 accounts? such as on different battle.nets?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Is there any way to cheese this achieve by having 2 accounts? such as on different battle.nets?
    yes you can win trade yourself with 2 accounts and a script to queue/conceed, you can get the 5000 pvp win achis in around 50 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Yah its probably the TRUE insane title.
    Nope. Not even close