Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No one can know their ethnicity exactly, regardless how "pure" they think they are.

That being said, my mother is from Greece, my father's American. He claims his family is mostly from France and the British Isles with possibly some Native American mixed in.

I signed up for 23&me, but I am not sure how effective it is, really, so I take the results with a grain of salt.

Deleted
    Mother is english father is irish and grandparents and extended are a mix of northen ireland and ireland im from belfast myself.

I've always considered myself irish and as white as casper the ghost...

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    what is that? You are Geralt from witcher?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Simply by bringing up the subject, you're going to deeply offend a lot of delicate Europeans.
    Uhhhhhh...

Why would it "offend" Europeans more than anyone else?

I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Mother is english father is irish and grandparents and extended are a mix of northen ireland and ireland im from belfast myself.

I've always considered myself irish and as white as casper the ghost...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Sunbathing
    Lol, took me a while.
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Wet dream of all nazis.
    My great grandfather was greek and my great grandmother was some lower german royal (Dorfadel).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Wet dream of all nazis.
    My great grandfather was greek and my great grandmother was some lower german royal (Dorfadel).
    How's that a wet dream of all nazis?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Half irish, half German.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    D-dats racist!!

I alway piss myself when I see that because i turn lobster red in the sun.

Ironically the girl im seeing is half greek so the joke my mates make is that we're interracial...

They're not wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Wet dream of all nazis.
    I thought Scandinavians were their wet dream? Plenty of blondes and blue eyes.
    Last edited by Santti; 2018-07-14 at 09:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    'murican. 10chars
    So native?

I'm part German, Irish, French, with more Native American in me than Senator Warren.

*edit* - Oh, and I married pretty much straight up French Canadian.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    D-dats racist!!

I alway piss myself when I see that because i turn lobster red in the sun.

Ironically the girl im seeing is half greek so the joke my mates make is that we're interracial...

They're not wrong
    Greek/Irish is a good mix.

Live at the edges of Europe, ethnically isolated after once having spread across the continent, healthy disdain for the English, low-key alcoholism.

Mother's Irish, father's Indian -- was born in Malaysia, moved to Ireland way back in '96.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    English, Scottish. But no one knows for sure unless they take a DNA test. Odds are in the US, you will have several different ethic roots. So I am not sure what mine are.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    german, but from different parts. ancestors from german silesia which is now polish, so a fat chance their ancestors hail from areas outside of germany or just from german parts of the greater area of holy roman empire like Bohemia.

Scottish. But I'm American. Ethnicity is a stupid concept to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Scottish. But I'm American. Ethnicity is a stupid concept to me.
    I wont argue with you about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I thought it would be interesting to see where many of us posters' ancestors came from. Myself, my Dad was first nation living in Newfoundland..my Mom was born in Glasgow Scotland.

I really don't know much about my Dad..but my Mom's relatives all came from Scotland.
    Were you raised in Newfoundland, because that wouldn't surprise me one bit, I got a few friends from Maritime Canada, and you really fit the stereotypes I've heard about Newfies. :P