Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    You could also shell out for some gliders and gunpacks. Much faster.
    Whoever is not doing this using glider and gunpacks is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Wowhead says gunpacks are useless

- - - Updated - - -

"The dude's cave"

Thank you for that accurate description
    People just gave you easy answers on how to get Commander of Argus done. Don't blame others for your laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Only if your geared enough to solo, rezira has got like 114m hp I think
    Warframe mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Well, not everyone knows about it, so.../shrug. But LFG tool exists and it's a lot better than some people give it credit for.

Find someone who can access the seer and group with them.

It's also totally cheatable with the Falling Flame, but grinding for that thing to drop would probably take as long as what you're already doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Don't gunpacks just launch you in random directions? How would that help?

edit: looked it up and found this:

Awkward, unpredictable, but possible.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-07-14 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean many people already said LFG is your friend but if something as small as this stresses you out, you might not want to do it. I used LFG for the sightless eyes and Rezira, made the whole experience easier. Also you see the eye the for the buff on the mini map.

Quote Originally Posted by Understarmor View Post
    LMFAO this guy probably thinks minesweeper is too hard because they don't show you where the mines are and you have to put work into the game to avoid them lol
    Op probably has never even heard of minesweeper.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2018-07-14 at 07:34 PM.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Find someone who can access the seer and group with them.

It's also totally cheatable with the Falling Flame, but grinding for that thing to drop would probably take as long as what you're already doing.

Don't gunpacks just launch you in random directions? How would that help?
    Sortof, but they get you upwards, which is the main point, the rest is about timing and a small bit of luck, nothing major. The most annoying part is waiting the 3 mins. between gliders.

Wowhead says gunpacks are useless

- - - Updated - - -

"The dude's cave"

Thank you for that accurate description
    I just did this today. I saw your post and i am only a couple bosses away for achieve. works wonders plenty of videos on youtube to use the gunpack and gliders

10+ Year Old Account
    So in order to complete this achievement you need to kill Rezira the Seer, a "special" encounter on Argus. To get to her you need to buy a portal from some NPC for 500 Sightless Eyes. How do you get Sightless Eyes? You get a buff that cuts a large portion of your HP and you kill demons and loot them. How do you get that buff? Find a floating eye on a burning pedestal and click it. Where can you find one of these? NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS. Coordinates are useless 'cuz Blizzard decided to troll you and made their spawn points complete fucking random. I ran around for about 30 minutes before I decided to quit.

I don't mind grinding mobs for useless currency to buy some item to kill a mob I need for an achievement. But when you make it this hard to even begin that grind, fuck you. What a load of fucking crap.
    You can get to the mob by using an item from Cinderfall (I think it is called) on Timeless Isle, and use a Glider.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you can ask openly for someone to open it for you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Dude, just get into a group for him...

Or, stop being lazy and find a way to farm the eyes, so you could get to him...

That, or don't do the achievement and stop complaining...

Deleted
    So in order to complete this achievement you need to kill Rezira the Seer, a "special" encounter on Argus. To get to her you need to buy a portal from some NPC for 500 Sightless Eyes. How do you get Sightless Eyes? You get a buff that cuts a large portion of your HP and you kill demons and loot them. How do you get that buff? Find a floating eye on a burning pedestal and click it. Where can you find one of these? NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS. Coordinates are useless 'cuz Blizzard decided to troll you and made their spawn points complete fucking random. I ran around for about 30 minutes before I decided to quit.

I don't mind grinding mobs for useless currency to buy some item to kill a mob I need for an achievement. But when you make it this hard to even begin that grind, fuck you. What a load of fucking crap.
    Good strategy:
    1. Search on Wowhead
    2. Find the right thing to do
    3. Do it
    4. Results within 30mn-1hour

Your bad strategy:
    1. Find a problem to solve
    2. Complain instead be perseverant to search solution
    3. Write an useless post saying "it's Blizzard's fault"

You should play Window's Freecell.

I got this guy by joining a group that was going for him, was rather easy really. Now that guy who needs a teleportation device was harder, but I still did that pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Awkward, unpredictable, but possible.
    It might look awkward and unpredictable, but it really, really is not hard. Did it on my first try and reproduced it again after that everytime on the first try.

You can goblin glide/gunpack to him instead. Is what I did.

In answering the topic, yes it's dumb as shit.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    If playing the game makes you so angry, do something else.
    This guy is the forum's biggest shitposter to date, and we even had a lengthy run with Jaylock. There's a 98% chance it's just bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by ct67 View Post
    This is still way easier the Naxt Victim.

I got all but one of those bosses in the first couple of days it came out and have never got close to the last boss since.

Bear in mind, this requires three tiers of random drop tokens... was fine in the start but not since they changed the loot rules for the Sentinax events.
    I think I've gave up with these type of achievements after not being able to complete "master and commander" for over 2 years, never found anyone on alliance side with the stupid Ogre boss, and the droprate of these if you want to farm it yourself is completely tragic.

I got the portal item in one day.

People call THIS a grind? Lmao what a joke.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

MMOs used to have brain-exploding chains like that just to level up crafting professions or unlock raids, lol.

Anyone that grinds these rather than using the glider technique is laughable. Took me 15min to complete this.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    500 eyes? Man I've got a couple of thousand without even trying for them. There's an Eye in the Cave under the Bridge near the Dreg Mining area where there is an Eye like 99% of the time.