oh dear spoilers for a year old game on the internet, the horror.
    The reason I never played and never will play FF7 "the greatest FF of all time" is because of spoilers. It's a story driven game, doesn't matter how long it's been out if someone knows what happens there's no point in playing.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The reason I never played and never will play FF7 "the greatest FF of all time" is because of spoilers. It's a story driven game, doesn't matter how long it's been out if someone knows what happens there's no point in playing.
    Eh, I sort of disagree. Not fond of spoilers before I see something happen myself but the journey is still more important then single moments. Especially in really long games.

10+ Year Old Account
    About spoilers

snape is darth vader's Dumbledore

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Persona 5 generic...

Seem a lot of Roberto hot takes, that one probably takes the cake.
    the characters not the whole game, but you know. Completely ignore the context of what I said and assume whatever you like techy boy

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    the characters not the whole game, but you know. Completely ignore the context of what I said and assume whatever you like techy boy
    The characters are the whole game.

The characters are the whole game.
    And the world/level design, gameplay, music, art style, mini games are what?

mini games
    There are no mini games in persona 5 lmfao... I'm laughing because I told you this before.

There are no mini games in persona 5 lmfao... I'm laughing because I told you this before.

sure you have played the game???

sure you have played the game???
    Oh I sure have and I did that a whopping whole 1 time for the trophy because it is completely worthless, mindless and pointless. The fucking bat even auto aims for you after reading the baseball book.

If you think the batting cage is something you regularly do lmfao...

Okay since we're considering that a mini game btw there is also "video games" you play where you do QTEs to win! YEA! And you do them that whole one time if you want the trophy! Yea!

Also fishing you know, that you do if you're doing a completionist run and maxed out everything late game.

All in all this shit literally makes up sub 1% of the game so calling it "part of the game" is the most over literal take in history.

Literally 60-70% of the game will be taken up by Character development, dialogue and story involving said characters. The characters are the game.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-07-15 at 12:06 AM.

Oh I sure have and I did that a whopping whole 1 time for the trophy because it is completely worthless, mindless and pointless. The fucking bat even auto aims for you after reading the baseball book.

If you think the batting cage is something you regularly do lmfao...

Okay since we're considering that a mini game btw there is also "video games" you play where you do QTEs to win! YEA! And you do them that whole one time if you want the trophy! Yea!
    still a mini game though so kinda lol techy darling

still a mini game though so kinda lol techy darling
    Yea man, game totally isn't about the characters it's about all that time I spent at the batting cage. (actually I technically spent no time there since I save scummed the trophy to begin with as it's a literal waste of in game time).

Yea man, game totally isn't about the characters it's about all that time I spent at the batting cage. (actually I technically spent no time there since I save scummed the trophy to begin with as it's a literal waste of in game time).

did you miss all the video games as well? Aww man! missing out on lots in the game! get on it!

did you miss all the video games as well? Aww man! missing out on lots in the game! get on it!
    I have the platinum trophy in the JP and English versions so do the math.

15+ Year Old Account

There is also a fishing mini game.

10+ Year Old Account
    no JRPG is complete without fishing minigame

I have the platinum trophy in the JP and English versions so do the math.
    I thought no mini games though. Anyway back to switch stuff. Sorry if I offended any persona fans. Im sure the game is great

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    There is also a fishing mini game.
    gotta have fishing its japan after all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    no JRPG is complete without fishing minigame
    indeed! even ff15 had fishing. Not that 15 is a jrpg before tech goes off again

I thought no mini games though.
    Again you're taking a statement overly literal.

When I said the entire game is the characters that is true, and anyone who played it would tell you so. Retorting that with "mini games" is LOL. The mini games might as well not be there as they pretty much don't exist for any normal play through and are just trophy bait.

Would you of rather me said "Yea there is mini games but they make up 1% of the game"? Is that good enough for Mr Literal McGoo?

- - - Updated - - -

indeed! even ff15 had fishing. Not that 15 is a jrpg before tech goes off again
    Are you claiming XV isn't a JRPG? Or that I would say that? Man, that might be a hotter take then Persona 5 being generic either way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Again you're taking a statement overly literal.

When I said the entire game is the characters that is true, and anyone who played it would tell you so. Retorting that with "mini games" is LOL. The mini games might as well not be there as they pretty much don't exist for any normal play through and are just trophy bait.

Would you of rather me said "Yea there is mini games but they make up 1% of the game"? Is that good enough for Mr Literal McGoo?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you claiming XV isn't a JRPG? Or that I would say that? Man, that might be a hotter take then Persona 5 being generic either way.
    That is a weird argument. Theyre not really mini games because you dont have to play them? That is what a mini game is.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That is a weird argument. Theyre not really mini games because you dont have to play them? That is what a mini game is.
    No, I admit I worded that poorly. I had a discussion with Roberto in the past where for whatever reason he thought mini games where a major part of the game. I told him they weren't. He then retorts characters being the most important and by far the largest part of the game with "mini games" which again hampers back to that old discussion and is nonsensical.

I never literally meant there are no mini games in the game period nor am I arguing that. I just worded it poorly given the context of the last discussion on Persona 5 with him. Yes my wording of "there are NO mini games in Persona 5" is false.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    to bolds

2. Except it isnt in my head. Also you confuse the issues. Its not that they are not honoring the warranty because there is a quota. There is a quota to sell as many warranties as possible. A certain percentage of sales must include a warranty.
    Can confirm this is true in almost ANY chain retail company in UK, especially Dixons Group (PC World, Currys, Carphone Warehouse). If you didn't get an extended warranty sale, codenamed "danny", your sale was a failure, no matter how much you made the company. That £18K business deal you just did means NOTHING because there was no extended warranties..... Even after you explained to management, who should fucking know, that B2B sales didn't get covered by consumer warranties. Just..... sigh.

3. I am well aware of what the BBB is. These warranties do conform to the law. Just because you offer a warranty does not mean you have to say you cover everything
    An extended warranty means fuck-all anyways. If you take the time to actually read them, they exclude so many things. The example of the switch cracks are cosmetic damage, and very few warranties will cover cosmetic damage unless it somehow stops the device working.

4. I am a good consumer. me not buying what I am hounded to buy at every turn is not being afraid of evil corporations. Its me knowing that its prob not there for my benefit. A corporation is not entitled to my money.
    You'll find that most companies are moving onto what's called an "after-care plan", due to people just insta declining extended warranties because of home insurances and crap like that. It's simply same shit wrapped up in new paper.