Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dhalorien View Post
    i suggest you read all my posts here in thread and use a 1% more of your little brain, and you will see that we dont have bloodlet or any sustained AOE, and we are forced to CHAOS STRIKE CHAOS STRIKE CHAOS STRIKEEEEE WOOHOOO so funny.

And dont touch the dogs or ill do something evil to you...
    Still you are wrong. Do you even read the current BfA sims and read up on the changes on the beta?
    As it sits right now, the best ST build is 3213222 and with this build you utilize almost every ability we have available. If you are only using chaos strike in BfA you will be regarded as a trash player (you probably already are). Learn the class then you can maybe make some valid feedback for blizzard and I'm seriously stretching the maybe here.

Sustained AoE is way better in BfA than what it is currently in Legion due to buffed damage to all our AoE spells. The loss of bloodlet does not magically remove our sustained AoE, we got a bunch of new abilities that fills that void.

What dogs are you talking about? Hallucinating things can be a sign of a mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    oh no, having to actually grind gear in an RPG, such a tragedy
    Previous iterations of that, in WoW, were much better for the end user.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Still you are wrong. Do you even read the current BfA sims and read up on the changes on the beta?
    As it sits right now, the best ST build is 3213222 and with this build you utilize almost every ability we have available. If you are only using chaos strike in BfA you will be regarded as a trash player (you probably already are). Learn the class then you can maybe make some valid feedback for blizzard and I'm seriously stretching the maybe here.

Sustained AoE is way better in BfA than what it is currently in Legion due to buffed damage to all our AoE spells. The loss of bloodlet does not magically remove our sustained AoE, we got a bunch of new abilities that fills that void.

What dogs are you talking about? Hallucinating things can be a sign of a mental illness.
    Please keep playing your DK whatever shit, and get out, little brain, im not even explaining

[Infraction: Trolling]
    Last edited by Orloth; 2018-07-15 at 12:04 AM.

If y'all want to continue discussing this, please do so civilly.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by dhalorien View Post
    Please keep playing your DK whatever shit, and get out, little brain, im not even explaining
    I'm not suprised. You have no argument except "DH BAD GIEF MOAR". You've consistently said that the artifact weapon is needed due to various core mechanics are tied to it whilst not adding any arguments to support your claim.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2018-07-15 at 12:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    If y'all want to continue discussing this, please do so civilly.
    he called me dog to put me down, trash and i get the infraction, what a nice world we living in.

They still are the best class to play if you want to be on your couch with a controller in your hand. I think Blizzard knows this and kind of designs around this idea. This means that there are limits on how many abilities the DH has, to keep things less bloated. This also means that while the class may feel dull and boring on a Mouse and Keyboard setup, it feels amazing on a controller setup.

So DH is a great class. But on M+K it feels like you are playing a very simple rogue or warrior, so I could see it not being ad fun.

On the steam controller, things like pvp suddenly become like playing a complex console fighting game. Very satisfying and fun as hell.