Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Don't play Shadow Priest, they are and will remain in an abysmal state till 8.1 when Blizzard fiddles around with the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Don't play Shadow Priest, they are and will remain in an abysmal state till 8.1 when Blizzard fiddles around with the spec.
    After which time they will dominate for approximately 37 days before being nerfed back into oblivion.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I haven't even seen patch notes yet, and it's only a couple of days remaining.
    you will get them the day before, just like in the past.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    pre-patch longs exactly one month of my life... it means for me exactly as every other month and i want to prepare to take all the fun of playing during this month... and yes fun for me is being top1 on every boss... for me being top1 for whole pre-patch month is exactly same fun as being top1 for 1 month after release of bfa...
    The game is never balanced for pre-patch. It never has been. The only changes that happen are cases where a class is so OP due to an ability that scales wildly at the current level. All number tuning is for 120 now as that's the new end game.

You're going to see changes to the beta happening still just like today. But not to the PTR that's going live. That's done. But beta has another month of tuning for 120.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222