7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    How shit is this mog, boys? The weapons don't match but I kind of like how they look with the armor.

Not my cup of tea but grats on the scythe. Make a transmog that works with the scythe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post

My Samurai/Weeb transmog
    Literally finished grinding Shado-pan today. The black dragon you get from the final quests goes very well with this set.
    So happy I finally managed to complete it.
    Now I'll just have to wait untill Blizz gives us some nice HD new shiny Katanas. Untill then these will do.
    that's pretty dope. only thing I might change is the boots/gloves, seem a bit to bulky for the samurai look.

Quote Originally Posted by Antero View Post
    that's pretty dope. only thing I might change is the boots/gloves, seem a bit to bulky for the samurai look.
    I think it fits. Samurai were not ninja, they were the most heavily armored dudes on their battlefield. It's a really cool transmog.

Myself, I'll revisit this thread when upright Orcs drop next week. I have a feeling some previously ugly mogs on male Orcs will look much cooler now.

Quote Originally Posted by rallica View Post

-snip-
    Great mogs, but it seems like Blizz doesn't want us to able to use Artifact appearances with other weapons in bfa.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    while i agree we shoul get the stormdrakes, because of the theme, the protodrakes are fine and better than other options
    Agree to disagree I suppose. The proto-derp is low quality and has nothing to do with warriors or even the Valajar.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rallica View Post

My two main looks.

This transmog means a lot to me because what it represents, it's a timeline of sorts of my WoW career. From vanilla, to a top 10 US progression raider, to my now casual washed up character.

-Highland shoulders were one of my first big achievements in vanilla

-Shield of Algalon, this was my first raid experience in a top US guild. A competing guild were stuck on Algalon for weeks, I never even saw the fight in videos, let alone doing it. They were desperate for a tank and asked if I was willing to lock myself to their ID for the week. I was in the #2 guild on the server at the time, they were #1. I took them up on the opportunity. We killed it that night, shield dropped, they gave it to me and offered me a main tank spot. The rest is history... I ended up raiding with this guild for many years, became raid leader, and we had many US 1st throughout the expansions. Was a very big part of my life and something I'll never forget.

-Lightbringer Tabard was a gift to me by one of our DK's that obtained our first Shadowmorne shortly after our first LK kill. We were hyped because it was a very early kill and put our guild on the map at the time. I also received invincible that night. One of the peak moments of my raid leading and main tank career.

-Golden King Armor, just something I am proud of.

-Mage Tower, this was a challenge for me after not playing most of legion and and really not playing the game seriously since WoD. It meant a lot to me to be able to do it at a relatively low ilvl at the time.
    That looks amazing. I don't personally like the first shield. Just my tastes, but the whole look is put together really really well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Agree to disagree I suppose. The proto-derp is low quality and has nothing to do with warriors or even the Valajar.
    the quality i think its subjective, but dragons do have something to do with warriors in general

- - - Updated - - -

How shit is this mog, boys? The weapons don't match but I kind of like how they look with the armor.
    i tough the argus scythe was blue, it change in mythic?

the quality i think its subjective, but dragons do have something to do with warriors in general

- - - Updated - - -

i tough the argus scythe was blue, it change in mythic?
    Well no, the texture quality on that protoderp is unquestionably lower quality than past proto-drakes; compare it to Galakras and its night and day. Nor are proto-drakes associated with warriors, or even the valajar, at all.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Our class mount is locked behind Valajar paragon RNG boxes...

That down syndrome fat piece of shit proto dragon is a disgrace to such a noble class
    I certainly prefer the Valajar drake to the majority of the drakes in the game and some version of that would have been perfect. But I like the proto-drake. Warriors, I mean no offence by this, are not what I would consider the noble class. They use rage to power their blood spilling attacks. I always thought of them as feral and gruff. Not to say one couldn't be a noble warrior but be an angry mofo as well. But paladins always felt more the noble version of the warrior. The Light and all that bull. :P

A proto drake, the early predecessor to the dragonflights, makes more sense to me. They're raw, feral and powerful, like how I always envisioned a warrior. Now, that being said, we certainly should have gotten better proto-drakes. or, as was said, a stormdrake from Stormheim would have been even far superior and certainly would have fit the whole Hall of Valor/Odyn Order Hall vibe a Helheim-uva lot better. ;P Not to mention the matching warrior abilities. Thunderclap, Storm Bolt, Titan Grip.

Pretty simple mog, the Elite Glad set with the maces from WoD challende mode. Sleeveless chest from WoD dungeons and the crown from the Molten Core event.

The Storm Dragon, like all drakes, sadly suffers from Neckmounting Syndrome - while on flight paths using that model, you properly sit on the back, but when you mount the, er, mount version, you sit on its neck...

Proto Drakes are better in that regard, although I still use the Storm Dragon on my Warrior just because of the looks, even if slightly skewed.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

My Blood Elf Warrior. Wrathful Gladiator's set with the Dual-blade Butcher axes. I also use Gorehowl sometimes, or the De-raged WarAxe. Occasionally I'll use Hellreaver, the polearm from the Ramparts in Hellfire. For ground mounts I use the Kor'kron War Wolf. I like the Rusted Proto Drake because it matches his armor for flying mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Santa is pissed that everyone is naughty and no one is nice anymore
    That goes right into the Dammaz Kron!
    Last edited by Prifter; 2018-07-16 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted

Grats on the weapon transmog, not a fan of the rest of your armour tbh.
    Lots of cool red sets though so if I got that scythe I would look to maybe mix some cool red sets together.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Well no, the texture quality on that protoderp is unquestionably lower quality than past proto-drakes; compare it to Galakras and its night and day. Nor are proto-drakes associated with warriors, or even the valajar, at all.
    i like the texture, even if i like the old ones more, i thing its different

And dragons and prodagons are related with warriiors in general

Deleted
    where my upright Orc transmogs at boiz?

Love the prot dwarf mogs.

Wish they would allow all helms to show the beard

7+ Year Old Account
    my poor tentative of guts berserk armor

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    The Storm Dragon, like all drakes, sadly suffers from Neckmounting Syndrome - while on flight paths using that model, you properly sit on the back, but when you mount the, er, mount version, you sit on its neck...

Proto Drakes are better in that regard, although I still use the Storm Dragon on my Warrior just because of the looks, even if slightly skewed.
    i agree with the proto being better, but what is the problem with neckmounting? is where you are supposed to sit on dragons, not literally in the back

i agree with the proto being better, but what is the problem with neckmounting? is where you are supposed to sit on dragons, not literally in the back
    I looks very straining with a Tauren character, even a female one, even with the mount size scaling. Maybe works while flying, but while running, the poor thing probably has a hard time not falling over.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    where my upright Orc transmogs at boiz?

Wish I had tagashalek or w/e the fire sword is called.