Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    In regards to the Ashran removal, keep in mind that the horde/alliance reputations there reward different mounts, and both mounts can be used by each faction.

Might be a bit late to start grinding it though

Undocumented change is that gold missions will be removed once the expansion launches. Which shouldn't be a huge surprise since they did the exact same thing back in wod.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    In regards to the Ashran removal, keep in mind that the horde/alliance reputations there reward different mounts, and both mounts can be used by each faction.

Might be a bit late to start grinding it though
    Whoever is selling http://www.wowhead.com/item=128315/m...-of-the-legion atm is probably making a killing.

Currently all realms are limited to their own realms shard, making it easier to collect all the crystals necessary to obtain the mount. Once the next patch hits, all realms will move to a Cross Realm Zone system, increasing the competition to obtain the mount.

That is for PvP only ( War mode on )

Awwww shit, i didn't know that ashran was going to be removed. Looks like i'm not getting done with my warlord of draenor achievement in time : <

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Awwww shit, i didn't know that ashran was going to be removed. Looks like i'm not getting done with my warlord of draenor achievement in time : <
    it's about draenor not ashran in particular

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    it's about draenor not ashran in particular
    Yeah, but where else in outdated content are you going to find this many players bundled up?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Whoever is selling http://www.wowhead.com/item=128315/m...-of-the-legion atm is probably making a killing.
    I had 4 of them sitting in my bags from Garrison missions over the last month. I sold them for 15k each this past week. Wish I had more. lol

... Cross realm is already active. At least on my realm. I know when I got my Long-Lost Hippogryph, it was during an invasion and cross realm was definitely enabled as I was seeing players from other realms doing the invasion quests. That mount will only be harder to get in BfA because the invasions won't distract players from finding the crystals anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    They should still leave strands of the ancient in game as a brawl at least with different rules if they want for those who like it.
    Yea... removing it entirely makes me sad. One of my favorite BGs.

seeing how unique Fiendish Hellfire Core is , i think it will become the next invincible to people to farm to have this unique skin when guldan mythic will be farmable alone

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    seeing how unique Fiendish Hellfire Core is , i think it will become the next invincible to people to farm to have this unique skin when guldan mythic will be farmable alone
    You can get a recolour of it in 8.0 for 350 mounts achievement.

Many of these things I didnt even know about. I did all of the quests but they didnt tell me about Talon's Vengenance and Fisherfriends..

What is happening with the Battlemaster achievement if Strand of the Ancient is going away? I'm 67/100 wins or something in Strand.

Deleted
    Please remove more contet, yeah! So good idea... I want my naxx mount , my naxx titles, hand of adal title and questline!

WAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITT they are playing on a meta level. They remove content so when legacy expansions come we all want to try them out and get things what are not achievable on the current one. Jeeeeeeeeeeez That is some next level bullsh*t. Greed is real Blizzard.

BGs should not be running simulators... But who cares 5% of the playerbase participate regularly in PVP anyway.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-07-15 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Please remove more contet, yeah! So good idea... I want my naxx mount , my naxx titles, hand of adal title and questline!
    You had plenty of time during WOTLK, didnt bother to do them? nobody gives a fuck about your tears

Deleted
    all first aid achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I didn't even know the Talon's Vengeance thing was even a thing. And I have all of the falcosaur pets and mounts. Never seen anyone on that Ivory Hawkstrider. I vaguely remember reading that name being added in the patch notes, but that's it.
    Same here i had the direbeak for ages until i came across a pet battle and needed him after the battle he had a quest i was like hmm did the quest thought it was a once off thing never touched him again until yesterday when i saw the mmo post so already done 3 of the quests but its not going away correct its just going to get harder to do?
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I think they forgot to mention that we're losing more class abilities.

Can't wait for 8.0, the forums are going to be nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I'm curious, if Assran, sorry I mean Ashran, is being removed, what happens to the rep rewards for those that don't have them, ie the mounts and titles? Are they being removed too?
    You can use the Medallion of the Legion to get rep with them still (tested it on Beta as someone else asked me the same thing). Vendor is also outside Ashran.