Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Killing blacks is like saying nigga. Blacks do it all the time but get really upset when a white guy joins in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Are you proud of that? Don't you think it's pedantic to focus on rank 1 vs. rank 10? It just isn't a good comparison. I'd hope everyone can agree crime is a problem in both cities. Maybe you personally think that the murder rate is acceptable, but it's not exactly a highlight of the windy city.
    Holy Strawman, Batman. My initial claim was that you're more likely to be shot in St. Louis than you are here in Chicago. That statement is indeed true. You saying that we're two of the most dangerous cities is false. Nowhere did I say crime or murder should be acceptable.

I personally grow tired of people from places with a barely different per capita murder number scapegoating Chicago or making inherently false claims about the city as if there's a nuclear strike about to wipe it all out. Especially when those people have never even seen the city outside of the Internet or the news.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. Blacks always talked that way.
    you say blacks like all black people are from one area of America,

This is why saying Ching Chong faking Chinese to a Japanese person is racist but you don't see it that way when it comes to blacks because you just hold bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    what way? This ain't a fucking echo chamber like Reddit. God forbid there's some back and forth you got a culture that's a crab pot. Anytime someone tries to escape it. They pull them back down. It's not just the ghetto culture, you see this shit in white culture (trailer trash, hicks) mexican culture (gotta roll with the vatos homes) and any culture that has gangs around THEM. Now are you gonna try to argue that or just fold your arms and pout saying '"wow, just wow'

cash me outside how bout dat girl. I can play with strawmen too.
    What fucking game is this you're playing what point are you making about that girl? This is just getting more and more stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    But dude. That is how blacks talk. Lol. Do you even live in America? I hear that phrase pronounced exactly like that constantly.
    I mean you see where my location is so why even ask a stupid question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Killing blacks is like saying nigga. Blacks do it all the time but get really upset when a white guy joins in.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chicago...ce-2018-07-07/

oh what's this?

a protest against violence within Chicago which is mostly black on black oh I guess it doesn't exist in the minds of racist white people though.

When black people protest black on black crime it doesn't make the news therefore people like you say "why don't blacks protest that why do they only care about white on black crime" which is clearly false. As those anti violence protest happen CONSTANTLY but you probably don't know shit about them and base all your opinions on what you see on MSM and far right sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It still usually trends.
    Then I'm not sure

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Fellow Chicagoan Naperville reporting in. I work for a hospital in Hyde park and we get a lot of pediatric GSW's. It may not be as much per capita as some other places but it's still pretty bad. It's pretty cyclical too. It cools down over the winter but as soon as the ice thaws the gangs come out in full force and blow their CD's on each other.

Anyway, to answer your question. Such hardships tend to draw the involved communities together. With those kinds of numbers they tend to be pretty influential but hard to focus. This is especially the case because they have a lot to be upset about. When a community doesn't trust the authorities (which makes sense because this State doesn't know how to balance their budget and is ridiculously short on cash) they tend to take matters into their own hands. Hence the demonstrations (peaceful and not).

On a side note into the police shootings. Police are trained with a concept called 'escalation of force'. This is basically (and I'm really generalizing this) increasing force as risk increases. This means when the number an/or degree of potential threats increases so does the force that should be applied. This allows police to stay in control even when outnumbered (which they are in the bad parts of Chicago). The police are trained with literal snuff videos as these are the examples of what co go wrong without escalation of force. This includes a video of an officer being ganged up on and stabbed to death (which I believe happened on an interstate in Illinois) by 3 suspects. Another video includes a gun fight with a Vietnam vet where you can clearly hear the officer repeating for the vet to put the gun down instead of just shooting him. That's one of the more interesting ones as you can hear the officer gasping his last few breaths before he passed. I'm pretty sure you can still find both videos on youtube.

Anyway, that's kind of what you're looking at with all the $#@! going on in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chicago...ce-2018-07-07/

They don't only protest cops, but it seems the people of this forum ignore the tons of anti gun anti violence protest Chicago also does.

Also Chicago doesn't have the worst gun crime or issues not on a per capita basis (which is the only metric that matters)
    yet it still has horrible gang and gun problems and was still safer under control of the mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    yet it still has horrible gang and gun problems and was still safer under control of the mob.
    According to fucking who?! You?!

So true. /10chars

According to fucking who?! You?!
    Go look at crime stats and talk to/read about the time vs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Go look at crime stats and talk to/read about the time vs now.
    Crime stats from a mob ran Chicago in the late 20s early 30s show more murders happening in one year than several years recently in Chicago... which now has a much higher population meaning back then the murder PER CAPITA was exceedingly high.

"Chicago was better under white mobs!" please...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Crime stats from a mob ran Chicago in the late 20s early 30s show more murders happening in one year than several years recently in Chicago... which now has a much higher population meaning back then the murder PER CAPITA was exceedingly high.

"Chicago was better under white mobs!" please...
    Chicago is still rated 25 of all the cities for murders. And Gary Ind., which is basically a extension of Chicago into Ind. is rated like number 9. East Chicago, Ind is even worse I think. But murders overall in the US has been on the decline for decades.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2018-07-15 at 09:52 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

lolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Follow the officers directions and you're fine, as always.
    Yeah no. That's literally never been the case at any point in history.

Also a lot of idiots in this thread talking out their ass about Chicago who've never been within 1000 miles of it.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Basically, if you're black, no holding objects. Then you're safe. How hard is that?
    You sure about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Go figure once the bodycam footage came out you see a man reaching for a firearm while running from the police. blm sure knows how to pick who to protest over

if they didnt protest, they may have to go out and actually get jobs LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    if they didnt protest, they may have to go out and actually get jobs LMAO
    You can protest and have a job...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Are you proud of that? Don't you think it's pedantic to focus on rank 1 vs. rank 10? It just isn't a good comparison. I'd hope everyone can agree crime is a problem in both cities. Maybe you personally think that the murder rate is acceptable, but it's not exactly a highlight of the windy city.
    The focus is on one area and one state we don't talk about poor red states on here ever. People wanna race bait rather than fix problems. I'm fine with calling everyone out but this board heavily focuses on California and Chicago. We don't talk about states that are a drain on the system ever or criticize them. It's one of the most annoying aspect about the board. It's a circle jerk 90% of the time.

Like we have threads about whether citizenship in the us is right or a privilege which is just gonna cause a circle jerk there is no legitimate question there. We could instead talking about California homeless and housing problem or Kansas tax cuts that have drop them below average growth. While states with similar population grow it and don't have trouble funding schools or hospitals.

Woke independents like @zenkai we'll never post threads about stuff like that but they have no problem talking about Clinton even though she's cleared. The majority of people just wanna act tribal and nobody here wants to actually fix problems.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-07-15 at 11:04 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Guy had a gun and several mags on him, tried resisting and reached for his gun. Deserved everything he got.

Full video without any cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Akari Theron View Post
    Full video without any cuts.
    What the heck, he was just trying to defend himself. Are you saying that its illegal to shoot cops or something?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn