Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Liadrin: "We need to let citizens know of the Horde's arrival. Post bulletins etc."

And the Tyrande equivelant for the Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll gladly give it up for the first new proper capital hubs since... Dalaran!

Shrine and Warspear were absolute atrocities.
    The Shrine was way too goddamn small and cramped but I dug Warspear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well I actually liked and loved it even...
    Wish it will stay for people leveling in Legion like my Alts, and other people who need to get their stuff etc...
    Are they removing it for Legion content or something? It should still be there, just like old Dalaran is still in Northrend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    FUCK DALARAN

Best part about leaving Legion behind
    Well, yeah.. At the end of the day i'm sure we will only enjoy Kul Tiras / Zandalar for the very first patch because we'll get a neutral hub by the .3 of the expansion for sure...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Shrine and Warspear were absolute atrocities.
    nah, shrine was pretty cozy.

the ashran hubs were terrible tho.
    at least they had an auction house.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Well, yeah.. At the end of the day i'm sure we will only enjoy Kul Tiras / Zandalar for the very first patch because we'll get a neutral hub by the .3 of the expansion for sure...
    Why do you say that? Cata, MoP and WoD all kept their main hubs separate even after we teamed up to fight the big bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    noob question:
    if I get a mage tower skin (just one) and get, lets say KJ hc kill skin in bfa do I get the other specs mage tower skins for kj hc kill?

I didn't really get if that was meant or not
    You need to unlock the skin by doing the challenge. The other tints will be avilable only after that, and can be acquired even after Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    nah, shrine was pretty cozy.

the ashran hubs were terrible tho.
    at least they had an auction house.
    Auction House was only reason I ever visited Stormshield. And that was only because the garrison Auction house was so ridicilously expensive to get, or took so damn long to grind for all the parts with RNG.

Deleted
    When exactly bfa prepatch hits EU servers? 17th 00:01 CEST or 18th 00:01 CEST? or other date?

Quote Originally Posted by kilonek View Post
    When exactly bfa prepatch hits EU servers? 17th 00:01 CEST or 18th 00:01 CEST? or other date?
    Pre-patch comes during wednesday maintenance, like every fucking patch we had.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be at the normal maintenance times. Likely 3/4am until around 11am CEST on the 18th for EU.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    FUCK DALARAN

Best part about leaving Legion behind
    What I noticed (on beta at least) is that Zuldazar has far, far better load times than Dalaran did in Legion. Now that may be down to there being fewer players in the beta than on my server, but that's still a plus. In Legion my shit hard drive can take a good 3 minutes to load Dalaran.

And yeah, in general I also really prefer Zuldazar's feel and aesthetic. It's tons more Horde-like than the sterile walls of Dal.

I'm not too far into the beta, but it seems to me that Legion had more content with all the different class hall campaigns of the various specs. Correct me if I'm wrong. Am I missing something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Am I missing something?
    Yes, taking a look at the expansion features helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I'm not too far into the beta, but it seems to me that Legion had more content with all the different class hall campaigns of the various specs. Correct me if I'm wrong. Am I missing something?
    Not really, it had campaign variety but not more content. Its not like you could do DH order hall story as a Paladin. You experienced that content only if you had alts.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-07-15 at 09:21 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Check your launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    but the draenei and velen are alliance....? just because they worked with the horde during the argus campaign doesnt mean they were not alliance.
    turalyon alleria veressa arator are alliance. khadgar is neutral but with huge ties towards the alliance admit it. even the official site of wow lists him as alliance member go and check now. magni is neutral yeah but he, too, is a former alliance leader and if he had to choose a side we all know where he'd go.

argus was entirely alliance biased even a blind man can see it
    The Draenei and Velen are in the Alliance but it wasn't the Alliance that launched the expedition into Argus.

It's really simple. You can be a part of a group but that doesn't mean everything you do must be associated with that group.

Think of it in real life. I'm an American but I'm not a member of the U.S. Military. If I launched a rocket into space from my backyard, the headline wouldn't read "Member of U.S. Military launches rocket into space".

The Draenei aren't acting on behest of the Alliance, but on their own and with the help of the order halls.

Legion had class hall quests. BfA has warzone quests.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    In Legion my shit hard drive can take a good 3 minutes to load Dalaran.
    Yeah, swap for SSD. Everytime someone complains about lag or slow load times on Dalaran, I can tell they are still playing off from a HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Not really, it had campaign variety but not more content. Its not like you could do DH order hall story as a Paladin. You experienced that content only if you had alts.
    That's true, so all in all it had more content... just spread among the different classes.

I forgot about the islands and the warfronts, thanks guys. Looking back I might enjoy class specific one-time content (I haven't even seen half of it) more than repeatable "mission-maps" which can get old after a few runs, but maybe the game can prove the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Legion had class hall quests. BfA has warzone quests.
    Thanks, I haven't seen much of those yet. That might be my "missing link".

There is no midnight launch for prepatches. Maintenance has already been announced, its 02:00am to 10:00am CEST on the 18th. Might be up a bit earlier or a bit later. Its just like any normal patch.

That's true, so all in all it had more content... just spread among the different classes.

I forgot about the islands and the warfronts, thanks guys. Looking back I might enjoy class specific one-time content (I haven't even seen half of it) more than repeatable "mission-maps" which can get old after a few runs, but maybe the game can prove the opposite.
    Also Class campaigns had several passive "do missions" quests and simple dungeon quests, only few quests were actually interesting out of the whole campaign. BfA's war campaign doesnt have that, only quest chains and scenarios (bound to rep mirroring the suramar experience), none of that mission table gated bullshit.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

All the Legion class champaings follow the same beats. Characters and locations change (though places like Niskara get recycled heavily), but they all have the same structure.