Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    Try Again Bragg.
    What's with all the weird warhammer quotes in your posts.

Also why still post about Ret if you don't play it and don't like it?

Just nerferd Inq to 7% haste and damage. buffed DP to 30% bonus damage. On beta right now looking at the tooltips. Since I dont have the formulas for abilities I cant verify if we got any buffs/nerfs on any other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromm View Post

Why the feth not? I like wh40k, I like quoting it. It is not prohibited, is it?)

Also, there is no prerequisite to actively play Ret in order to post in Ret threads.
    There’s this quirky thing called “freedom of speech “ going on.
    I have an opinion and am able to voice it(not to mention that I am also able to provide base and arguments to my opinions contrary to some certain opinion police enforcers), as well as to discuss ret-related stuff with others.
    And I like Retribution, as an idea. I’ve mained Ret for 9 years. I don’t like what the spec has turned into.
    Also, it goes without saying I am one of the only few standing vigilant against an onslaught of rose tint and bullshit.
    If not me, then who?
    If not now, then when?)

I can quote Papa Roach aswell
    Or whatever the feth I see fit or relatable or funny or entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

I walk real slow
    Every step I take
    I walk real slow
    My goddamn HoF
    Always gets dispelled
    It’s always gone
    When I walk real slow
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2018-07-14 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Tarja _-_I walk alone

"NERF RETS!"

I literally just got out of the Wheelchair...

I am the Ret don't run a lot
    Don't need no speed to get ontop of my T's
    Under the sun the bastard son
    Will pop The Steed to embarrass himself and the whole class
    By any means, your enemies, my enemies
    We wet them if somehow I get near
    The Nagrand Arena surrounds the fate
    Don't have no snares, so now you live, open the gates

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    Translation required.
    Could you at least try to look distantly cohessive while you fail at basic english?

Oh I know alright - you can not argue with me and are incapable of procuring any kind of solid, sound rebuttal.

IDGAf is my choice.
    The forums will know the Truth.
    Your lies won't cloud everyone's eyes.

I am here to stay.

It matters not how strait the gate
    How charged with punishment the scroll
    I am the master of my hate
    I am the Storm Against Them All

- - - Updated - - -

"ha-ha" indeed.
    Hahahha god , sorry I dont get you either. My eyes start to bleed everytime I see you come up with some weird way of saying things.
    you are a storm alright, not my kind of storm.

Anyway its funny that you realy think there is need for a discussion. What are you trying to discuss? That no beta players know better again? Hahaha

The forums know the truth alright

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cromm View Post

Just saw one of hes weird posts quoting me while i got him on ignore.. idk why mmo champion fails here...
    He doesnt even play the spec? Idk him like at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    Not sure who the troll is in this conversation. I also sense some kind of obsession with storm in you...or why can't you just let it be good?
    I repeat myself: ret being strong doesn't mean ret being good. And by the way: discussions live from different opinions...if you can't stand them, maybe the internet is not the best place for you.
    Its defo not the guy you quoted.. and you know it.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2018-07-14 at 06:15 PM.

No beta huh.
    Do I have to taste shit to be able to voice my opinion about it at all, or that it is not tasty?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Told you it was Strong and you said Rets in a bad place
    Something being strong doesn't mean it's well designed or fun to play. Ret's design right now is "easy to kite but if you make contact with your target they cease to exist", that's not well designed, and it's extremely un-fun if your opponent can kite effectively, it's also extremely un-fun if you're fighting Ret as a class that can't kite effectively (let alone as another melee) because you pretty much lose by default.

Ret doesn't need to be nerfed, it needs to be re-balanced, we need "points" taken out of our over-the-top damage and put into other places where our gameplay is lacking. They stacked too much of our power budget into damage, which makes the spec feel lopsided regardless of whether you are playing as it, or fighting against it, which makes the gameplay for both sides feel unsatisfying.

I understand that specs are supposed to have weaknesses and strengths but this has gone beyond overboard, those weaknesses and strengths should be more subtle (as they are for most other classes), not excessively flamboyant. Whether or not you win a fight shouldn't be basically a binary "does your spec counter the one you're fighting? If yes, you win! If no, you lose!" and more about player skill, Ret's design is very shallow in that regard, and leaves very little room for the player who's class is "countered" in the engagement to prevail via skillful play.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-07-14 at 06:57 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Do I have to make war before I voice my opinion on it?
    Do I have to jump off a cliff before I say it might be fatal?
    Do I have to use a nuclear rocket before voicing my concerns in regards to it?
    Do I have to play beta in order to make an opinion?
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2018-07-14 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Motoaki Takenouchi_-_Welcome to our town

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't the issue with DP the proc chance rather than the damage attached to it or does this make up for it?

Guess that's kind of a question without a solid answer right now though?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Increases your damage done and Haste by 7%, down from 8%.
    why did it happen, why is this stupid nerf

I wake up and see Storm is BANNED, finally, i hope he will be forever !

I see nerf ... Remember it's tuning for start of BFA , other tuning are coming before mythic Raid / MM+ .

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Wasn't the issue with DP the proc chance rather than the damage attached to it or does this make up for it?

Guess that's kind of a question without a solid answer right now though?
    DP is a great choice coupled with Templars verdict talent. Means repeated hits when it procs should do very good damage.

I prefer DP over Inq any day of the week.

DP is a great choice coupled with Templars verdict talent. Means repeated hits when it procs should do very good damage.

I have some bad news for you - unless they've undone the change, DP can no longer proc off itself. Fun was detected.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Yea, the thing I liked so much about inq was the faster playstyle and cooldowns are like 1 sec shorter. 1% off is just stupid.. like whats the inpact?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    I wake up and see Storm is BANNED, finally, i hope he will be forever !

I see nerf ... Remember it's tuning for start of BFA , other tuning are coming before mythic Raid / MM+ .
    The guy was annoying, no point in discussing anything with him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    I have some bad news for you - unless they've undone the change, DP can no longer proc off itself. Fun was detected.
    Last news I have form Skeletor is that it still procs off itself. Going to mess about in beta and check - but I trust Skeletor.

I was saying this before the initial DP change. After the change I am not entirely sure at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilivath View Post
    I was saying this before the initial DP change. After the change I am not entirely sure at this time.
    I understand Skel... Its a bugger to test - 15% on 15%... not much time on beta but well keep trying when and as I can...

At this time DP appears to be bugged. You will get your DP Proc, you press TV or w/e to consume that proc and then you gain another DP proc; However, your first TV has not hit the target yet and consumes both DP procs.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilivath View Post
    At this time DP appears to be bugged. You will get your DP Proc, you press TV or w/e to consume that proc and then you gain another DP proc; However, your first TV has not hit the target yet and consumes both DP procs.
    Yea noticed this to, but I wasnt sure of it was realy happening:s Sadly I had to go early so not enough time to test further or send any bugs.
    Maybe later tomorrow.