Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Your pretty clueless and clearly a brainwashed apple fan. Continue blissfully about your life.
    This is all outlined and because of that lawsuit they offered battery replacements as a discounted price which fixed the throttle issue how is this about brainwashing. You’re just a typical Apple hater

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    If you update the device your and your battery is damaged then it throttles, if it doesn't then it doesnt
    Exactly, I don't know why you're arguing about this when you know already that the update is the problem.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Ahhh the Apple - Samsung pissing match again...

Its a matter of preference. Simplicity vs Complexity. Im an IT professional and a gear junky, I cannot leaving ANYTHING configured or built at stock. When I use something, I want the most performace, and thats why I will always choose Android (Google or Samsung) over Apple.

As for the OS support. You can always configure new ROMS to support the latest OS. XDA Developers can assist with that.

On a side note, Ive always felt when you start contracting your competitor for parts, you are admitting defeat... Guess the old saying, if you cant beat them then join them comes into play.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...?noredirect=on

Hi, I joined just to say that I got the same problem and it seems to have gone away by disabling the animations in developer options.

The thing that bothered me the most was the zoom transition that apps did when launching (others reported the same discomfort when Apple introduced these zooming animations in iOS 7 but I didn't have such issues on my iPad).

Disabling transitions does introduce some glitches mainly in the bixby pane of the homescreen and the app switcher but I can live with those while before just using the phone made me want to puke.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Q

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    I would feel sick too if I bought a android phone.
    I would need to be hospitalized if I ever had to touch any shit made by Apple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I want 1, been using my current Samsung for 4 years... it's so slow now.
    Upgraded form S4 (which was pretty much falling apart) to S9. Pretty nice difference in smoothness.

10+ Year Old Account
    That dual sim card configuration that's new with the S9s is proving to be very problematic for some carriers... like Sprint and US Cellular.
    Last edited by Hammerfest; 2018-07-17 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Hello

So after plenty of years I "upgraded" my iphone 4S to a Galaxy S9+. After using (more like going through a lot of installation menus) I start to feel nauseous. Sort of like the motion sickness I get in cars if I am not driving.. I didn't experience this with my iphone 4S.. what is going on ?? and more importantly, how can I prevent it ? Every time I look at the screen, I feel it.
    You're probably not use to a good quality clean moving picture. I never got motion sickness from playing Atari but I did playing Mario World on N64 lol.

I get similar sickness when I am using devices and moving too quickly but never when I am still. I usually just take a few minute break when it happens.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    -looks at 4 year old asus zenphone I still use as a backup-

200bucks for a phone thats lasted 3 1/2 years aint bad, came with a 1 year full warranty 2 year limited warranty
    and i owned a Droid maxx for 3 years and never had an issue
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together