Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    White Lightening > Frosty Jacks
    Think I've only had frosty jacks and my god, I might aswell have drank engine coolant. Decent game today, atleast there were a fair share of goals. The VAR penalty was pretty bonkers but apart from that its been a good tournament.

Same like Harry Kane, 24 years old already won Golden Boot, scores 6 goals in WC, got England into the semi-final.

Meanwhile me at 24 a struggle university grad working 9-5 trying to pay off student loan :/...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Think I've only had frosty jacks and my god, I might aswell have drank engine coolant. Decent game today, atleast there were a fair share of goals. The VAR penalty was pretty bonkers but apart from that its been a good tournament.
    Frankly its awful stuff and could barely called cider.

It was an enjoyable match.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

At the very least I won a Bluetooth speaker. Thanks to my company.

I don't know. Even now after a few hours I think we were better but eh.... France just had the nose for the situation

I'll adjust my signature tomorrow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kylian Mbappé at 19

French League winner
    Golden Boy winner
    Ballon d’Or nominee
    Scores in World Cup final
    CL team of the year
    Wins WC with France

Me at 19 :

Fired from job at halfords
    Lose 12-0 to Tesco FC 5 aside
    High score on Snake 2500
    Drank 3 litres of frosty jacks
    Bowled 300 on Wii bowling

Some guy that Mbappe
    Wii?
    Damn I feel old now, very old. For me it was Commodore 64 all the way

--------

On VAR - we seen some really poor use of it but overall I'm in favor of it.
    Goto be some baby sicknesses with new systems, it will probably get evaluated now and sorted out properly with some tweaks.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great match, worthy of a WC final. The better side did win the in end, France were just way too strong in the end - whatever your thoughts on the dubious refereeing. I hate to think how it would have ended if England had got past Croatia, who really showed they deserved to be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kylian Mbappé at 19

French League winner
    Golden Boy winner
    Ballon d’Or nominee
    Scores in World Cup final
    CL team of the year
    Wins WC with France

Me at 19 :

Fired from job at halfords
    Lose 12-0 to Tesco FC 5 aside
    High score on Snake 2500
    Drank 3 litres of frosty jacks
    Bowled 300 on Wii bowling

Some guy that Mbappe
    Frosty jacks, I just tried that for the first time this weekend, utterly rancid we poured 2 big bottles away. My respect for you has grown immeasurably just for managing 3l of that shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    There were many unexpected twists in an enthralling World Cup final, but perhaps one nobody expected was a surprise appearance from Russian protest rock group Pussy Riot.
    Just 10 minutes into the second half, four people ran onto the pitch to call a temporary halt to proceedings.
    Pussy Riot claimed credit for a brief disruption of the World Cup final match in Moscow Sunday, saying in a statement that they staged the field invasion to call attention to Russian President Vladimir Putin's authoritarian rule.
    Security personnel quickly stopped the field invasion, dragging one protester away from the pitch. One of the protesters managed a double-handed high-five with Mbappe before being taken away from the field.
    Pure gold, worthy of an interruption
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Let's just see if they're around to protest in a couple months. Maybe the statement is to make them publicly visible so shenanigans can't be too cloak-and-dagger.

10+ Year Old Account
    At 19 I was making inappropriately named characters in Diablo II.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Wii?
    *cassette tape flashbacks*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    *cassette tape flashbacks*
    Last Ninja 2 on cassette, still got the original here on a bookshelf as a single nostalgic item

Congrats to France, the better team no doubt (better in the sense of efficiency all around -even with the free goal just because).

But also BIG CONGRATS to Croatia, that beautiful Cinderella.

It was a pleasure read your comments, gentlemen. See you (I hope) in 4 and a half years!

Deleted
    Last Ninja 2 on cassette, still got the original here on a bookshelf as a single nostalgic item
    pls tell me about the war granddad

Real sorry Croatia lost, but at the end, one has to admit France was a tad better. Congrats to them. Yeah, if France hadn't gotten the penalty, might have been a different game, but in the end, I think Coratia did very well. And cheers to Modric for getting the golden ball.

I think Croatia has a decent future in Football now. Finally a good coach that gets the team, decent young blood. Looking forward to see them in two years at the EM.

And, again, congrats to France. Begrudingly ill have to admit; you earned it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    At the very least I won a Bluetooth speaker. Thanks to my company.

I don't know. Even now after a few hours I think we were better but eh.... France just had the nose for the situation

I'll adjust my signature tomorrow.
    here u go

15+ Year Old Account
    pls tell me about the war granddad
    Well, I'm so old I'm getting senile. I think it involved trenches and was called WW1

15+ Year Old Account
    Wii?

--------

On VAR - we seen some really poor use of it but overall I'm in favor of it.
    Goto be some baby sicknesses with new systems, it will probably get evaluated now and sorted out properly with some tweaks.
    Commodore 64 when you were 19? How old are you again?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Commodore 64 when you were 19? How old are you again?
    he was 19, not me

15+ Year Old Account
    he was 19, not me
    Right....

Anyhow, just noticed Brothers Grimsby is on Netflix, gotta watch it - it's like this thread in a nutshell.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.