Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Ever care to explain why you brought the race thing into the thread in the first place hm?
    South Africans are not a race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    South Africans are not a race.
    did say white south africans, its just banter that white south africans are evil. Oscar, Elon, Eugene.

I naturally assume when i meet a white SA they are at least 80% evil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    When I read comments like this I naturally assume the poster is at least 80% dumb
    its a joke pal.

Anyway who wants to bet Elon uses the N word friviously within the next 6 months?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    did say white south africans, its just banter that white south africans are evil. Oscar, Elon, Eugene.

I naturally assume when i meet a white SA they are at least 80% evil.

It's just banter that black peoples can jump and play basketball.

eh, musk is still good to me.

you can act like a dick every now and then. also, i want to know why he specifically called him a pedo. not really something you just call somebody randomly, is there any evidence at all to support that?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

you can act like a dick every now and then. also, i want to know why he specifically called him a pedo. not really something you just call somebody randomly, is there any evidence at all to support that?
    No musk is just a billionaire upset he didn't get to use his toy and is throwing a fit.

Deleted
    Does this mean that Elon is stereotyping/racist towards white people? Or sexist against men?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    A prerequisite for something to be a joke is that it needs to be funny to more than just the guy propounding that joke
    I thought it was funny because it reminded me of a Jim Jefferies-bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    the guy who rescued the kids from the thai cave

musk fanbois are scum inb4defenseofthisprick
    He isn't the guy that rescued the kids. Hes a guy that was there when they were rescued. To what extent he helped is unknown, but he certainly was more useful than Musk's stuntsub.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Elon, but even I have to admit that his tweets were extremely uncalled for.

Accusations of this nature, even if completely unfounded can seriously mess up someones life.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

That Musk has gone nuts?

10+ Year Old Account

Seeing how quickly Elon deleted his tweets, no.

Deleted
    Relevant:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Ever care to explain why you brought the race thing into the thread in the first place hm?
    It's because he's never met a nice south african.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

I won't you don't call someone a rapist or a child molester without present proof there is a reason people go to that first. It's because they know those action are universally hated.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    He isn't the guy that rescued the kids. Hes a guy that was there when they were rescued. To what extent he helped is unknown, but he certainly was more useful than Musk's stuntsub.
    The extend he helped IS known.

Literally no justification to be calling him a pedo regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Relevant:
    ---lmao---

I’m sitting here laughing at the same people that were disparaging all the women that are apart of the metoo movement defend Elon with everything they got.
    change can't wait.

I treat deleted tweets with several grains of salt - it is so easy to doctor in what ever you want and screen shot it.

Given the unfounded animosity to Musk over his attempt to help - I'd not put it past someone to do so.

Twitter needs to leave fingerprints on users deleted messages - so you can delete the content, but not the existence of a message. That would go a long way giving evidence to the above claims.

Oh - and yes, I give the same consideration to tweets from Trump as well. If it is gone, then it is no longer evidence for public discourse.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2018-07-16 at 12:34 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I my opinion Elon Musk can call that Brit a pedo all he wants.

He has earned it, in my books.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”