Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I figured she'd be paladin themed but who knows.

She will most likely look similar to the other titans.

I don't understand why people say Argus looks like a draenei. He wears a mask, but when he takes it off he is very skeletal in appearance. Draenei don't look like skeletons.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    The shade is real.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by whiip View Post

I don't understand why people say Argus looks like a draenei. He wears a mask, but when he takes it off he is very skeletal in appearance. Draenei don't look like skeletons.
    By Elune, that's terrifying. But yeah, Argus is like a Titan corpse which I like to think is the reason why he's blue instead of gold or silver like the others.

Yeah even his feet are human.

She'll look like a giant human like all the other titans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The shade is real.
    But he's wrong. She won't insert herself in game, instead she'll retcon Azeroth to be in Anduin's image.

My thought was always that Azeroth would look unlike any playable or non-playable race in the game, and hardly be comparable to them. What's with the notion that she must look like [specific race] or it doesn't make sense with the lore?

She'll probably look humanoid, but that's about as far as comparison goes.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2018-07-16 at 12:40 AM.

Indeed. Azeroth will look just like her sister Eonar - an idealised representation of a beatiful woman. The real question is what she will wear. Loincloth, like Eonar? A dress? A robe? A pair of pauldrons? Will she wear some kind of headgear? What her hairdo will be like?

Also, people for some reason forget that trolls aren't any more important to Azeroth than, say, tauren or furbolg. Or tigers, snakes, bears, deer and any other creatures which spawned from her blood. And then trolls were further changed by additional influence of her blood into elves, so wouldn't that be closer to her ideal form? In fact, what may be more important to her are the creatures only found in the Emerald Dream, seeing as that is implied to be the literal dream of Azeroth. So there is a greater chance that Azeroth will cosplay as a faerie dragon upon her birth than there is of her wearing a troll mask.

Deleted
    Human just like all the others.

Like Athena or Artemis. Definitely real life human-like, like all the other titans and the constructs they built in their image.

Definitely not like a troll, unless we're to believe that humans lived on every planet from which the current titans "hatched". Apparently titans have to look like the creatures that live on the surface of their worlds lol
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-07-16 at 12:37 AM.

I think Argus looks skeletal because he's pretty much a long tortured, half-dead world. Withered and abused to no end by the Legion. I wonder what he would look like if he was untouched by the legion and hatched out of his planet normally.

She will look like a Night Elf considering her blood transformed trolls into Nelves.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me.
    Kupo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    She will have big tits.

Every woman in WoW has a good pair of tits.

And i approve of that.
    Given that Titans are much larger than entire planets, her tits would be big no matter what.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladier View Post
    Indeed. Azeroth will look just like her sister Eonar - an idealised representation of a beatiful woman. The real question is what she will wear. Loincloth, like Eonar? A dress? A robe? A pair of pauldrons? Will she wear some kind of headgear? What her hairdo will be like?

Also, people for some reason forget that trolls aren't any more important to Azeroth than, say, tauren or furbolg. Or tigers, snakes, bears, deer and any other creatures which spawned from her blood. And then trolls were further changed by additional influence of her blood into elves, so wouldn't that be closer to her ideal form? In fact, what may be more important to her are the creatures only found in the Emerald Dream, seeing as that is implied to be the literal dream of Azeroth. So there is a greater chance that Azeroth will cosplay as a faerie dragon upon her birth than there is of her wearing a troll mask.
    Eonar is the titanification of Gaia of Greek mythology (though a more sensual version of her).

Azeroth is probably going to be based of another Greek goddess, most likely one of the following :

Athena
    Eos
    Theia

Mainly based on the logical points of their connection to Azeroth, Athena representing the war with the void, Eos representing the hope of winning against the void or Theia as the last immortal titan remaining and also the most powerful one, matching Eonar's description of Azeroth.

She'll have some kind of battle armor, probably white silk with gold outlines.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2018-07-16 at 12:49 AM.

I love the idea of her having a troll physique. Never actually thought of that until this thread.

Very clever idea

Night Elves is what her blood transform trolls into.

Deleted
    Seems clear to me:

Deleted
    It's going to be corrupted. Probably look like the official art.