Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    When I say coercion i literally mean coercion. Talk yourself in circles, but coercing someone into sex is fucked up.
    You called consenting relations "coercion" because one person is famous.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

You're boring.

Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khadgar View Post
    color me surprised
    I mean, who is the holy hell is even remotely surprised by this? Of course they offer roles for sex - or whatever - that's the industry.

(please note the rape issue is entirely separate)

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    So, they whored themselves out to him in exchange for a job and then claims rape?
    No, that's what he's claiming in an effort at damage control.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    If fucking a producer for a role equals being coerced and raped, then the next step is rape by being talked into fucking by a hot guy in a bar and then regretting it cause of small dick.
    You might want to read up on the accusations against Weinstein and the evidence in support of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    women who feel regret claim rape nowadays and it's acceptable. the word rape has almost lost all meaning as a result of the #metoo movement

the good in that was washed away by the clingers-on, just like most movements

it just happens fast as fuck nowadays with social media
    Can you show me any example of a woman claiming sex she regretted is rape and being praised for it? Even one?

color me shocked not... there is a reason why all the IT recruiters i work with to find people are also attractive females.. cause it works. People use power or looks to get ahead. Don't get mad and scream rape when you agree and its not what you thought.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Atleast now we know how Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence became actresses despite having 0 talent.
    Maybe for jennifer lawrence but Kristen Stewarts been a working actress since she was a kid. Her dads in the business.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't he tell who accepted those jobs in exchange for sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why didn't he tell who accepted those jobs in exchange for sex?
    Because then he would both get libel suits from them and it would be bad for his case if they testified against him (saying that they felt threatened).

Just claiming that he didn't do anything wrong - without giving names - seems to have done the trick of convincing some that he is innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Atleast now we know how Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence became actresses despite having 0 talent.
    Jennifer Lawrence has stated that he only once acted inappropriately and he backed off when she called him an 'a******'.

She does have a talent for swearing.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2018-07-15 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Clarified

I like how people are defending him

How would you like if your job interview came with a demand for sex to even be considered for the role? Can't pay this month rent? Exchange your body in lieu of payment...

Want to climb the career ladder? Best climb up on the boss first.

Of course SJWs refuse to believe that a woman would be fine using her body to get ahead. I think Harvey actually did abuse his power, but to deny that some women push themselves onto bosses to get a promotion is absurd.

Yeah, because no man has ever lied about raping someone. . Insinuating this without giving names, is a good way of convincing the "nice guys" (internet incels) of something they want to believe, but does nothing to counter the actual criminal cases.

I'd be inclined to believe that the women actually trading sex for a role, would be quite scared of it surfacing. If there are any.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-07-16 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Asia Argento told The New Yorker that in 1997, Weinstein invited her into a hotel room, "pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop"
    So, he was eating her out, and all this time she was...telling him to stop? Not, I don't know, getting the hell out? It's not like he's on top of her where she can't move.

Reminds me of another chick, that I read about early on after the whole thing started - Weinstein raped her twice. Like 2 or 3 years apart. Both times she went to his hotel room. I remember how she claimed he was wanking on his bed, and then later on they were sitting on the bed talking, and he "forced" himself on her. Holy fuck, I have seen some ridiculous things on the internetz, but this for sure took the cake. First, sitting and talking, instead of getting the hell out. Also, one rape can happen, sure. But going to a hotel room of a guy who supposedly raped you before? Riiiiiight. Nothing weird here.

Honestly, even though he definitely sounds like an ass, and pretty much extremely pathetic person...I have no doubt that majority of his accusers agreed to everything that they did, in order to further their careers. Hell, I would bet that some actually planned everything, initiated things, knowing his reputation, and wanting to get ahead in the biz.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Having the option to say no doesn't mean that you don't have mitigating factors preventing you to say no.

What you're saying is like saying that someone with a gun to their head in a bank robbery has the right to say no.
    Implying that your life will literally end if you don't become an actress

No, a person with a gun to their head does not have a choice. They have to comply with whatever the gun-holder demands, or their life will end, literally. That's NOT the case with work, any work. Every single woman offered a choice (A CHOICE!) between fucking Weinstein, and getting blacklisted, still had...A CHOICE! They could just go to fucking Walmart and make less money, but still live quite comfortably, with their dignity intact. Instead, they chose to fuck him, because money>dignity for them. And that's their choice. Acting like they didn't have a choice infantilizes women, pretending they're children with no free will of their own. Did they feel pressured? For fucking sure. But they were still grown adult people, who could have said no at any point. Comparing having a gun to your head, with not making a career in a particular field, is...I don't even know where to begin, or end this.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Yeah, because no man has ever lied about raping someone. . Insinuating this without giving names, is a good way of convincing the "nice guys" (internet incels) of something they want to believe, but does nothing to counter the actual criminal cases.

I'd be inclined to believe that the women actually trading sex for a role, would be quite scared of it surfacing. If there are any.

Yeah, because no woman has ever lied about being raped

As for the second part - Jennifer Lawrence.
    Last edited by Dziubla; 2018-07-16 at 03:04 AM.

So, by Weinstein's telling of the story, some women prostituted themselves for, essentially, money. Not hard cash, but a wage. And then later, presumably because they did not enjoy (?) a transaction they supposedly agreed to, they framed it as rape to get back at him or to paint themselves as victims.

Can't say I buy it, even if the concept of trading sex for benefits is commonplace. You don't walk up to a prostitute already naked and put their hand on your dick assuming they'll understand you'll pay them something afterwards that you haven't disclosed or discussed yet. You first discuss the terms of the contract, then if you both agree you get on with it.

There is something funny about his retelling of the story, in that he calls himself jewish as a means of self-deprecation. I didn't know being jewish was repellent to women. Is it the funny hat? /s

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    So, he was eating her out, and all this time she was...telling him to stop? Not, I don't know, getting the hell out? It's not like he's on top of her where she can't move.
    I assume he was on top of parts of her - and holding onto her so she couldn't move away.

It's likely that she physically could have resisted more, but how victims of crimes react is complicated.

No, a person with a gun to their head does not have a choice. They have to comply with whatever the gun-holder demands, or their life will end, literally.
    They still have several choices. None good, but sometimes dying is better than the alternatives, and sometimes it's worth attempting to fight back - and sometimes you can seem to comply and later fight back. And sometimes it is best to comply and go the police afterwards, and hope that the DA isn't bribed by the attacker.

That's NOT the case with work, any work. Every single woman offered a choice (A CHOICE!) between fucking Weinstein, and getting blacklisted, still had...A CHOICE!
    They also have several choices. None good, even if the consequences aren't as bad dying.

And robbery where you don't threaten to kill someone is still robbery.

As for the second part - Jennifer Lawrence.
    Of course there are women that have lied about being raped. The issue arises when men then use those few cases to color their attitudes towards ALL rape allegations. The exact same mentality which they hate when it's thrown against them from feminists in regards to crime statistics.

As for the Jennifer Lawrence remark, got any proof, or do you just want to believe that? Says a lot about you, really. I get the feeling that you and the rest are colored by how you'd act had there been an opening to fame/money/power through sexual exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Of course there are women that have lied about being raped. The issue arises when men then use those few cases to color their attitudes towards ALL rape allegations. The exact same mentality which they hate when it's thrown against them from feminists in regards to crime statistics.

As for the Jennifer Lawrence remark, got any proof, or do you just want to believe that? Says a lot about you, really. I get the feeling that you and the rest are colored by how you'd act had there been an opening to fame/money/power through sexual exchange.
    Soo, maybe we should teach women to stop lying about rape, because it hurts actual victims? And then all will be well in the world, and people will stop doubting real victims, if fake victims stop trying to ruin lives?

As for Jennifer Lawrence - depends how much proof do you require. 100% proof? Sure don't have it. But 3 years before any accusations against Weinstein surfaced, there were quite a few photos released from women associated with him, from, let's say, "auditions". While it's certainly not definite proof by all means, it's enough of a "hint" to make it extremely believable, at least for me.

And about being "colored"...I'd say it's more understanding how people work, and what lengths they're willing to go for even a little fame, or money. So when it's a matter of millions of dollars, I have no doubt that they would be willing to do, quite literally...ANYTHING.

I love the ages old excuse of "but others also do it!!!".
    Pretty sure he will break and it all will come crashing out of him.

Wheres all the acceptance from the "sex workers rights" people?

I'm certain that Jennifer Lawrence had sex with him more than once for acting jobs. The heaux can't act.